Chalerm's son Wan offers apology to PM Prayut

webfact

Yubamrung sibling offers an apology to PM

G0DL5oPyrtt5HBAi37S5yP2UUq0EDJnftCmYeumy

BANGKOK: -- Wan Yubamrung, a son of wellknown politician Chalerm Yubamrung, on Wednesday apologized Prime Minister Prayut Chan-ocha and the National Council for Peace and Order over his harsh criticism against them in the social media.

Wan went to see Lt-Gen Apirat Kongsompong, commander of the First Army Region at the latter’s office with a lei as a gesture of apology at about 2 pm on Wednesday before proceeding to the public service centre at the Government House where he presented another lei to apologize the prime minister and the NCPO.

The lei was received by Mr Sompart Nilapan, deputy permanent secretary of PM’s Office on behalf of the prime minister .

After that, Wan told the media that he posted his harsh comment against the prime minister and the NCPO in his Facebook page on May 30 out of his temper but when he calmed down, he realized his own improper conduct and erased the post.

Full story: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/yubamrung-sibling-offers-apology-pm/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2017-06-01

I am sure this weasel is breathing a little easier after this pathetic groveling following his rant on Facebook.,

Meanwhile many remain in detention or under observation for even criticizing the junta. It's who you are in this case.

Head bowed, garlands at hand an d a deep wai, all for a show, useless gestures

the heart is empty, these people has no respect or shame, being the

the new generation of the Affluenza boys.....

37 minutes ago, Chang_paarp said:

Now which son is this?
Mr Happy Toilet?
Or the one who shot a soldier and became invisible for a while?
Or is it one of the others?

It's the former. Duang was the one who allegedly shot a police officer in cold blood at point blank range, in a night club, in front of many witnesses and orphaned a young boy. He then fled to the Thai embassy in KL. Alas the witnesses refused to testify. He didn't do it though. He's a nice kid.

Edited by Wiggy

The Yubamrung's income streams must be drying up. They need to get back into the serious extortion business. The country is being run by a bigger militia than theirs again. This is not the first time they have fallen out with the military over the control of lucrative illegal enterprises.

1 hour ago, Wiggy said:

It's the former. Duang was the one who allegedly shot a police officer in cold blood at point blank range, in a night club, in front of many witnesses and orphaned a young boy. He then fled to the Thai embassy in KL. Alas the witnesses refused to testify. He didn't do it though. He's a nice kid.

A Thai close to me worked as a barman at RCA during the hayday of this gang of ignorant miscreants, they stomped their way through the RCA venues with their bodyguards regularly, damaging people and property, seriously intimidating other customers often with severe violence, also staff, and never paying their bills.

The barman told us many times the owner of that particular venue had instructed the staff to keep a distance, but listen very carefully and give them what they wanted and never mention payment and be extremely polite to them, plus if they were very frightened they had the owners full permission to quickly  abandon their work and abandon the building and hide. And this did happen many times. 

Must be said of course they have a coach, a role model.

4 hours ago, ratcatcher said:

I am sure this weasel is breathing a little easier after this pathetic groveling following his rant on Facebook.,

Meanwhile many remain in detention or under observation for even criticizing the junta. It's who you are in this case.

I'm guessing that the general would have very little time for this nasty family and very likely would like to see the father, at least, behind bars for 20 years, where he should be.

Edited by scorecard

4 hours ago, Wiggy said:

You forgot to mention that he was in the army at the time. Went AWOL for months while they chalermed the witnesses, and then was promoted on his return.

2 hours ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

Birds of a feather.

Both use bullying and intimidation to good effect it seems. 

Yes but when one appoints himself as PM it is a crime and causes much consternation in the democracy lovers. When Chalerm was appointed DPM it is Thai democracy in action, despite him never receiving a single vote or answering to an electorate for his behaviour.

7 hours ago, ratcatcher said:

Perhaps his Dady tipped him the nod and explained the eeror of his ways in turning the spotlight on the family. For the last couple of years Chalerm has been uncharacteristically quiet and biding his time, though for what I don't know.

Just now, billd766 said:

Perhaps his Dady tipped him the nod and explained the eeror of his ways in turning the spotlight on the family. For the last couple of years Chalerm has been uncharacteristically quiet and biding his time, though for what I don't know.

I'm waiting for that pink Bentley to get confiscated.

1 minute ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

Chalerm was universally loathed by most and mocked at the time as I recall.

The point is that Thai males of a certain ilk only seem to be good at bullying and threatening those weaker or more susceptible than themselves.

Clear in both cases, as evidenced time and time again by their actions. Both show clear sociopathic tendencies. 

"Universally loathed" but still gets appointed as DPM. What sort of a democracy do you have when scum like that and various other criminals are given high office via a party list?

Do you know who my Father is?

'In 2001 Duang was acquitted of murdering Suvichai Rodwimud, a police sergeant awarded Crimebuster of the Year honours, at point blank range after every eyewitness for the prosecution came down with a case of amnesia during trial. Before the murder, Duang was said to admonish the victim with his now trademark line: “Do you know who my father is?”
http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/opinion/letter_to_editor/30188130

Chalerm and “the brawling brats of the Thai Elite”

'Chalerm, a former police captain has done miraculously well on a public servant’s salary. He and his three sons live in a 2.5-hectare, 14-building estate complete with its own football field. Back in 1991, the  military government charged Chalerm and several politicians with being “unusually rich.” He was forced into exile, but returned a year later after the military was ousted and courts ruled the charges unconstitutional.
http://2bangkok.com/chalerm-and-the-brawling-brats-of-the-thai-elite.html

'Who's your Daddy' Chalerm, promoted to DEPUTY PRIME MINISTER  in the Yingluck Shinawatra Govt (Thaksin's preferred #2 proxy). Along with bills passed in the middle of the night,  starting amnesty for Thaksin in the middle of a flood (a flood caused by Yingluck Govt's ordering dams shut so rice crops could start the rice scheme/scam) children being murdered by pro-Thaksin groups while Thaksin backed red-shirt leaders cheered, etc etc etc (ad nauseum), THIS is the hallowed 'democracy' some yearn to rush back to...

Edited by sujoop

4 hours ago, billd766 said:

True and hiding and hoping his nasty past doesn't catch up with him.

This is the bufoon who went to a high profile meeting in Malaysia and was so drunk he staggered his way out oft he meeting venue.

Edited by scorecard

18 hours ago, halloween said:

You forgot to mention that he was in the army at the time. Went AWOL for months while they chalermed the witnesses, and then was promoted on his return.

And if I recall correctly Wan was the one who allegedly pistol-whipped a customer in a bar in Sukhumvit 26 a while back (Taurus nightclub?) for stepping on his foot. Lovely family. Still all roaming free, of course. What I abhor about all of this is that the public deserve, and should expect, protection from these scumbags. I don't care if their locked up under house arrest they simply shouldn't be on the streets as they WILL do it again. Because they can.

Edited by Wiggy

18 hours ago, halloween said:

Went AWOL for months while they chalermed the witnesses, and then was promoted on his return.

Chalermed the witnesses ... :cheesy:

The slimeball worked in a police intelligence unit, and it was there that he got the "goods" on many rich and powerful figures and had the chutzpah to use it. He is loathed by Thaksin, but handed a DPM post under the hoary old belief of keeping your enemies closer.