Trump revealed intelligence secrets to Russians in Oval Office - officials

webfact

3 hours ago, IMA_FARANG said:

I am honestly ashamed to be called an American by foreigners these days.

All I can say is don't blame me I didn't vote for him.

I have never been ashamed to be an American.  I have been ashamed of the American People for voting for the likes of Obama, and Bill Clinton but I have never been ashamed to be born into one of the greatest countries in the free world.  

There is much to be concerned with in America including those Citizens who would rather spit on The Constitution(s) than defend and protect that for which they stand.  

If you are ashamed, then you must have done something wrong.  I have little empathy for you, so snap out of it and fly the true path to freedom.

Trump has already fulfilled his destiny, he voted in a conservative Supreme Court Justice.  Everything else and anything else he does is icing on the cake.

I am a Libertarian Constitutionalist.  I know what true liberty and freedom entail.  

Hang your head in shame if you will, I will walk around proud.

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, riclag said:

Sorta like the Clinton duo scheme huh? Bill then Hillary. Barack then Michelle..Michelle can follow in her husbands foot steps like Hillary tried to do with Bill.

I think you are way off target there.  Hillary Clinton was carrying an awful lot of baggage and was pretty despicable and definitely not worthy.  Michelle Obama did do Karaoke with James Corden but apart from that her record is pretty unblemished.  Of course you may well know someone else who would do a better job from either camp and if you do please tell!  In the meantime Trump continues to make the USA a laughing stock, except nobody is laughing now!

5 hours ago, JHolmesJr said:

so who are these sources? any names on these patriotic officials….

You know as well as I, that you will never know if there was a source in the first place.  The news media in America has little trouble making the news.

5 minutes ago, TonyClifton said:

You know as well as I, that you will never know if there was a source in the first place.  The news media in America has little trouble making the news.

:coffee1:

23 minutes ago, Thakkar said:

Probably Jordan. WH released following scheduled. First thing in the morning morning:

image1.JPG.7e26bc921d760e441012a30edce8d8ca.JPG

I thought the no laptops on flights rule came was announced before 15 may….so i cant see how Abdul would have provided this intel.

And even if he did so what? All governments have assets in the middle east…..so what?

The way I see it, the sources would already be under threat once the US announced the no laptops rule….what does it matter if the intel came from Turkey or Jordan….jeez…trump could even have made up a source just to throw the russians off, he's a bit like that.

There are a lot of traitors and hillary sympathisers still in the government thats for sure….they are just going to leak and make a big deal of everything he does. Leon Panetta is currently ranting on cnn about trump…panetta whose bosses are obama, bill and hillary…lol.

22 minutes ago, Thakkar said:

Probably Jordan. WH released following scheduled. First thing in the morning morning:

image1.JPG.7e26bc921d760e441012a30edce8d8ca.JPG

Since the sensitive information seems to be the location within ISIS controlled territory can't help but wonder it might be a coalition militia that the US is exchanging  photographic and electronic data in return for information obtained from spies within ISIS in that city.

Certainly ISIS knows who in that city is in on the development of the "large electronic device" bomb. Hopefully the source has been told it's time to bug out.

TH 

4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

And you have a Physychiatric or Psychology qualification to be able to judge that he is ( mentally ) sick, no doubt?

Trump is actually very clever. While everyone is pontificating about his behaviour and mental state, who knows what he is actually up to out of sight? Routine magician's trick. 

One day y'all gonna wake up and find that he's tricked everyone.

Tricked into what, believing he's a mental midget with the personality of a particularly evil child when in reality he's tirelessly working for the common man in the US??

I don't know if there even is a label to put on the poor suckers who actually believe such ****.

25 minutes ago, TonyClifton said:

I have never been ashamed to be an American.  I have been ashamed of the American People for voting for the likes of Obama, and Bill Clinton but I have never been ashamed to be born into one of the greatest countries in the free world.  

There is much to be concerned with in America including those Citizens who would rather spit on The Constitution(s) than defend and protect that for which they stand.  

If you are ashamed, then you must have done something wrong.  I have little empathy for you, so snap out of it and fly the true path to freedom.

Trump has already fulfilled his destiny, he voted in a conservative Supreme Court Justice.  Everything else and anything else he does is icing on the cake.

I am a Libertarian Constitutionalist.  I know what true liberty and freedom entail.  

Hang your head in shame if you will, I will walk around proud.

Here is hoping another Supreme Court Justice or two during his tenure.

These choices will ensure America is great again.

For those ashamed to be American, all I can do is laugh.

6 minutes ago, dunroaming said:

Well at least the Trumpsters on TV are contributing again.  It went very quiet for a long time and they were sorely missed.  No point in the rest of us just nodding away in agreement.  They are struggling I know but at least they are going down shouting! 

It's because some of us learnt the block feature so we don't see the loonies attack comments calling us mass murderers :)

2 minutes ago, Luckysilk said:

So if the SC has a majority of conservative justices then America  becomes great, and if it doesn't then America is not great??

Man, it must be bliss to have such a simple world view!

9 minutes ago, Becker said:

So if the SC has a majority of conservative justices then America  becomes great, and if it doesn't then America is not great??

Man, it must be bliss to have such a simple world view!

Logic is simplicity.  I can see why you might be having trouble with the concept.  

... " Trump Admits That His White House Lied About Him Not Leaking Classified Info To Russia . Hours after Trump's Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, NSA H.R. McMaster, and Deputy NSA for Strategy put out statements claiming Trump didn't leak classified secrets about ISIS to the Russians as the Washington Post detailed, Trump admitted to it and bragged about it... Donald Trump promised to defeat ISIS during the campaign, but wouldn’t tell us how. Now you know why he wouldn’t tell us. "

http://www.politicususa.com/2017/05/16/donald-trump-admits-leaker-gave-classified-info-russians.html

Edited by Opl

1 hour ago, JHolmesJr said:

Making flights safe is a global concern and the more co-operation we see in this area, the more prepared everyone can be. I see no harm in Trump bringing the russians up to speed. People of all nationalities fly on all airlines so its in everyones best interests. I find his tweet satisfactory as an explanation, Had he mentioned the sources from where they got wind of the plot, that would be a different story.

Some pertinent excerpts from the WP article:

"The information the president relayed had been provided by a U.S. partner through an intelligence-sharing arrangement considered so sensitive that details have been withheld from allies and tightly restricted even within the U.S. government, officials said."

"The partner had not given the United States permission to share the material with Russia, and officials said Trump’s decision to do so endangers cooperation from an ally that has access to the inner workings of the Islamic State."

" Trump went on to discuss aspects of the threat that the United States learned only through the espionage capabilities of a key partner. ..... Most alarmingly, officials said, Trump revealed the city in the Islamic State’s territory where the U.S. intelligence partner detected the threat."

" At a more fundamental level, the information wasn’t the United States’ to provide to others. Under the rules of espionage, governments — and even individual agencies — are given significant control over whether and how the information they gather is disseminated, even after it has been shared. Violating that practice undercuts trust considered essential to sharing secrets." https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-revealed-highly-classified-information-to-russian-foreign-minister-and-ambassador/2017/05/15/530c172a-3960-11e7-9e48-c4f199710b69_story.html?utm_term=.bd6380b147a8  

I suggest you read the entire article.

2 minutes ago, Opl said:

... " Trump Admits That His White House Lied About Him Not Leaking Classified Info To Russia 

I can understand why you wouldn't know about Executive privilege. When someone who doesn't have it, tells someone something classified, that is leaking.  If Trump does it, it's called Executive Privilege.  

Suck it up and move on.

1 minute ago, TonyClifton said:

I can understand why you wouldn't know about Executive privilege. When someone who doesn't have it, tells someone something classified, that is leaking.  If Trump does it, it's called Executive Privilege.  

Suck it up and move on.

Keep those blinders on.  Don't read my post above that explains why this is a bad thing, and definitely don't read the WP article.  You wouldn't want to become informed.

So basically Trump revealed "his "intelligence to the Russians.

One of those rare occasions you will see Trump and intelligence in the same sentence, in the correct context

28 minutes ago, TonyClifton said:

If Trump does it, it's called Executive Privilege.

:cheesy:

"Would you say that there are certain situations - and the Huston Plan was one of them - where the president can decide that it's in the best interests of the nation, and do something illegal?"

"Richard Nixon: Well, when the president does it, that means it is not illegal."

https://www.theguardian.com/theguardian/2007/sep/07/greatinterviews1

Edited by iReason

Nixon was likely one of our most intelligent Presidents.

Paranoid schizophrenics like Nixon are usually very intelligent. trump's narcissistic mental disorder is not so associated with high intelligence. trump does have the intelligence of a con man.

2 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

So, just to be clear, President Trump has acknowledged that he leaked this information to the Russians.

Sucks to be defending him when he can tweet a comment to shoot your defense down in flames. Talk about throwing McMaster under the bus.

Again, I do feel for those low-information voters who thought Trump was rational.

I know that you we're sucked in, but please, don't let your loyalty, or shame for voting for a moron, lead you further down a path from which there is no return.

I wonder when his staff will give up.  Eventually the attitude will become "Why cover for him?  He'll just confess/brag about it tomorrow."

1 hour ago, Luckysilk said:

So I assume you are proud to be American?  Proud of your President and believe he represents you and what is best for the country or proud to be American but shudder at what this clown is doing to your country?  The latter I can understand, anything else is hard to believe, for a proud American.

38 minutes ago, TonyClifton said:

Suck it up and move on.

What I don't understand is how can you claim someone else doesn't know about Executive Privilege when you clearly don't know what it is. I don't understand, but, given your track record, I'm not surprised.  Here is a concise explanation of what Executive Privilege actually is:

In the United States government, executive privilege is the power claimed by the President of the United States and other members of the executive branch to resist certain subpoenas and other interventions by the legislative and judicial branches of government to access information and personnel relating to the executive branch. The concept of executive privilege is not mentioned explicitly in the United States Constitution, but the Supreme Court of the United States ruled it to be an element of the separation of powers doctrine and derived from the supremacy of executive branch in its own area of Constitutional activity.[

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_privilege

15 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Paranoid schizophrenics like Nixon are usually very intelligent. trump's narcissistic mental disorder is not so associated with high intelligence. trump does have the intelligence of a con man.

Cool your jets. Nixon may have been many unfortunate things, but schizophrenic he was not.