Do you think Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?

Scott

Do you believe Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?  

511 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have a much better idea. Shut down trump. He's driving so many people bat sheit crazy because he's a total TROLL. But as he's so powerful, we have to pay attention to his antics. Compared to this thread. Nobody has to read it or post to it. 

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, patekatek said:

I am so sick of this topic appearing month after month after month in Thai Visa that I can't help but ask that the moderators, in the name of fairness please close this topic.   There could be no reason to to continue this senseless diatribe other than to promote a "leftist" agenda hoping your minuscule efforts to unseat Trump would actually have an effect.   This topic has far outlived its' life expectancy.  I'm surprised more members have not asked that this never ending topic be closed.

No one is forcing you to read this thread!

The 47 most outrageous lines in Donald Trump's New York Times interview

Washington (CNN)On Thursday at Mar-a-Lago, President Donald Trump decided to sit down and chat. With a reporter. For The New York Times. For 30 minutes.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/12/29/politics/donald-trump-new-york-times/index.html#ampshare=http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/29/politics/donald-trump-new-york-times/index.html

37 minutes ago, Skywalker69 said:

The 47 most outrageous lines in Donald Trump's New York Times interview

Washington (CNN)On Thursday at Mar-a-Lago, President Donald Trump decided to sit down and chat. With a reporter. For The New York Times. For 30 minutes.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/12/29/politics/donald-trump-new-york-times/index.html#ampshare=http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/29/politics/donald-trump-new-york-times/index.html

It is by divine providence that PT  became the most powerful person on the earth.Look at all of the negativity and haters!

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/dec/12/media-bias-continues-90-of-trump-coverage-in-last-/

Edited by riclag

3 minutes ago, riclag said:

It is by divine providence that PT  became the most powerful person on the earth.Look at all of the negativity and haters!

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/dec/12/media-bias-continues-90-of-trump-coverage-in-last-/

Yes, Trump says certifiable lies constantly and when it gets reported as such, that's proof of bias.

"Carl Bernstein claimed that sources within the White House have told him that President Donald Trump’s lawyers are lying to him about how bad the investigation into Russian collusion is going because they fear he will fire special counsel Robert Mueller."

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/12/out-of-control-trump-is-being-lied-to-by-his-lawyers-about-russia-investigation-so-he-wont-fire-mueller-carl-bernstein/

1 hour ago, riclag said:

Divine providence?

So every time an evil, destructive, divisive leader enters power in history, that's on God?

Not a great advert for religious belief, dude. 

2 hours ago, Jingthing said:

How about this, dude?

How about WAIT for two important things to play out that are directly relevant to the topic --

One -- The Mueller investigation concluding. That could be next month (very very unlikely) but it could also easily be next year.

Two -- The November 2018 Midterm elections. A democratic wave if it happens combined with evidence (see above) could indeed bring about impeachment and/or resignation.

Otherwise -- here's a tip for you personally. If this topic bothers you, maybe don't read it. 

3 - the 2024 elections.... 'cause the libs will continue their whining till then

20 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Yes, and IF he does fire Mueller, we enter a political abyss that has the potential to permanently destroy the already badly damaged American democracy. Turns out is was much more FRAGILE than people thought.  

But the only people that mentioned firing Mueller so far is liberals trying to manufacture a crisis.

1 hour ago, Opl said:

"Carl Bernstein claimed that sources within the White House have told him that President Donald Trump’s lawyers are lying to him about how bad the investigation into Russian collusion is going because they fear he will fire special counsel Robert Mueller."

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/12/out-of-control-trump-is-being-lied-to-by-his-lawyers-about-russia-investigation-so-he-wont-fire-mueller-carl-bernstein/

'claimed', 'sources' -  in other words - just more fake news

22 hours ago, Meljames said:

What's the New Year have to do with anything? Criminal investigations aren't dictated by the Earth's orbit. Anyway, Mueller has bipartisan support, so that negates your cyncism of suggesting the Dems are milking it for anti GOP votes in November. Antifa, really? Got any other fringe groups you'd like to blame for trump's woes.

Actually, I really was wishing you a happy new year. Why you are connecting it to the Russian investigation baffles me. It is that time of year.  People can have differing opinions, yet act in a gentlemanly, civilized manner.  

23 hours ago, Meljames said:

What's the New Year have to do with anything? Criminal investigations aren't dictated by the Earth's orbit. Anyway, Mueller has bipartisan support, so that negates your cyncism of suggesting the Dems are milking it for anti GOP votes in November. Antifa, really? Got any other fringe groups you'd like to blame for trump's woes.

I must say I disagree heartily regarding bipartisanship on the Russia investigation and how Democrats will attempt to use any negative revelations as ammunition to win as many seats as possible in 2018. The Republican Party nominated Trump and there's no real bipartisanship where any real damage could occur to the party.  It's little more than rhetoric and window dressing to keep the left engaged in a haze of disbelief. It's political theatre that'll, at best, sacrifice a few lambs so everyone on any side of the argument can claim victory.  

3 hours ago, patekatek said:

I am so sick of this topic appearing month after month after month in Thai Visa that I can't help but ask that the moderators, in the name of fairness please close this topic.   There could be no reason to to continue this senseless diatribe other than to promote a "leftist" agenda hoping your minuscule efforts to unseat Trump would actually have an effect.   This topic has far outlived its' life expectancy.  I'm surprised more members have not asked that this never ending topic be closed.

I don't agree.  I hope this topic is kept open.  It's like a vestibule for people who have strong opinions on the man who controls the most powerful arsenal of weapons the world has known.  It's also a venue for dropping new items. 

Each day, Trump makes dumb-ass ill-informed, denigrating statements.  Rather than having a half dozen new topics each day on Trump's failings, it's better to string new stories together on this thread.   I can understand how Trump fans don't like the steady drumbeat of stories which show their hero to be stupid and dangerous, .....but Trump is who Americans (and the world) are stuck with for the forseeable future.  

I would have much rather seen Trump lose, as he should have, and have him go back to what he's good at:   getting loans from Russians, and ripping off contractors.  If Trump lost, the US would have a presidential president, and Trump would be as influential as a right-wing talk show shouter.

2 minutes ago, boomerangutang said:

I don't agree.  I hope this topic is kept open.  It's like a vestibule for people who have strong opinions on the man who controls the most powerful arsenal of weapons the world has known.  It's also a venue for dropping new items. 

Each day, Trump makes dumb-ass ill-informed, denigrating statements.  Rather than having a half dozen new topics each day on Trump's failings, it's better to string new stories together on this thread.   I can understand how Trump fans don't like the steady drumbeat of stories which show their hero to be stupid and dangerous, .....but Trump is who Americans (and the world) are stuck with for the forseeable future.  

I would have much rather seen Trump lose, as he should have, and have him go back to what he's good at:   getting loans from Russians, and ripping off contractors.  If Trump lost, the US would have a presidential president, and Trump would be as influential as a right-wing talk show shouter.

I don't particularly like the President's tweets, but your posts about Trump's tweets are just like them.  Your rundowns of his behaviour outside the tweets reflects in words the same poor actions. Two peas in a pod, you appear to be. Irony can be pretty ironic. 

29 minutes ago, Ramen087 said:

I don't particularly like the President's tweets, but your posts about Trump's tweets are just like them.  Your rundowns of his behaviour outside the tweets reflects in words the same poor actions. Two peas in a pod, you appear to be. Irony can be pretty ironic. 

Your comparison, even if true is absurd and ridiculous. You're proposing an equivalence between the public communications of the PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES to internet forum posters. Worthless attempt. 

4 minutes ago, Meljames said:

Members of the public berating the president is  completely different than the President berating individuals, businesses, countries etc. via his official position. Plainly obvious to most. 

"Donald Trump reminded the nation why he is the least popular first-year president in history by releasing hate-filled message wishing the country a happy new year."

http://www.politicususa.com/2017/12/31/trump-spew-hate-obama-blows-water-years-message.html

As our Country rapidly grows stronger and smarter, I want to wish all of my friends, supporters, enemies, haters, and even the very dishonest Fake News Media, a Happy and Healthy New Year. 2018 will be a great year for America!

Living up to his narcissistic baby man image. He won't ever change for the better. The "best" we can hope for is his scandalously disgusting status quo or even further deterioration with age. "Electing" this clown troll was the worst mistake in American history. We'll pay for this for many generations. 

Edited by Jingthing

1 hour ago, Ramen087 said:

I must say I disagree heartily regarding bipartisanship on the Russia investigation and how Democrats will attempt to use any negative revelations as ammunition to win as many seats as possible in 2018. The Republican Party nominated Trump and there's no real bipartisanship where any real damage could occur to the party.  It's little more than rhetoric and window dressing to keep the left engaged in a haze of disbelief. It's political theatre that'll, at best, sacrifice a few lambs so everyone on any side of the argument can claim victory.  

It will be interesting if the Democrats take control of the House and maybe the Senate in 2018. I think if this happens you will see an about-face from Donny John and he will start working with the Dems on all measures just to show how he can get things done. He will be a Republican in name only. Heck who knows, he might switch parties if he see the wind blowing in that direction. I wonder what the Democrats would do if that happened? 

Edited by Silurian

It will be interesting if the Democrats take control of the House and maybe the Senate in 2018. I think if this happens you will see an about-face from Donny John and he will start working with the Dems on all measures just to show how he can get things done. He will be a Republican in name only. Heck who knows, he might switch parties if he see the wind blowing in that direction. I wonder what the Democrats would do if that happened? 
No way. He would just veto everything they send and/or get impeached/resign.

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

28 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

No way. He would just veto everything they send and/or get impeached/resign.

Maybe, to me it seems Donny John doesn't really care about any issue and just spouts of whatever makes the most noise to get attention. It is all about him. If given the chance to show off how great he is by passing whatever crosses his desk, it seems he will take it. To him, it is all a numbers game. "See how many bills we passed!"

19 minutes ago, mogandave said:

If?

Yeah, the tide is most definitely with the Democrats and against the Republicans. Right now, it looks like the Democrats should take the house with the Senate still up in the air as Democrats have to defend 26 Senate seats and pick up 2 more while the Republicans only have to defend 8 Senate seats. I am interested to see how the Democrats do in state Governor elections. If they manage to pick up some key states, they can help to redraw some district maps that are currently giving the Republicans some distinct advantage. 

All in all, the Democrats should be able to shift the map in their direction but it seems not enough to wrest control from Republicans (yet). It depends on how the recent tax bill is perceived and any other major bills that will get passed in the next few months. This year will be a wake up call to Republicans and most likely a turning point in Donny John's focus.

Edited by Silurian

Maybe, to me it seems Donny John doesn't really care about any issue and just spouts of whatever makes the most noise to get attention. It is all about him. If given the chance to show off how great he is by passing whatever crosses his desk, it seems he will take it. To him, it is all a numbers game. "See how many bills we passed!"
If that happens which is very doubtful the republicans would be working even harder than the democrats to impeach him.

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

12 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

If that happens which is very doubtful the republicans would be working even harder than the democrats to impeach him.

Now that would be ironic! Most definitely popcorn time.

4 hours ago, Ramen087 said:

I am very different than Trump on many levels.  As for stooping down to his level: in order to comment on any one of his tweets, one needs to first quote the tweet itself.  Perhaps that's what you're referring to (?)  

If I were reporting on mud wrestling, I'd have to go to a mud-wrestling event.  By doing so, I'd probably get some mud splashed on my clothes.

Very "interesting" way that trump is draining the swamp.:sick:

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/12/19/16786006/looting-of-america

We’re witnessing the wholesale looting of America

Lindsey Graham✔@LindseyGrahamSC

If we nominate Trump, we will get destroyed.......and we will deserve it.

4:03 AM - May 4, 2016 

Trump’s victory, rather than inspiring a bipartisan movement to check the new president’s worst impulses, caused the party to snap, with as many factions as possible reaching to toss a rock and grab what they can as long as the party lasts.

The country is left only to hope that it doesn’t last too long.

Edited by Jingthing