US comedian Kathy Griffin apologises for 'beheaded Trump' photo

webfact

1 hour ago, riclag said:

She crossed the line with her maliciousness by going after Barron Trump.This is what stirred the pot.She apologized after the incident, and after awhile she got death threats and lost most of her job opportunities.She hired lawyers and went on offense claiming Trump was attacking her and trying to ruin her career.Then the  race card came into play she  said "If I was a male this wouldn't be happening " and "There is a bunch of old white guys trying to silence me".Although she apologized she also said you picked the wrong red head to come after. It was apparent she was after Barron when,back in 2016 she said in a article in "Vulture" that she was going after Barron and Donald  Trump.Seeing pic's of Obama really is disturbing but her being a celebrity as opposed to protesters showing this vile isn't the same.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/kathy-griffin-said-in-2016-she-wanted-to-beat-down-donald-and-barron-trump/article/2624828

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/06/02/kathy-griffin-called-trump-a-piece-of-st-after-his-election-and-brought-up-barron-trump-too/

Excellent post.  And from the Vulture article she said, "I’m happy to deliver beat down to Donald Trump — and also to Barron. You know a lot of comics are going to go hard for Donald, my edge is that I’ll go direct for Barron. I’m going to get in ahead of the game."

Definitely a vile POS.  She basically said she was going to abuse a child and she did.  No wonder she's getting death threats.

• Like 2

Excellent post.  And from the Vulture article she said, "I’m happy to deliver beat down to Donald Trump — and also to Barron. You know a lot of comics are going to go hard for Donald, my edge is that I’ll go direct for Barron. I’m going to get in ahead of the game."

Definitely a vile POS.  She basically said she was going to abuse a child and she did.  No wonder she's getting death threats.
So she deserves death threats? Wow.

Did anyone notice she has the same color hair as on trumps head in the photo?

:)

She's mad at Trump because she thought her hair color was 'unique'...and she would be the only aging white person with it.    (don't tell her about ronald mcdonald...)

13 minutes ago, petesc55 said:

Did anyone notice she has the same color hair as on trumps head in the photo?

:)

She's mad at Trump because she thought her hair color was 'unique'...and she would be the only aging white person with it.    (don't tell her about ronald mcdonald...)

That was about as funny as her severed head stunt. Sorry, just keepin' it real. 

Whether that photo is real or not isn't relevant.

Before politics trump was a celebrity and celebrities often know each other. 

Kathy Griffin is not affiliated with Isis.

The backlash against her is now much worse than her stunt.

Just now, mesquite said:

Who said the photo wasn't real?  It's real.

Yes Trump was a celebrity and they do know each other

No, she is not affiliated with ISIS. (It's a joke).

The backlash against her is to be expected.

The backlash is too much. 

I would say the same if Nugent got the same backlash.

Something stinks about this.

2 minutes ago, mesquite said:

This thread is about Kathy Griffin and her antics, not Ted Nugent.

Nice try. The case of Nugent is DIRECTLY relevant especially considering the insane clown president invited him into the whitehouse.

Can't have it both ways. 

trumpists, to have any credibility about this, if they're supporting crucifying Griffith they should be demanding now that Nugent get the same treatment, even if very overdue.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Scott said:

This topic is about Kathy Griffin and her antics.   I suggest you stay on topic.

Continued baiting, flaming and inciting other members is not going to cut it. Suspensions will be forthcoming if it continues.   

(Post removed)

Just going by this.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, iReason said:

:blink:

"She brandished a decapitated model head of the president elect"

Did this happen before he was inaugurated? That's news to me.

"the president elect….the head of state."

Got news for ya bubba, you can't be both.

A sobering reminder that the Trumpeteers are clueless...

:coffee1:

Means the same to blue collar workers who voted trump in....and they are sadly gonna make kathy griffin rue the day she thought this was funny. 

In December 2016, Kathy Griffin announced that she was going to "deliver a beat down" to Barron Trump, then ten years old.  She did just that.  Got him, got him good. Her best bet at this point would be to dump her current lawyer and get a criminal defense lawyer for the possibility of child abuse charges.  She could cop a plea and get put into protective custody, get treatment for her problem.  This would also protect other children.

Edited by mesquite

9 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Whether that photo is real or not isn't relevant.

Before politics trump was a celebrity and celebrities often know each other. 

Kathy Griffin is not affiliated with Isis.

The backlash against her is now much worse than her stunt.

The backlash against her is mostly to do with advertising revenues and other organisations wanting to avoid bad publicity.. That's what's causing damage to her career.

In terms of 'threats' against her - we only have her word for that.

It'll all blow over if she shuts up. Raising the topic of Ted Nugent does little more than keep this in the limelight - which is of course what Kathy wants.

10 minutes ago, iReason said:

Validating my point.

Masses of clueless Lemmings.

validates my point, too,  that you don't understand the first thing about a democracy and following the systems of governance set in place.

MInd you, had they voted for the losing team, you would probably see these same blue collar workers as visionaries…..lol.

Edited by JHolmesJr
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

validates my point, too,  that you don't understand the first thing about a democracy and following the systems of governance set in place.

:blink:

Point? What point?

Off on a tangential free form thought again?

Just a simple deflection of the fact you don't know the difference between a president-elect and one who is head of state.

(while sheepishly attempting to drag the rest of the Trumpeteers down with you)

Man up.

Admit you misspoke.

And move on.

:coffee1:

3 hours ago, mesquite said:

This thread is about Kathy Griffin and her antics, not about what I did or didn't write, nor is it about "you folks on the right."  It is about Kathy Griffin and her antics.

She's sacked yet Trump gets the keys to the White House after admitting to being a serial pussy grabber?

• Like 1

Some off topic posts have been removed. 

Another post containing a link to a petition has been removed as per this forum rule:

5) You will not use Thaivisa as a platform to gather support to effect changes on religious, political, or governmental issues.

7 hours ago, iReason said:

(while sheepishly attempting to drag the rest of the Trumpeteers down with you)

LOL….rest of the trumpeters…..well there are sight more than the non trumpeters…..the silent majority…..you can see their votes on the will trump be impeached poll….they just choose to remain silent mostly since they're tired of being harangued by the likes of you with your cut and paste and url posting and constant bawling over your team's loss.

Just like kathy griffin

Edited by JHolmesJr
  • Like 2

32 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

LOL….rest of the trumpeters…..well there are sight more than the non trumpeters…..the silent majority…..you can see their votes on the will trump be impeached poll….they just choose to remain silent mostly since they're tired of being harangued by the likes of you with your cut and paste and url posting and constant bawling over your team's loss.

Just like kathy griffin

So do you believe all the polls concerning Trump or only the ones that support your beliefs?