Do you think Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?

Scott

Do you believe Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?  

511 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread seems to be a bunch of very sore losers getting their anger out by hounding the poor president, without giving him a chance.

The US have fair elections, and he won it.

Get on with your lives in Thailand, if you have any. Learn Thai, visit the local temple and learn to meditate, go next door for a cup of tea with your neighbour.

Sore sore sore losers. 

9 minutes ago, MrPatrickThai said:

You never answered my question.

Don't you believe in Democracy? Oh let me see, you're an Anti-Trump supremacist.

It was the ignorant, inferior half of the country that vote for him. Do you believe this?

Pointless exercise to respond to false narratives.

To begin with, "half of the country" did not vote for him.

The acolytes are prone to hyperbole and distributing disinformation.

"Anti-Trump supremacist"; is that the new deflection du jour?

To answer your question,

it was the massively uninformed and perhaps willfully ignorant who placed this huckster in the White House.

5 minutes ago, iReason said:

To answer your question,

it was the massively uninformed and perhaps willfully ignorant who placed this huckster in the White House.

Point of order.  57% of those eligible to vote for President of the United States (Electoral college) voted for Trump and that's a clear majority.  Don't like it change the law and the American voting system.

Ex-Trump staffer says US President has ‘hung us out to dry’ over spiralling Russia probe legal costs

"One ex-aide says he has been forced to use his children's college fund to pay for a lawyer as another claims misleading statements by Trump officials gave Congress 'probable cause to destroy our lives at will'

"Another ex-campaign aide also revealed he had been forced to use his children’s college fund to pay for a lawyer to represent him during probes by special counsel Robert Mueller and Congress."

“Multi-billionaire Donald Trump has a moral obligation to pay the mounting legal bills of his advisers who are facing four-, five- and six-figure costs just for doing their jobs,” the ex-staffer said."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-russia-probe-staff-advisers-hung-out-to-dry-hillary-clinton-a7950246.html

Thrown under the bus...

Felix Sater is cooperating with a money laundering investigation. That’s bad news for Trump.

"The Financial Times reported Thursday morning that Felix Sater, former business partner of President Donald Trump with deep ties to the Mafia and Russian government, is cooperating in an international investigation into an alleged money-laundering network."

"Sater has a history of channeling money from prominent families in the Eastern bloc into Trump properties."

"This could pose problems for Trump, given Sater’s history of outing former close associates in exchange for immunity."

https://thinkprogress.org/https-thinkprogress-org-felix-sater-news-bad-for-trump-99e4ebe9a1ad/

Follow the money and it will all come out in the wash... :thumbsup:

12 minutes ago, iReason said:

Ex-Trump staffer says US President has ‘hung us out to dry’ over spiralling Russia probe legal costs

"One ex-aide says he has been forced to use his children's college fund to pay for a lawyer as another claims misleading statements by Trump officials gave Congress 'probable cause to destroy our lives at will'

"Another ex-campaign aide also revealed he had been forced to use his children’s college fund to pay for a lawyer to represent him during probes by special counsel Robert Mueller and Congress."

“Multi-billionaire Donald Trump has a moral obligation to pay the mounting legal bills of his advisers who are facing four-, five- and six-figure costs just for doing their jobs,” the ex-staffer said."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-russia-probe-staff-advisers-hung-out-to-dry-hillary-clinton-a7950246.html

Thrown under the bus...

Amazing to me that anyone working for a psychopath like Trump would expect any loyalty at all from him, having seen him screw everyone foolish enough to trust him from his wives, his employees, his contractors, the suckers for Trump "University," etc.  Every new sucker thinks, "But he really likes me."

2 hours ago, MrPatrickThai said:

That you believe  -  lol  -  sorry I can't say what I think about people like you without getting banned.

Don't you believe in Democracy? Oh let me see, you're an Anti-Trump supremacist. It was the ignorant, inferior half of the country that vote for him.

That you believe  -  lol  -  sorry I can't say what I think about people like you without getting banned.

Likewise!

CNN Host Fareed Zakaria: Trump Took The Victory Because Unintelligent, Racist And Homophobic People Voted For Him (Video)

Zakaria trusts Trump supporters are “tribal” and extremely uninformed and poorly educated. Democrats trust they will get back into office with offending all the people who voted for Trump. Fareed began by blaming Trump voters for being old, supremacist, misanthrope, gay detesting narrow minded people.

The feeling of social distance that a more seasoned, white non-educated Americans have. The feeling that the nation is changing as a direct result of the immigrants, on the grounds that perhaps blacks are ascending to a central place in our society, in light of gays having equal rights….

http://widewisedirection.com/cnn-host-fareed-zakaria-trump-took-victory-unintelligent-racist-homophobic-people-voted-video/

2 hours ago, amvet said:

Point of order.  57% of those eligible to vote for President of the United States (Electoral college) voted for Trump and that's a clear majority.  Don't like it change the law and the American voting system.

They're all brainwashed. Well said. he won fair and square. 

2 hours ago, iReason said:

To answer your question,

How arrogant. You are a self-admitted  anti-Trump supremacist. 

5 minutes ago, Skywalker69 said:

He was in the KKK rally and he was arrested. 

Yes, and as far as baby Donald being like his white supremacist Daddy, you only have to look at how the clown potus started his political career, by promoting for years and years and years the RACIST birther movement. How a racist sleazeball conman like that ever became president will be a permanent mark of shame and disgrace on the USA. 

5 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Yes, and as far as baby Donald being like his white supremacist Daddy, you only have to look at how the clown potus started his political career, by promoting for years and years and years the RACIST birther movement. How a racist sleazeball conman like that ever became president will be a permanent mark of shame and disgrace on the USA. 

Also with help from the russians!

Utter nonsense. You are not rational.

It's not rational to think the Russians didn't help trump win. That is already very well documented. No doubt about that whatsoever. The questionable part at this point in time is about collusion between the trump campaign and the Kremlin. Related to that are the trump organizations financial involvements with Russians oligarchs.

Looking forward to Trumps inarticulate speech to the UN and the world

He might be OK as it will be carefully scripted. That's never the real trump. The real and totally disgusting trump can be found on Twitter, when he talks without script, and at his fascist never ending campaign rallies.

49 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

He might be OK as it will be carefully scripted. That's never the real trump. The real and totally disgusting trump can be found on Twitter, when he talks without script, and at his fascist never ending campaign rallies.

I think he'll go off message and if doesn't he will look insincere 

1 hour ago, Dave67 said:

Looking forward to Trumps inarticulate speech to the UN and the world

Trump's speech to the UN

I'm honored to be speaking at Uhn. Boy, whatta crowd. Whatta diverse crowd. Suck it, CNN, who says colored folks don't come to my rallies.

I wanna welcome you all to my city, they love me here. You won't hear it from the main stream media but I won bigly here. They said I couldn't get to 270, but boy did I get to 270, and then some; I'm The President, can you believe it? 

Look, I'll be honest with you. The restaurant here is great, but it's a disgrace compared to the one at Mar-a-Lago; they don't even have chocolate cake. They have some vegan sh!t. Next general assembly is gonna be at Mar-a-Lago. Everyone gets in at half price—chairs and water not included. You'll love Trump Water. Everybody says it's the best water.

But enough about me. Did you know my beautiful penthouse apartment is just a few blocks east of here? There's still a couple of great apartments available in my building, if anyone here want to buy one, anyone? OK, I see a few hands, I'll get one of  our guys to set up a showing, thanks.

Anyway, back to me. Before I was elected by a massive landslide, the world was a mess, but I fixed it. So if I resign next week, it's only because my work here is done. You are welcome.

Thank you, and don't forget to tip the waiters.

21 minutes ago, Dave67 said:

I think he'll go off message and if doesn't he will look insincere 

I don't think he'll plan on going off script but yes, he still might. He's smart enough to know he looks fake reading scripts but I don't think looking fake occasionally really matters to him. He's cultivating a persona where he's all over the place and facts, truth, and ideological values mean nothing anyway. Basically, he's a troll messing with entire planet.

Edited by Jingthing

5 minutes ago, Thakkar said:

Trump's speech to the UN

I'm honored to be speaking at Uhn. Boy, whatta crowd. Whatta diverse crowd. Suck it, CNN, who says colored folks don't come to my rallies.

I wanna welcome you all to my city, they love me here. You won't hear it from the main stream media but I won bigly here. They said I couldn't get to 270, but boy did I get to 270, and then some; I'm The President, can you believe it? 

Look, I'll be honest with you. The restaurant here is great, but it's a disgrace compared to the one at Mar-a-Lago; they don't even have chocolate cake. They have some vegan sh!t. Next general assembly is gonna be at Mar-a-Lago. Everyone gets in at half price—chairs and water not included. You'll love Trump Water. Everybody says it's the best water.

But enough about me. Did you know my beautiful penthouse apartment is just a few blocks east of here? There's still a couple of great apartments available in my building, if anyone here want to buy one, anyone? OK, I see a few hands, I'll get one of  our guys to set up a showing, thanks.

Anyway, back to me. Before I was elected by a massive landslide, the world was a mess, but I fixed it. So if I resign next week, it's only because my work here is done. You are welcome.

Thank you, and don't forget to tip the waiters.

Before I speak I need the facts, facts, the facts, you know what I mean facts, there were both sides, both  sides, with bad people, very bad people, both sides, BOTH SIDES

At the rate the chips are beginning to fall, IMHO, just a matter of months before an indictment is brought about. If one of his spurned minions hasn't already cut a deal for leniency  then one will be forth coming, Unless Donald has an airtight alibi it's strongly looking as though he'll be the first sitting U.S. president to be indicted. 

The biggest question at this point is how many people  will be brought down with him and who will be left standing to take the pledge for the  Oval Office.

Sent from my Mobiado using Tapatalk

Edited by Meljames

41 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I don't think he'll plan on going off script but yes, he still might. He's smart enough to know he looks fake reading scripts but I don't think looking fake occasionally really matters to him. He's cultivating a persona where he's all over the place and facts, truth, and ideological values mean nothing anyway. Basically, he's a troll messing with entire planet.

I don't think he'll plan on going off script

I hope he does!

Just now, Skywalker69 said:

I hope he does!

Do leaders ever get BOOED at the U.N.? I don't recall ever seeing that. Sometimes delegations walk out. I can see him going bizarre if there is any negative audience reaction. He won't be able to order his fascist thugs on them like he loves to do at his Mussolini style rallies.