HDPrime....the new Ilikehd

KhonKaenKowboy

Yes they are still up and running. They usually reply to my emails quite quickly.

I have been using a Minix box with no problems but tried out a newer HMedia box and installed (with the help of a friend)  HDPrime and the layout is now different from  before and  not easy to use. When I click TV in the top task bar, nothing  happens. Each time I have to go thro' Google Chrome  to get HDPrime and search "Sport" in order to get to eg.  Setanta Sports.

Edited by William T
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JorgeTIT said:

Quick update. HDPrime just replied to my emails and they say they are up and running so I will give it a try for a one month trial to see how it works. They grant me a one week free trial so I must say I am pleased so far with them.

I have been using them for several months and find their service pretty near perfect. Being able to change servers if it freezes or has other problems is a big plus.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, William T said:

Yes they are still up and running. They usually reply to my emails quite quickly.

I have been using a Minix box with no problems but tried out a newer HMedia box and installed (with the help of a friend)  HDPrime and the layout is now different from  before and  not easy to use. When I click TV in the top task bar, nothing  happens. Each time I have to go thro' Google Chrome  to get HDPrime and search "Sport" in order to get to eg.  Setanta Sports.

My first install was obviously not in properly. Went to Amego in Tukcom (3rd Floor) and he re-installed it.  It is now perfect same as before. Cost 100 baht.

Edited by William T
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hi

just wondering if any one else has has problems viewing U.K. channels on HDprime?

All the Thai / Asian based channels BIEN tv etc all work no problems. 

But any U.K. channel, sky sorts , sky movies , even BBC channels etc keep freezing after 1 minute or less and might not come back on, which is annoying.

My wifi is working fine over 30mbps.

i have been trying to contact hd prime at there email address now for over a week but no reply, I must add I have been using this service when it was ilikehdtv for probably over 2 years and would usually get a reply quite quick.

any one have any same issues or solutions??

cheers 

scott

3 hours ago, scottyp1980 said:

Hi

just wondering if any one else has has problems viewing U.K. channels on HDprime?

But any U.K. channel, sky sorts , sky movies , even BBC channels etc keep freezing after 1 minute or less and might not come back on, which is annoying.

i have been trying to contact hd prime at there email address now for over a week but no reply, I must add I have been using this service when it was ilikehdtv for probably over 2 years and would usually get a reply quite quick.

cheers 

scott

Yep, I've been trying to watch cricket the past few days on BT Sport and it keeps freezing.

When it doesn't freeze, the channel won't even load.

I sent an email as well with no reply.

They used to reply within an hour.

If it goes tit's up, it's biggie no big cost wise, but it's bloody annoying.

3 hours ago, scottyp1980 said:

Hi

cheers 

scott

9 minutes ago, Will27 said:

Yep, I've been trying to watch cricket the past few days on BT Sport and it keeps freezing.

When it doesn't freeze, the channel won't even load.

I sent an email as well with no reply.

They used to reply within an hour.

If it goes tit's up, it's biggie no big cost wise, but it's bloody annoying.

Correct it's annoying and also no big loss cost wise. 

But I like to wake up in the morning and watch sky sports news see what's been going on. 

It's not so bad for the footy as can watch that on the bien Channels or some other channel. 

Its just strange why they haven't been replying to any emails, also tried to add them on line app and user not found!!

lets hope we get some response soon

cheers

• Like 1

I pay for HPrime mainly to get Rugby Union on Setanta Sport.  But every evening from around 6.00pm to 9.30pm the pic keeps stopping and gets all distorted. Sometime only get a notice on a blue tape in Thai. A friend says it is asking for a password but HDPrime say it is not that and the problem is caused by stormy weather off Indonesia where i assume they get the picture. But surely not every evening for at least the past 3/4 months. The rest of the time  the picture is perfect. My internet gives 52 Mbps.

I have tried BBC and ITV and recentlysometimes it does pause.

7 minutes ago, William T said:

I pay for HPrime mainly to get Rugby Union on Setanta Sport.  But every evening from around 6.00pm to 9.30pm the pic keeps stopping and gets all distorted. Sometime only get a notice on a blue tape in Thai. A friend says it is asking for a password but HDPrime say it is not that and the problem is caused by stormy weather off Indonesia where i assume they get the picture. But surely not every evening for at least the past 3/4 months. The rest of the time  the picture is perfect. My internet gives 52 Mbps.

I have tried BBC and ITV and recentlysometimes it does pause.

There is definitely some thing up with it. But like I said my girl watches Thai talking channels, not actual Thai tv like 3, 5 etc and they work fine no pausing or freezing what so ever, the same goes for BEIN for the U.K. football it always works. 

But any U.K. channel is just not working, I like to look documentaries or even news for background noise if I'm doing some thing at home and it's annoying when it pauses every minute or so!!

i believe the U.K. channels for example sky sports , gold, Nat geo U.K. even sentanta sports are actually sent from a source in Ireland and not Indonesia, as when we had a problem few months or more ago the support team when they used to email said they would be getting there source from Ireland like I said above.

But I might be wrong!!!

Does any one know any other good similar apps like HDprime at a reasonable price?

Cos if this keeps up I may have to look elsewhere!

35 minutes ago, Mickey Mouse said:

My access to HDPrime has become unwatchable over last few days.

Any others with this problem? No response to e-mail contact

Yes, same here. TV element has been unwatchable for days now. Football last weekend was reasonably stable, so my fingers are crossed for this weekend. The SERIES and MOVIES have been very stable thankfully.

I am guessing they are on leave at present. Normally they reply to e-mails queries within an hour.

A notice has just appeared on the opening page, apologizing for the recent outages,  saying that it should be 

OK again in the New Year. I have just tested a range of TV choices and found them to be completely stable. They say that they have removed a number of the less watched channels to improve the stability. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

They've removed quite a large number of non-sports channels at the moment. Seemed better when I watched a bit of the PL channel last night.

Same here last night no problems watching the Celtic - rangers game 1st on 1 of sky sports channels then the footy on BEIN channels. 

Seems to be a lot better than it was last few weeks.... fingers crossed it keeps this way!!

18 hours ago, stereolab said:

A notice has just appeared on the opening page, apologizing for the recent outages,  saying that it should be 

OK again in the New Year. I have just tested a range of TV choices and found them to be completely stable. They say that they have removed a number of the less watched channels to improve the stability. 

I got this notice but it disappeared so quick i did not have time to read it in full.

Setanta Sport is still unwatchable in an evening. HDPrime blame storms off Indonesia where they get the signal. It seems to have been stormy there every evening for the past 3/4 months..

1 hour ago, Bangkok Barry said:

The Palace/City match was flawless too.

Great to have flawless streaming back on line. I would like to see Hd Prime remove hundreds of the channels they support, to concentrate on the “core service’. 

57 minutes ago, carthaivisa said:

hdprime don't reply to messages any more as before there was replying after one hour...something is wrong....is it dead now?

Look at post #201 above. The same message appears on the non-mobile version of their website once you've logged on. Feeds are far better now and I for one have been able to watch the footy okay. I can't and they can't do anything when my internet connection drops from 50+ to 2 as it does most evenings though.......