Massage shop in Pattaya offering more than your average massage

webfact

4 hours ago, Sooo Upto Me said:

Oh god,, Are the RTP that stupid?  Of course everyone knows what goes on in these soapy massage parlors.

Especially in Pattaya. ?

stupid?? where i come from we have this saying: i am without talent, i have no skills. i can not think by myself ; please give me a uniform!

• Like 1

The mention of "soapy massage"s was made. For those unaware, these outfits know exactly who to pay and how much. It's even rumored to be "Chinese mafia". You had best not "raid" them in Pattaya and any loso low life farang police volunteer is putting his own life in danger participating in such a ruse. In that case however an exception might be in order as a lesson to other "volunteers" from England. God Bless You and OO.

1 hour ago, bangkokairportlink said:

Who is the farang snitch who went there to work for the mibs ? What a low so life some foreigners have in this country.

Probably a christian missionary

6 hours ago, colinneil said:

Police refused to believe that no illegal activities took place.

Should have read, because no brown envelopes changed hands it is illegal to operate a massage shop.

another member of the brown envelope Farang fantasy brigade doing his usual pathetic Thai bashing. Not all police are corrupt I know many who are not!

This must be the smartest police force in the entire world!
They have already got information about that a massage shop in Pattaya, or any where else by the way, can and very often are offering other services.

I do not know what to say. Amazed! What a revelation! There are just not enough words to describe this phenomena.

I just wish that all the departments will smarten up as much as these sharp guys.

3 hours ago, Dexlowe said:

I have at least two oil massages a week and have been to dozens of salons across the city. It's only in select areas (mostly off Soi Buakaew and Soi 6 in Jomtien) where you will find heavy concentrations of happy ending parlors.

I am curious about these happy ending parlors. Do you think they can help me finish my book?

The mention of "soapy massage"s was made. For those unaware, these outfits know exactly who to pay and how much. It's even rumored to be "Chinese mafia". You had best not "raid" them in Pattaya and any loso low life farang police volunteer is putting his own life in danger participating in such a ruse. In that case however an exception might be in order as a lesson to other "volunteers" from England. God Bless You and OO.

I don't think this was a "soapie".

5 hours ago, Dexlowe said:

That's just utter nonsense - stop spreading false information and innuendo and stigmatizing the good people who work at this job. I have at least two oil massages a week and have been to dozens of salons across the city. It's only in select areas (mostly off Soi Buakaew and Soi 6 in Jomtien) where you will find heavy concentrations of happy ending parlors. Most of those along Second Road, for example, are tourist oriented and straight (you might BY CHANCE find a single masseuse or masseur in a straight salon who will "play", but it's quite rare and not in any way encouraged by the owner). I have met scores of fine women masseuses over the years - super people who do a lot for the tourist trade - and I don't like them being lumped holus bolus in with the sex trade.

Not everyone will always have the same experiences. No need to get defensive.

1 hour ago, brewsterbudgen said:

I don't think this was a "soapie".

No, it wasn't. I was making the point that real "soapies" are well connected and any farang going in same undercover and thinking he's going to survive such a thing is not only a loso loser wannabee cop but a real scumbag himself. Picking on such small fish is obviously for the news media and not a real effort to rid our community of this disgusting aspect. God Bless You mate and OO.

Is it legal to operate a Sex Therapy Clinic?

I can see it now Sex Therapy Clinics for the sexually frustrated tourist who can not get what they came to Pattaya for... offering therapy and relief  ...(other services negotiable).:whistling:

8 hours ago, colinneil said:

Should have read, because no brown envelopes changed hands it is illegal to operate a massage shop.

Isn't that a LARGE brown envelope the gentleman on the left is holding?

7 hours ago, brain150 said:

Plain and simple: Tyranny by the Police over their own people for private profits !!!

Nothing more, nothing less.

To enforce the law [or what ever kind of regulation they make up] whenever the Police feels

good for their own pockets is nothing else than Tyranny in the name of enforcing the law.

There is nothing funny about this and everybody who makes jokes about it is nothing but a dumb fool !!!

Agree, BIB's in Pattaya (and other tourist citys) are running their own extortion business, what happen to "protect and serve" .

2 hours ago, bander said:

Agree, BIB's in Pattaya (and other tourist citys) are running their own extortion business, what happen to "protect and serve" .

"....what happen to"protect and serve."  

That is farang idea, not welcome here! 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, colinneil said:

Except the bloke on the left of photo who seems to have got his brown bag filled and looks quite pleased about it   :-)

• Like 2