Anna Reese’s release on bail opposed by 'Don't Drive Drunk Foundation'

webfact

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do farang on Thai visa refer to any Thai driving a car more expensive than a mid range Toyota as 'Hi-So', This girl is not regarded as 'Hi-So' by Thai people. She's a B-grade actress of dubious mixed stock, not a member of an elite Thai family. She's a nobody here, just like you and me.

Wealthy people don't consider themselves "Hi-So:. Hi-So is what you call someone with a little bit of money who then act like they are the most important people and the sun shines out their a**. This lady is a typical Hi-So. That's why we refer to her as such.

4 hours ago, Pattaya28 said:

This such a good opportunity for the Police to show how serious an offence Drink-Drive is, and they're throwing it away. 

Anna is the perfect example to use for the seriousness of this offence. 

cops are making money the way they always have. doubt they want people to stop drink driving any more than they want to make people wear helmets. 

43 minutes ago, Gracas said:

In all fairness to Anna I think she is getting better at drunk driving (must be putting in the time at practice). This time she did not kill anyone or sh_t herself.

Good point. I wonder if or how many other times she's driven whilst drunk but not been caught or been successful at getting it swept under the carpet. 

1 hour ago, yellowboat said:

You would think somebody that good looking and well to do could afford a taxi or find some guy to drive her home.  She obviously has a behavioral problem when she drinks.  Given justice is out of the question, we may only hope we never hear of her again.  Her chances of fame or stardom in the west at least, due to her offenses, should be nil, but who knows.  If I had a relative like that, not sure how I would react.  

You would think somebody that good looking ...

I think an eye check might be in order. See her in a mall or bar and I wouldn't look twice.

5 hours ago, KhunBENQ said:

Lock her up before she kills another person.

Confiscating DL and/or car won't help in this country.

Releasing on bail is another bad signal for the "don't care" drunk drivers.

Why do we bother,things will never change.

3 minutes ago, hocuspocus said:

Why do we bother,things will never change.

I'm not so sure about that. We are seeing a bit of a backlash in this case, maybe this is the beginning of some small change?

Throw this bird into the slammer for a few months - it will teach her, for the first time in life, a lesson. 

Pathetic, simply pathetic. The whole world is, by the way, watching and the official Thailand makes itself the laughing stock of the planet - again! 

6 hours ago, z42 said:

Big fat envelopes and appeasing the hiso's and their equally stupid brown nosing hanger oners will have much more sway than a simple foundation and a few unfortunate nobodies (in the eyes of the BIB / courts at least) who've had their lives destroyed by such oxygen thieves.

But in all seriousness they're absolutely correct, bail should not be an option for repeated drink drivers, especially those who are very likely to be breaching the conditions keeping her out of some squalid jail cell somewhere.. Lock this idiot up, do the right thing for once at least and forget about money / lost face

I think oners has got 2 ns-

4 hours ago, djayz said:

A nice gesture, but she's already out now. Nothing'll happen to her but if this organisation grows in popularity and numbers, who knows, maybe they could one day sway people's attitude towards drink driving.

"From small acorns grow great oak trees". 

The problem here is that small acorns are NOT allowed to grow!

One of the golden rules is: "He who has the gold rules." :sad:

Edited by lvr181
Additional comment

1 hour ago, giddyup said:

You would think somebody that good looking ...

I think an eye check might be in order. See her in a mall or bar and I wouldn't look twice.

Ouch... Oh please!  Yes, there are better looking women in Thailand, and why she is a model here we all know.  The Thais that "matter" like lily white skin.  She is not bad looking, but most can claim that they have seen, been with or married better looking women.  Most can claim they know better behaved women anyway.   The humble Thai is a good soul, she has done bad things and continues to do so.  Her behavior is sadly endemic of a class of Thai people.  My eyes are fine, but thank you for asking.  Unlike most Asian men, I like dark skin.  Her looks are only somewhat appealing.  There are others I like much more.  

2 minutes ago, yellowboat said:

Ouch... Oh please!  Yes, there are better looking women in Thailand, and why she is a model here we all know.  The Thais that "matter" like lily white skin.  She is not bad looking, but most can claim that they have seen, been with or married better looking women.  Most can claim they know better behaved women anyway.   The humble Thai is a good soul, she has done bad things and continues to do so.  Her behavior is sadly endemic of a class of Thai people.  My eyes are fine, but thank you for asking.  Unlike most Asian men, I like dark skin.  Her looks are only somewhat appealing.  There are others I like much more.  

There are pretty women and beautiful women.

In my life there are pale and dark skinned. (why can we say white skin but not anything except dark)

Anyway, my wife has honey colour skin and for some reason she loves my sun untouched pale white butt. 

This particular person with scant regard of human life and lacking in morals is out on bail. I hope she sees a few bars soon.(To have a drink of course)

Of course to finish my point about women, it is not the colour of their skin but the quality of the heart that counts.

My wife has a big beautiful heart and a big machete that says she is mine. Make no mistake and I for one have no wish to.

in other countries suspended jail time becomes real jail time if you re offend during a set period, here it means bugger all as long as you grease the right palms and have the right name

2 hours ago, Pattaya28 said:

She killed a Policeman.

Refused a breath-test.

Avoided jail.

And she's "at-it" again.

What will it take to get her locked up ?

I think there is a good chance she will eventually provide a permanent solution on her own

In Thailand how many people does someone have to kill before they get a; do not pass go, do not collect a receiving bail notice and do not collect a get out of jail free card?

Love to know how much is this woman`s net worth? Who her connections are? And who is pulling all the strings for her?

Edited by cyberfarang

4 hours ago, spiderorchid said:

There are pretty women and beautiful women.

In my life there are pale and dark skinned. (why can we say white skin but not anything except dark)

Anyway, my wife has honey colour skin and for some reason she loves my sun untouched pale white butt. 

This particular person with scant regard of human life and lacking in morals is out on bail. I hope she sees a few bars soon.(To have a drink of course)

Of course to finish my point about women, it is not the colour of their skin but the quality of the heart that counts.

My wife has a big beautiful heart and a big machete that says she is mine. Make no mistake and I for one have no wish to.

Well now it's all perfectly clear. 

I was impressed when the organization used the proper designation DRUNK instead of Drink. The proper legal designation in the US is DUI-Alcohol/Drugs. I understand in the UK & Australia the term drink is the norm, but perhaps "Drinking" would be more appropriate? 

... how was she charged this time with drinking and driving when she was arrested inside a Night Club 'aka' Breach of the Peace' using threatening words or behaviour'. 

Shes obviously got a emotional and drinking problems. 

Maybe if she just admitted to herself of this fact and sought help, then at least she would be taking the right steps in overcoming these obvious problems.

Recent photos of her on this offence shows her to be a very troubled individual.