Ian1980

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Ian1980 said:

Get my money 

Maybe get my money back?

sorry my question was    (reading your post)   what services of the RTP have you used to deem them useless   i am not leaning either on your judgement  

I never 

1 minute ago, Lamkyong said:

sorry my question was    (reading your post)   what services of the RTP have you used to deem them useless   i am not leaning either on your judgement  

I never use their services: i just ask if they can help get my money back

5 minutes ago, Ian1980 said:

Get my money 

Maybe get my money back?

You have a signed agreement? Cancelled check with "loan" written in the memo? What can you offer as proof of a loan?

He can tell them it was money he loaned you being paid back & you've nothing to say otherwise....If he even admitted to having/receiving the 3000Bt....

1 minute ago, pgrahmm said:

You have a signed agreement? Cancelled check with "loan" written in the memo? What can you offer as proof of a loan?

He can tell them it was money he loaned you being paid back & you've nothing to say otherwise....If he even admitted to having/receiving the 3000Bt....

I have the bank transfer

Ok: so there is a chance using police services that i can get my money back?

sorry cant help there    but i do know making statements    when you seem to have no direct experience seems a tad false/stupid    however i wish you luck with your  quest

4 minutes ago, Ian1980 said:

I have the bank transfer

Might work....He'd have to admit it was a loan....Or again - could claim other things = payment for something or you owed it to him....

1 minute ago, pgrahmm said:

Might work....He'd have to admit it was a loan....Or again - could claim other things = payment for something or you owed it to him....

What you think? Going trought all the process or just think lose 3000 thb?

What you think? Going trought all the process or just think lose 3000 thb?

Write it off in your mind....If it comes back to you it's a pleasant surprise.....

You're option about future requests for money....

3 minutes ago, Upnotover said:

Seemingly not to either the lender or borrower in this tale.  One needs it and the other doesn't have it.

Agreed - good thing there wasn't another zero/0.....

3 minutes ago, steven100 said:

forget it and change friends .....

I totally agree. 

I have always walked away from people like this. My feelings are let them go. They got you one time and only one time and lost a good person who was willing to help them .That person willnot be there next time. Your life will grow theirs will shrivel.

2 minutes ago, lovelomsak said:

I totally agree. 

I have always walked away from people like this. My feelings are let them go. They got you one time and only one time and lost a good person who was willing to help them .That person willnot be there next time. Your life will grow theirs will shrivel.

correct ....  forget it and move on ....    3000 baht lesson learnt   !

Bank transfer receipt won't help, as long as you willingly transfered the money to him and have no written proof that it was a loan police can't do anything for you sadly.

In my opinion, better forget about it

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Why not go to the Police and ask them ?
If anything, it will give them a good laugh

Had the same issue a while back, went to the station with my wife, they dismissed my complain in a few seconds saying I've got no proof.

You need a chat conversation at least as they told me. And be lucky enough to find the one station with an English speaking officer ..

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk