Trump renews criticism of London Mayor Khan over attack

webfact

1 hour ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

I was born and raised in the East end of London, which is a heartbeat away from and borders South London, Both SW, and SE. And it also borders the county of Kent.These area's have always had a long history of murder and violence. From JacK the Ripper to the murderers of today. In Woolwich is Belmarsh max security prison, which houses many Islamic terrorists, usually on remand there. There are tunnels from the prison,straight into the courts to stop rescue attempts by the prisoners accomplices .We had a very famous racist killing in SE9 years ago, for which the true killers are at large and were never arrested.Area's such as Tooting, Clapham, in SW London have areas that the police fear to explore. Bedford hill,Tooting Common is rife with prostitutes and street walkers and is considered a dangerous place to live.We even had two brothers years ago who made inroads into the New York mafia families, with the idea of the whole of London being controlled from the East End. The Cosa Nostra had decided to run with this idea, and had even sent people over to see if it was a viable idea. However. 'Slipper of the yard' put a stop to that.

So in answere to your question, Yep! the south has always had a reputation, but then so has the rest of the country. Whats different?

And do you therefore believe Trump was referring to the historical violence of S. London you detailed?   (BTW: thanks for your post. I didn't know any of that - very interesting)

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love JK Rowling's response to Trump's petulant attack on Sadiq Khan.

"It's called 'leadership', Donald. The terrorists were dead 8 minutes after police got the call. If we need an alarmist blowhard, we'll call."

https://www.indy100.com/article/j-k-rowling-donald-trump-london-bridge-terror-borough-market-7772351?utm_source=indy&utm_medium=top5&utm_campaign=i100

Every time this buffoon opens his mouth, my revulsion for him grows stronger. He made a series of awful tweets yesterday and rather than acknowledge an error, compounds it by unleashing a further bout of stupidity again. If he is ever stupid enough to visit Britain I can see the reception will be extremely hostile. British people do not like stupid, foul mouthed retarded idiots, especially ones that can talk such rubbish, when people are dead.

And the ultimate question is...why are millions of Americans so retarded to believe Trump is some kind of brilliant hero of the People!

5 minutes ago, jerojero said:

And the ultimate question is...why are millions of Americans so retarded to believe Trump is some kind of brilliant hero of the People!

Simple.

They have been conned by a sea of lies from a huckster.

:coffee1:

The problem is no longer up to voters, the problem lies with elected officials who seem happy to accept the lies. Until jobs are at risk nothing will change. It is incredibly sad that integrity has no place in politics, and that applies to all sides.

1 hour ago, mamypoko said:

And do you therefore believe Trump was referring to the historical violence of S. London you detailed?   (BTW: thanks for your post. I didn't know any of that - very interesting)

No, i think that Trump has no idea about London. he, once again is talking out side his head. Monkey see, monkey do

Bill Clinton and George Bush acknowledged and appreciated the Buckingham Palace Guards band spontaneously breaking into the US national anthem on 12 Sept 01. What a pity this bell-end didn't read any of the notes they left in their 'what to do when something happens to our closest allies'' file....

Edited by evadgib

1 minute ago, evadgib said:

Bill Clinton and George Bush acknowledged and appreciated the Buckingham Palace Guards band spontaneously breaking into the US national anthem on 12 Sept 01. What a pity this bell-end didn't read any of the notes they left in their 'what to do when something happens to our closest allies'' file....

trump brings shame to all decent Americans. 

2 hours ago, DaveE13 said:

Hi Dave where abouts you from? We could of been neighbours

Hi Dave, i was born in ST Andrews Hospital Bow. We lived just off the Roman Road, where my grandad had a jellied eel stall. He used to have pint in the Needle Gun pub. My mum had a fruit and veg stall in The RR.I went to St Stephens road school (not there now) and my dad worked for Babcocks As a boiler design draughtsman. They were in the Borough.

We left Bow when i was 11and moved to Welling (my dad had a better job then)  I was a plumber apprentice and then went on the drawing board.  And i used to drive a mni cab for a firm out of Plumstead SE 18, part time.A few years later i started a 24 hour emergency service, plumbing and heating. Moved to Bexley. Then on to a village in Kent called Cliffe. Used to go all over East London, did a lot of work in Vallance Road.South East and South West. That's why I'm so familiar with it.

Where you from Dave?

The thing that is really pathetic is that a president of the USA tweets insults like some ill educated teenager.  He is a disgrace and a complete embarrassment.  No wonder so many of the US mayors have come out in support of the London mayor.  Clearly they are profoundly embarrassed by the moron who is POTUS.

I will repeat my self. When DT won the election, i said that having him as POTUS, would be like putting a commoner on the throne of the UK. Crass, uneducated, unfamiliar with protocol or any kind of etiquette concerning the leading of a country.And open to suggestion by his aides regarding policy and world prominence. I said it would be a mistake as the commoner would not have been groomed or trained to be a Royal, and therefore would become an embarrassment to his country in future times and a person of ridicule.world wide. A poster replied, saying that i had made an uneducated statement and the very idea of it was ridiculous.The poster laughed at me. Well, i bet he aint laughing now!

4 hours ago, KhaoNiaw said:

If you let the people of London decide for themselves and put Giuliani (or Trump for that matter) in an election for London mayor against Khan tomorrow - Khan would absolutely wipe the floor with them. He's a Londoner and he's doing a good job.

Three terroist attacks in three months by known ISIS sympathizers. Great job?

these puke-brains have big plans. Wait till they fire up a dirty bomb in The City. By by U.K. Economy. 

The longer fools like you support these muticultural fantasists the sooner the end of The West will be. 

Give me a gruff man of action like Trump anytime. Time to kick some Arab butt. Alla can sort them out on the other side. 

Alla albar

2 minutes ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

I will repeat my self. When DT won the election, i said that having him as POTUS, would be like putting a commoner on the throne of the UK. Crass, uneducated, unfamiliar with protocol or any kind of etiquette concerning the leading of a country.And open to suggestion by his aides regarding policy and world prominence. I said it would be a mistake as the commoner would not have been groomed or trained to be a Royal, and therefore would become an embarrassment to his country in future times and a person of ridicule.world wide. A poster replied, saying that i had made an uneducated statement and the very idea of it was ridiculous.The poster laughed at me. Well, i bet he aint laughing now!

A similar thing to saying that a low information voter has become president. But trump is much worse than that. How many times are you going to try to sell that "commoner" line? We've all heard it too many times already. It's not as brilliant as you think it is. Sorry. 

16 minutes ago, funandsuninbangkok said:

Three terroist attacks in three months by known ISIS sympathizers.

The longer fools like you support these muticultural fantasists the sooner the end of The West will be. 

Time to kick some Arab butt. Alla can sort them out on the other side. 

Alla albar

The millions of christian arabs as well?

And the 1000's  of jewish arabs also?

Just nuke all of them? Just like you want with the North Koreans?

http://www.adc.org/2009/11/facts-about-arabs-and-the-arab-world/

P.S. Is english your first language?

Edited by iReason

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

A similar thing to saying that a low information voter has become president. But trump is much worse than that. How many times are you going to try to sell that "commoner" line? We've all heard it too many times already. It's not as brilliant as you think it is. Sorry. 

Oh dont be sorry. I will it use as many times as i like. These are my opinions and if you dont like them, then i have others.I think the thing to do is, when you see the post again, just dont read it. Simple! And btw i happen to think its great.You see America doesnt have Royalty, and its something you will never have. Thats why you have no class system.America has only people with money or people without. Your country begs for a Soveriegn. Then you could start knighting those ridiculous people that support guns and the states that allow rapists to have access to their victims babies. The klu clux clan and other disgusting clubs, such as Neo,jew hating Nazis.The brotherhoods that bend young peoples minds (Moonies come to mind) and get them to commit mass suicide.How more screwed up can your country be. And now you have DT as your president. What do you think? another Dallas on the Horizon? You never know, you could end up being knighted, like sir Iam Mckellan, I can just see it now, Sir? Jingthing.Even George Washington refused the crown because he said he wasn't fit to be a king, sorry, last chance there America.Do you have any coins with GW's head on them .No! the only ones you have were the ones struck in the UK.But the real problem is, and here's the Kicker. Your Donald actually thinks he is the king, an autocratic ruler. And he hates democracies.There can never be royalty in a democracy.

19 minutes ago, funandsuninbangkok said:

these puke-brains have big plans. Wait till they fire up a dirty bomb in The City. By by U.K. Economy. 

Give me a gruff man of action like Trump anytime. Time to kick some Arab butt. Alla can sort them out on the other side. 

Alla albar

Hard to believe that there are still posters that blinkered and ill informed.

6 minutes ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

Oh dont be sorry. I will it use as many times as i like. These are my opinions and if you dont like them, then i have others.I think the thing to do is, when you see the post again, just dont read it. Simple! And btw i happen to think its great.You see America doesnt have Royalty, and its something you will never have. Thats why you have no class system.America has only people with money or people without. Your country begs for a Soveriegn. Then you could start knighting those ridiculous people that support guns and the states that allow rapists to have access to their victims babies. The klu clux clan and other disgusting clubs, such as Neo,jew hating Nazis.The brotherhoods that bend young peoples minds (Moonies come to mind) and get them to commit mass suicide.How more screwed up can your country be. And now you have DT as your president. What do you think? another Dallas on the Horizon? You never know, you could end up being knighted, like sir Iam Mckellan, I can just see it now, Sir? Jingthing.Even George Washington refused the crown because he said he wasn't fit to be a king, sorry, last chance there America.Do you have any coins with GW's head on them .No! the only ones you have were the ones struck in the UK.But the real problem is, and here's the Kicker. Your Donald actually thinks he is the king, an autocratic ruler. And he hates democracies.There can never be royalty in a democracy.

The USA does have a class system. The fact that you don't realize that weakens the credibility of your already bizarre POV.  But, you're correct, you're free to continue to spout your weird and boring "commoner" theory about trump if it makes you happy. 

Cheers. 

Edited by Jingthing

Thought I had gone a bit too far on the Chang today but you have restored my sensibility.

6 minutes ago, dunroaming said:

Hard to believe that there are still posters that blinkered and ill informed.

They just do impulsive hit and runs.

And when it's read back to them, it seems they can hardly comprehend the indefensible nonsense they just wrote.

Because, they then flee...

20 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

The USA does have a class system. The fact that you don't realize that weakens the credibility of your already bizarre POV.  But, you're correct, you're free to continue to spout your weird and boring "commoner" theory about trump if it makes you happy. 

Cheers. 

Upper class

New money

Middle class

Working class

Working poor

Poverty level

Walmart class (my contribution)  :smile:

Alla albar

Get real. Alla albar? Change your drink.

49 minutes ago, funandsuninbangkok said:

Alla albar

Trump will not kick some, as you called it, Arab but. Instead he kisses it! 

But than I think your main source of information comes from the tweets Donald send.