Myanmar hands over three murder suspects of high-profile case to Thai authorities

rooster59

I maybe wrong as my Thai is hit or miss but what I took from on hearing my mrs and her friends conversation last night about this whole drama, was that Thais get a 7 day visa into Myanmar? And the police in Myanmar handed them over when this expired??? So maybe the police in Myanmar had already taken custody of them and were just waiting?? 

I heard from thais that they surrendered themself to cops

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have been talking to my gf about this, and also about the society at present here. My gf is pretty frustrated with modern day Thailand, and how this killer is being treated by not only the public but by the police! She came to me to talk about this rather than me to her, and she is stating that she's ashamed to be Thai. But yeah this killer 'princess' has privileges already within the jail because she is pretty, because she looks good, and as far as the police taking selfies with her! The younger generations are too caught up in materialistic idolisation, and many people are swaying to the notion that 'she is just a good girl caught up in a bad situation' - BS, she hacked someone up..