Ian1980

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/15/2017 at 1:32 PM, Ian1980 said:

Get my money 

Maybe get my money back?

every time I have made a police report about something where they need to go talk to some one who has done wrong they write the report, ask for 20 and give you a copy. I say so now what happens? Police say it will cost me more money for them to do something about it, "So you want to pay/loose baht for us to do something?" You have to pay them to do their job. It will cost you more money for them to go talk to the man and sort it out. Up to you what you want to do. I find it deplorable that the police want money to do their job

1 hour ago, Farang hunter said:

The way I see it when some people choose to borrow money from me with intention not return it back tells me they don't want to be my friends anymore.

The way I see it is if someone intentionally misses a spot of grammar/word here and there. Their intention is to continually try and mislead. Just a personal observation. 

40 minutes ago, DipStick said:

And this goes on and on time to bin it .... Is it possible the OP is trying to buy friendship for such a paltry price !, only asking !

If it's time to bin it why you in it and if it's such a low figure why not just snigger?

This thread is not going my way. I intended to PM the OP asking for a loan. Offering my 14 year old dog named Boulderdash and my ex wife as collateral.

But after all those comments, recommending not to lend money to English teachers and other fine specimem of Farang residents, I am afraid, that OP might not be game. Rats!
Cheers.

On 5/15/2017 at 2:32 AM, Ian1980 said:

Get my money 

Maybe get my money back?

you will need to pay the police more money that what is owed to get them to do something.  

Issue is you gave the guy money, is there a contract? a receipt that you gave him money??

If you have nothing to prove you gave him money as a loan then you have no legal case as it's his word against yours.  

If you have a contract and a receipt then you could take legal action but the truth is it will most likely cost you more than what is owed..

you are lucky 

my wife let fer best life time friend

put her name on a new pickup as her  friend couldn't get finance

friend paid payments for 8mnts 

then sold truck to chop chop shop /without telling wife 

then stopped paying finance company 

finance company took wife to court 

wife has to pay monthly  payments to pay loan off

or i do 

On 15/5/2560 at 1:59 PM, pgrahmm said:

Agreed - good thing there wasn't another zero/0.....

Yeah know of cases of double that  sumand someone supposedly paying to a 3re party ie Niece  who refuses to pass it on!!!

On 16/5/2560 at 2:18 PM, Sailor42 said:

Honestly mate, if you are so worried about A $120 owed by a friend that we need to spend pages of our forum discussing it, then with all due respect I think you should review your lifestyle financial plan.

Sent from my SM-T815Y using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

The 3000 thb is not the point..... there is nothing we can do to get back what belongs to us?

On 5/18/2017 at 0:36 PM, marko kok prong said:

kidnap him,tie him to a chair,can of gasoline,watch resevoir dogs for the rest of the moves,oh and be sure to have the song 'stuck in the middle with you playing'

This is a great idea. 

On 5/15/2017 at 1:37 PM, Lamkyong said:

sorry my question was    (reading your post)   what services of the RTP have you used to deem them useless   i am not leaning either on your judgement  

Hell everyone in Thailand knows they are useless.

2 hours ago, Ian1980 said:

Maybe you can give me an hand.

3000 baht a lace. What course of action have you taken with retrieving your cash and what kind of compensation are you seeking on top for all the hardship suffered as a result of this dodgy pal?

On 16/05/2017 at 5:06 PM, anotheruser said:

So two English teachers walk in to a bar one had 3,000 Baht and the other didn't. When they left one had 3,000 and the other didn't. 

Was one freelancing?