Granddad repeatedly rapes granddaughter at knifepoint - he's exposed when she has a child

webfact

8 hours ago, ezzra said:

Thai society has for generations tolerate incest acts, it is there as

part of life, partly because of the village life where availability of

partners for sex is limited and one find himself truing on the

young one in the surrounding family members,

It is often tolerated by the female members of the family, partly because it is more acceptable to them that their husbands or partners have sex with the children rather than with another woman who may lure them away.

Can't think of anyone who would condone this but in Thailand they really have a warped sense of what is acceptable.  Some very cold hearted people out there!

6 hours ago, jvs said:

Nice reaction.If it was 'your daughter'you are guilty of neglect.Nine months pregnant and you did not notice?Your daughter did not trust you enough to tell you?You forgot to tell your kids to come running to you when something like this would happen?I know you probably reacted from a western mindset and that is how i responded,but in Thailand things are handeld differently.

Like some one else mentioned it is all about saving face.

reason for edit,scared of spelling police.

I think that the young lady (who can now no longer go to school) should be allowed to make the grandfather take financial responsibilty for her and her son until he dies and then must leave his house to her! That would be the most painful cut of all!! :sad::wai:

1 hour ago, tomwct said:

Ten years in a Thai prison, the inmates will take care of this 42 year old grandfather. If he makes past year one, I would be surprised.

It was the father who is 42 the grandfather is probably about 62!  :wai:

11 hours ago, colinneil said:

Disgusting absolutely disgusting, he fainted and they took him to hospital, WHAT !!

Scum needs a damn good beating.

Grandmother was complicit in this shameful act.

A 14 year old girl is pregnant, and nobody notices, then she gives birth to a normal size baby, 

He fainted, and he's old. A wai, a trip to the temple, and sorrys all the way around should clear it right up. Besides, the girl is lying.

Many sex offenders protect themselves with the claim of "suffering" from a psychological dissorder and are treated with long and cost intensive therapies to "resocialalize" them. In effect in many cases they receive more attention and care then the victims. Commiting rape is not a sickness. The term sickness is defined by suffering of the person who is sick. But in case of rape it is not the offender, but one and only the victim who is suffering.

This never ending chain of rape incidents calls for a pragmatic and effective solution to protect the public. I would like to suggest following general procedure for rapists - not only in Thailand:

1. Public register on internet with the offenders name and ID
benefits: deterrence, recognition of known offenders

2. Operative removal of 1. penis and 2. scrotum
benefits: deterrence, prevention of further assaults by the same offender by 1. disabling the penetration into another persons body, 2. prevention of other sexual offenses not involving penetration by extiction of sexual desire

3. Adequate term of imprisonment
benefits: deterrence, opportunity for the offender to undergoe a process of reflection and learning

Edited by TKI
extension, concretization

6 hours ago, robertson468 said:

And you have evidence of this mass incest in Thailand, or it just pleases you to spout rubbish!

Incest in Thailand is well documented and is among the world's worst. Some areas marry their siblings together. It's even permitted in THE family. Look it up. Google is your friend.

The grandmother should have brought the granddaughter for abortion in another town(to avoid gossip) and then take her to live with other relatives far from the granddad.

The young girl will never get over this trauma in her life, that's the sad part of her life. Well, this kind of thing happens to every races, so let's not talk about Thai being more prone to incest.

I suppose the grandmother doesn't even know where to go to get her granddaughter abort the baby. Keeping the baby will remind the poor girl of her monster grandfather.

10 hours ago, sead said:

42 and already a grandgrand dad....

The story came to light after the forty two year old father of the now 15 year old "Orm" and her grandmother went to Non Soong police in Nakorn Ratchasima on Monday.

Proper reading sometimes helps to understand.

Edited by hanuman2543

1 hour ago, hanuman2543 said:

The story came to light after the forty two year old father of the now 15 year old "Orm" and her grandmother went to Non Soong police in Nakorn Ratchasima on Monday.

Proper reading sometimes helps to understand.

Orm told investigators that her grandfather repeatedly raped her at knifepoint from the age of 14. He told her that if she told anyone he would kill her

thorough reading beats proper reading

14 hours ago, sead said:

42 and already a grandgrand dad....

Do you have comprehension difficulties? You wrote" 42 and already a grandgrand dad". My quote:

"The story came to light after the forty two year old father of the now 15 year old "Orm" ..."

The age of the rapist grandfather is mentioned nowhere in the text and he is becoming a grandgrand dad, the 42 year old is the father of "Orm" and because of this fact he is now becoming a granddad. Is that clear enough now, or do you need a more detailed explanation?

Edited by hanuman2543

17 hours ago, steven100 said:

dirtbag he is.   I expect there are many sad cases like this that don't get reported just to save face within the villages.

aint  that  the  truth

On Tuesday, June 06, 2017 at 4:48 AM, 4MyEgo said:

Its really sad when parents have to go to work far away from the kids, be it in another state or country, leaving the kid/s in the care of someone you think you can trust and then this happens.

Statistics show, depending on the country your in that; three out of four rapes are committed by someone known to the victim. ... 59% were acquaintances; 34% were family members; 7% were strangers to the victim

Anybody who has kids and leaves them in the care of another is opening them up to the exposure, that's why our kids are in our care 24/7 excluding school hours, this was also the case when we were back in Oz, prefer to be over protective than to be up for murder charges and any of my kids having to live with the fact that they were raped and their father is in jail because he murdered the son of a bitch.

Each to their own

If people are unable to care for their kids then they shouldn't have them. It seems that very few kids in Thailand are brought up by their parents.

On 6/6/2560 at 1:54 PM, Golden Triangle said:

I thought that after the years I have lived here and reading TVF & the national and local newspapers I was beyond being shocked, but this thread just really took the wind out of my sails.

Lock this scum up and throw the key away along with his begins with B and ends in ollocks.

did it??......just over a year ago a step father was caught 'in the act' inside his car where a 9 year young girl , his step daughter had to perform oral sex on him, just a couple of months ago 2 little girls walked home from school in broad  daylight when a cctv picked up a grown up man masturbating himself in public, when he spotted the kids he grabbed one girls hand to assist his perverted dreams......anyway...all smiles and laughter @ the police station leaving me in a rage@home!! This is the raw reality! But i want to make a point here......just the other day in the space of 2 days 2 fourteen year young girls vanished from the streets in The Netherlands, less then 20 Km apart.......they found them dead. suspects 14 and 16 year young males , not in ANY way related cases....social media date went wrong..........the global reality is that we as parents have a duty to watch our kids to the best of our abilities and pray the Good Lord or whoever that these things don't enter our family lives.

Edited by hgma

2 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

If people are unable to care for their kids then they shouldn't have them. It seems that very few kids in Thailand are brought up by their parents.

Yes, but an unfortunate reality if the adult children don;t go to work in places like BKK, Pattaya, Phuket, etc etc, then the family including their off springs will have a destitute life, i.e. 3rd world country and unfortunately you get the sick in the head grandfather or some other sicko who preys on the innocent.

Hang him I say 555

A post containing derogatory generalizations toward Thais has been removed:

11) You will not post slurs, degrading or overly negative comments directed towards Thailand, specific locations, Thai institutions such as the judicial or law enforcement system, Thai culture, Thai people or any other group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

Police will be interviewing him when he recovers.

Get the police over there immediately, drag him out of bed and down to the police station for questioning! He fainted for <deleted> sake, how serious can that be? 

Scumbag!