"Sexy Isaan nurse" says sorry and resigns after online drama

webfact

1 hour ago, Bulldozer Dawn said:

Back in Australia years ago the government made it free to study nursing at university because there was an 80% turnover in nurses in their first 3 years of employment.  That is, they showed up for their job and after a short time realised how much it sucked and then moved on to another job.

Anyone (Sheryl) able to report on the staff turnover level for new nurses here in Thailand?

in another thread i read 45% quit in the first year and another 25% the year after.

2 hours ago, Moonmoon said:

Hypocrites, the bosses were probably enjoying the pictures themselves but couldn't get any attention from her. 

I think their real objections were not about her dress or her face. She posted anti-junta comments and perhaps the bosses and the business owners would not want any repercussions from the military regime.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, saakura said:

I think their real objections were not about her dress or her face. She posted anti-junta comments and perhaps the bosses and the business owners would not want any repercussions from the military regime.

of course. what other reasons could there be. 

but her pictures were used against her wishes. The bosses should have done more investigation before taking action against her, but even then...

Shows the kind of fear the public and private sector has to operate in under this political climate.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, 55Jay said:

Nose job.  Chin job.  Tight nurse uniform.  Hijacked FB page.

Good luck in your next career.....whatever that might be.

GO-GO dancer @ walking street.

I guess she will be joining the ladies with the light (post).  The schools taught her better than this... generally these types are weeded out...in the first year.

Maybe she has a career in first aid on the racing circuit...

She said sorry for the trouble she has caused and promised to adjust her behavior in the future.

hmmm?  Sounds like a lot more to it than we're hearing.  I'm hearing slander & libel. She should "stick it to them" and make the bosses apologize to her. Can't wait for the sequel.

5 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

suffice to say, if it ever was a trivial matter, I would stick it too them, if it was a big matter, I would give them my middle finger, always sort after and had a job lined up within days with better pay.

Talk's cheap on the 'net eh.

I think she won't have any problems getting a job, because she better looking than me, but I hope its in the nursing profession, because we need good looking nurses

We need competent nurses. IMO she looks more freakish than good.

Edited by JSixpack

Confusing and not truthful She said she did not post the comments but was sorry about .the trouble she caused What trouble if she did not post the comments

This girl is lying through her teeth 

Anyone can see this 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, realenglish1 said:

Confusing and not truthful She said she did not post the comments but was sorry about .the trouble she caused What trouble if she did not post the comments

This girl is lying through her teeth 

Anyone can see this 

PS she is not too sexy just slim if that is all it takes to be sexy  that is not saying too much  Her face is not at all pretty just very plain