The Case Of The Finnish Man And His Unexpected Surprise.

britmaveric

The case of the Finnish man and his unexpected surprise.

27_12_4.jpg

27_12_4_4.jpg

A case now from Soi 6 in Central Pattaya which is home to many bars which cater for the “short time” needs of foreigners. At 6.30am on Wednesday, Police Lieutenant Colonel Chalermgiet from Pattaya Police Station sent a patrol unit to the street after receiving a call from Mr. Reijo Tapio Palomeiki aged 52 from Finland who had detained a transsexual who he claims had robbed him of 4,020 Baht.

At the scene, Police detained Khun Griensak aged 30. The pair were taken back to Pattaya Police Station where Mr. Palomeiki mentioned that he had employed the services of the transsexual who he thought was in fact a woman. He quickly realized as the pair became acquainted back in his room that he was in the presence of a man which shocked Mr. Palomeiki who offered the male 500 Baht to leave his room. :o Khun Griensak decided this was not enough money and checked the Finnish mans trousers and allegedly stole 4,020 Baht and attempted to escape.

Mr. Palomeiki gave chase and managed to detain the suspect inside Soi 6 where he called the Police. Khun Griensak is now behind bars on a charge of theft.

-Pattaya City News

Wednesday 27th December 2006

That's horrible. I might not spend my holiday in Pattaya this year, just on the off chance that; I get horribly drunk, my drink is spiked, I get hit over the head whilst walking around, lose my glasses and contact lenses, plus much much more, and end of in the situation of "finding out that it isn't a lady" uuuuuuuuurgggh.

Seriously though, do you think that this is the real identity of the Donz? (not the guy from Finland) :o

That's horrible. I might not spend my holiday in Pattaya this year, just on the off chance that; I get horribly drunk, my drink is spiked, I get hit over the head whilst walking around, lose my glasses and contact lenses, plus much much more, and end of in the situation of "finding out that it isn't a lady" uuuuuuuuurgggh.

Seriously though, do you think that this is the real identity of the Donz? (not the guy from Finland) :o

I told you - go to the temple with your wife. But if you must come here, don't go to Soi 6 and get legless and not be able to see an Adam's Apple.

I told you - go to the temple with your wife. But if you must come here, don't go to Soi 6 and get legless and not be able to see an Adam's Apple.

Yes, but I don't like temples too much. And I hate the missus. Not as much as she hates me mind you. I'll avoid soi 6 then, thanks for the tip.

Back to the thread tittle - I thought that "surprises" were supposed to be good?

From Brit's post he is obviously aqainted with this "person" and

I'm sure he would have detected the Australian accent.

I have no knowledge od Donz's holiday activities but I feel it is

unlikely he was involved in this particular incident.

:D

Call me a sceptic, but I suspect that this Finnish man knew full well that this was a kathoey, and he was hoping to get away with just a 500 baht fee.

He/she, then stole his money and he was angered. She also bears an uncanny resemblance to a member of the rock band: Marilyn Manson.

Plus, if this Finn had a single ounze of dignity he would have written-off the 4000 baht to avoid the publicity of dating such a horror.

I feel sick...I need a Chang.... :o

Call me a sceptic, but I suspect that this Finnish man knew full well that this was a kathoey, and he was hoping to get away with just a 500 baht fee.

He/she, then stole his money and he was angered. She also bears an uncanny resemblance to a member of the rock band: Marilyn Manson.

Plus, if this Finn had a single ounze of dignity he would have written-off the 4000 baht to avoid the publicity of dating such a horror.

I feel sick...I need a Chang.... :D

I'd have to agree with you libya!!! :o

If he wanted a kathoey, up to him I suppose, but why would he want such a non looker?

Libya, be careful not to have too many changs, Khun Griensak might have an ugly brother / sister out and about tonight.

If he wanted a kathoey, up to him I suppose, but why would he want such a non looker?

Libya, be careful not to have too many changs, Khun Griensak might have an ugly brother / sister out and about tonight.

The mind boggles. However, the psychology of the client must be assessed. Sex alloyed with ugliness is a paraphilia; this might be an example of teratophilia.

The guy is obviously an exhibisionist.

Wanting to get his photo all over the internet pretending that he thought that this Mick Jagger look a like, was a woman

I think that """if""" I got into that position the last thing I,d want to do was make it public

I would n,t get into that position though :o ,,,,,,,then again I,m not from Finland :D and not keen on having sex with people that look like Mick Jagger.

Just remember, if there's an apple, there's a banana.

:o:D:D:D:D

It might be an old saying but its new to me and had me creased!

as they say, of all the people in all the bars you pick her/him???? the mind boggles at some of our tourists mind set.

whether the finnish man was actually a victim or not is open to debate, but one of the few things i disagree with in Thailand is that the police always photo the victim, and said photos end up in newspapers and on the net, which in my opinion will deter victims of crime from coming forward as they do not want their name and photo all over the net and in the press.

BB

Just remember, if there's an apple, there's a banana. Having said that, looks can be deceiving. Pictured below is Emma, Pattaya's pseudo celebrity Ladyboy. :o

She can often be found across from Jenny Star Bar at Lucky Star Bar in case you were looking for a chess opponent. :D

post-35654-1167241958_thumb.jpgpost-35654-1167241941_thumb.jpg

You mean the bar outside DaveThailands place?

Hoping for late-night trade from BF?

'

Well, at least the Finn got his money back and the ladyboy is in the slammer.

Better than loosing his money and having the ladyboy slamming into him from the back :o

sorry couldnt resist

And having people taking photos and pointing at him

• 2 weeks later...
which in my opinion will deter victims of crime from coming forward as they do not want their name and photo all over the net and in the press.

BB

thats probably the idea, the BIB dont want any more work to do.