Clumsy Girls and Great Sex

As the graph below illustrates, correlation is not causation...

However, the two most clumsy girls in my life have also been the best in bed.

The first was back in Farangland.  Lived with her for years.  Almost ran out of crockery on a yearly basis.  Beautiful girl...probably should of married her, but good lord she was clumsy.

The second is my current Thai partner of three years. Young, stunning, and amazing in bed...but she also suffers from dropsy.  

Of course this topic is for a bit of fun...so keep it clean.

But has anyone else had a clumsy partner that was great in the sack.  From my experience, it would seem that this phenomena is pan-cultural.

q54sO25.png

Edited by fatdrunkandstupid

6 minutes ago, pgrahmm said:

Quit sneaking up & scaring/tickling them from behind when they're vertical.....

On the contrary.

I was watching a movie the other day and out in the kitchen I heard (and all to familiar) smash.

My Teerak had just destroyed my favorite juice glass.

I was walking on the beach this morning thinking back through my life and it dawned on me that smashing noises from the kitchen (and other rooms in my house) was also a common occurrence back when I lived with a Farang lass that also rocked my world in bed.

Just now, fatdrunkandstupid said:

We can go back to discussing corruption, road carnage, and terrorism if you like...

Or we can just discuss what YOU get up to.

regards worgeordie

32 minutes ago, fatdrunkandstupid said:

... the two most clumsy girls in my life have also been the best in bed.

The first was back in Farangland.  Lived with her for years.  Almost ran out of crockery on a yearly basis.  Beautiful girl...probably should of married her, but good lord she was clumsy.

The second is my current Thai partner of three years. Young, stunning, and amazing in bed...but she also suffers from dropsy.  

Don't let this one slip through your fingers.:smile:

Clumsy or not all my gf and wives were great in bed. Every single one of them also confirmed that I suck in the sack.

So, op.... before you start a braggin thread I suggest you watch Seinfeld episode "the abstinence" and note Elaine's reaction after no sex.

Regards

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

17 minutes ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

Clumsy or not all my gf and wives were great in bed. Every single one of them also confirmed that I suck in the sack.

So, op.... before you start a braggin thread I suggest you watch Seinfeld episode "the abstinence" and note Elaine's reaction after no sex.

Regards

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I am not quite sure what point you are making.  

It could well be the case that I am a dud between the sheets.

Must of been a drag for my girl to have to fake an orgasm three times last night...

7 hours ago, fatdrunkandstupid said:

Must of been a drag for my girl to have to fake an orgasm three times last night...

The lure of money can induce some thai ladies into trying to convince their current "beau" he is a sexual athlete,once payments dry up so does the lady :cheesy:

4 minutes ago, petermik said:

The lure of money can induce some thai ladies into trying to convince their current "beau" he is a sexual athlete,once payments dry up so does the lady :cheesy:

Don't give my girl a cent.  She has her own job.

And if she is running some scam on me these last three years by have multiple orgasms...I am a willing target...

16 minutes ago, petermik said:

dont forget the positive correlation between how much money a guy parts with and how hansum he is. :whistling:

5 hours ago, fatdrunkandstupid said:

I am the one taking supplements to keep up.  Not her...

Give her the guide  dog and white  stick back....she might damage less then

Edited by kannot

5 hours ago, fatdrunkandstupid said:

oh......please:coffee1:

7 hours ago, fatdrunkandstupid said:

On the contrary.

I was watching a movie the other day and out in the kitchen I heard (and all to familiar) smash.

My Teerak had just destroyed my favorite juice glass.

I was walking on the beach this morning thinking back through my life and it dawned on me that smashing noises from the kitchen (and other rooms in my house) was also a common occurrence back when I lived with a Farang lass that also rocked my world in bed.

Sound like an Italian marriage....Lot's of those guys have the same memories....

13 hours ago, worgeordie said:

Is this what ThaiVisa has come to ?

regards Worgeordie

Why not its what every thread degenerates into anyway. Quite refreshing to start one from the bottom

Edited by jeab1980

Heaven forbid but maybe there is some science behind your experience. Many women are meant to become more clumsy at a given stage in the menstrual cycle and also for a percentage of those that will coincide with the time they are feeling most erotic.

34 minutes ago, rogeroc said:

Heaven forbid but maybe there is some science behind your experience. Many women are meant to become more clumsy at a given stage in the menstrual cycle and also for a percentage of those that will coincide with the time they are feeling most erotic.

Very interesting...and yes some of my girlfriends in the past were admitted more sexual at certain points in their cycle.

However, my current girl shags the bejeezus out of me on any given day of the month.