Enraged wife crashes car into Mercedes carrying husband and his mistress

webfact

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, idman said:

Good on her, teach the adulterer a lesson he wont soon forget. If they stay together he had better sleep in a separate bedroom or risk the old snip snip in the middle of the night. A scorned Thai woman is a frightful thing.

Sent from my SM-T805 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

"The adulterer" sounds very over-the-top moralistic. Perhaps you know more than your post reveals.

All this while, I had thought that "Thainess" was all about being non-confrontational and not to do anything to cause oneself or another to lose face.  

Guess there is an exception to every rule, be it Newton's rules or Thainess.

5 minutes ago, ianf said:

"The adulterer" sounds very over-the-top moralistic. Perhaps you know more than your post reveals.

Yeah man!  Which is why the Thais invented a new word called "gik" to diffuse the moralistic overtone of adultery.

The word "faen" too provides a cover for cohabiting couples who are not married as "faen" can be used interchangeably with husband/wife.  

1 hour ago, Catkiwi said:

Hubby will pay

They're married. Don't they both assume all liabilities equally done by either, even without permission or limitation (unless specified in a prenup agreement)?

So their collective assets and earning power will be subject of attachment although it's likely the husband will be the most exposed for liability.

3 hours ago, Dukeleto said:

I somehow suspect it's the husbands money buying everything but like I said, it's just a suspicion.

Not always the  case. My wife knew a lady who owned succesful number of hair saloons and married to high ranking cop. He used to come buy every now and then checking the books and taking some cash that he spent on his mia noi. Wife got tired of his  BS and married an Aussie who used to get hair cuts at her saloon and moved to Australia. Has business in Aus as well now.

3 hours ago, williamgeorgeallen said:

type of car is not important. fact is she was driving something fairly expensive and will be able to buy her way out of it.

Not necessarily. Most of the cars we see on the roads were 'purchased' with finance. Yingluck started it with her car scheme. I'm willing to bet that most Thai 'middle class' families owe millions to banks. Thais are not the best at paying back their loans and the banks are reluctant to chase them too as confrontation is avoided in Thai culture. There's a huge econimic debt bubble just waiting to burst here.

The lady is question should be severely punished but this whole mess may be brushed under the carpet as it may be seen as a domestic disturbance by the police.

6 hours ago, AGareth2 said:

seems like she needs a course in anger management

no she will  become even more boring to him , and will make him leave her 

what she obiousely does not want seeing her efforts to catch him

This has nothing to do with infidelity, which is expected and everything to do with perception and status.

Had he been driving his mistress in a Fortuner whilst the wife went shopping in the Mercedes, then nothing would have been said. Instead, he foolishly elevated his mistress above his wife through his choice of car.

5 hours ago, mikebell said:

A bit concerned about her tracking the car with GPS. How does that work?  Is it only on Mercs or, say, for example, a silver grey Honda Jazz?

Could have used his cell phone

1 hour ago, tonray said:

I see the Forerunner but shouldn't the Mercedes be somewhere adjacent to it if she crashed into it ? Looks like a Ford...(white car)

I was thinking the same thing

2 hours ago, bangkokairportlink said:

All husbands cheat, so in my opinion the stupid person is the one who believe that her husband would not do it ! Anyway, people with only 1 woman must be over bored. As if any woman in the world was interesting enough to stay only with her !

Well if he was bored, he should welcome the recently added excitement to his life.  Truck with Chassis v/s Mercedes with their great reputation for accident protection.  That is interesting!!!

23 hours ago, colinneil said:

From reading this , it would appear the wife was a little upset.:cheesy:

Yes an upset buddhist not behaving anymore like a good buddhist would.

She let anger hijack her buddhist teaching. Poor woman.

Oh, if she doesn't service the pistol of her husband other lady will do it. The pistol need to be clean up and rub with oil and take good care. She fail to do so.

7 hours ago, Sooo Upto Me said:

Note to self,  do not marry a Thai  ?

Too late!!  I think most of us who have taken the suicidal leap of marrying a Thai woman will not be surprised by this story.  And we were all suckered in by their wai's and way's.

8 hours ago, faraday said:

Obvious that you have little experience with women.

would you be so flippant if your car had been one of the four collateral damaged vehicles?

i have a lot of experience with women and i've never encountered anything like this. if this is normal for you then you're making bad choices.

anyone who behaves like this has serious issues.

2 hours ago, dunroaming said:

Too late!!  I think most of us who have taken the suicidal leap of marrying a Thai woman will not be surprised by this story.  And we were all suckered in by their wai's and way's.

You were suckered by something that starts with a "W", but you have to look closer to home.