More Americans support Donald Trump's impeachment than approve of his presidency, new polls find

webfact

20 hours ago, Canceraid said:

Trump is just one big disgrace in the History Of America and really is a big joke. When are Americans going to get up and redeem this mistake.

Only when republicans/RussiaReps put America before political party and self serving agenda.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, ilostmypassword said:

If it weren't for the awful effect it would have on so many of the the poor dupes who voted for him and the non-complicit who didn't, I could almost wish for it to pass, just to seal his and the Republicans' doom.

Agree. We could also expect that RussiaReps would blame Obama, Hillary, or Dems. Sadly their defenders would believe them. They've show how gullible they are by accepting the talking points of the biggest liar in U.S history.

13 hours ago, alanrchase said:

I agree with you. However in 10 or 20 years time I think it will be proven that Donald J. Trump was the most corrupt president in US history.

Hell if one does the research he is already the most corrupt. And I'm not doing research for 45 defenders so they need not bother asking.

14 hours ago, TGIR said:

All of you folks that think Trump is so bad for America should be thanking those of us who could understand where the Obama/Clinton bus was heading.

If Trump hadn't been elected we would be that much closer to what England, Germany Sweden and France are facing now;  A majority Muslim population, Sharia Law, thousands of Islamic Mosques and more black burkas than you can shake a stick at.

Actually, the way the "left" is behaving I'm not at all sure which would be worse.

Why would they be thanking us? They're angry with us because we stopped the bus from reaching that 'utopian' destination that has been working out so well for them in those countries!

Edited by Rigby40

6 hours ago, dunroaming said:

I will try again one more time.  The Trumpsters on TV all have their standardised response of referring to anyone who is anti Trump as being a "liberal" or "leftie" or even "leftie liberal".  However none of them can clarify what they mean by that?  Are you all clueless as to the meaning of the words?

What they mean by it is 'I lack original thought and am parroting some dodgy website or 'news' source.'

There is nothing wrong with differing opinions, but it would be nice to hear posters' arguments in their own words.

15 hours ago, alanrchase said:

I agree with you. However in 10 or 20 years time I think it will be proven that Donald J. Trump was the most corrupt president in US history.

More likely months than years. 

Many of you don't seem to understand that the election is over. You'll have another chance in 2020. Trump has a HUGE job to do. After many years of inept government it may be impossible to upset the rotten apple cart. The establishment, both parties, don't like changes. We desperately need term limits to eliminate the career leeches. The bloated  former governments dug a really deep hole and being in that deep hole, they didn't even have enough sense to stop digging.

The Social Security program has been raped and a huge amount of money that people put in the program for their retirement is being squandered on welfare and corruption. Just yesterday I read an article where a blood sucking disability lawyer defrauded Social Security out of 600 million dollars. Yes, you read correctly. Six hundred MILLION dollars. He simply bought a doctor and a judge. Did the bloated government catch him, NO, it took concerned citizens to turn him in. Did he go to jail, NO. He has disappeared. You can safely bet that there are many more just like this guy.

Many of you don't seem to understand that the election is over. You'll have another chance in 2020. Trump has a HUGE job to do. After many years of inept government it may be impossible to upset the rotten apple cart. The establishment, both parties, don't like changes. We desperately need term limits to eliminate the career leeches. The bloated  former governments dug a really deep hole and being in that deep hole, they didn't even have enough sense to stop digging.

The Social Security program has been raped and a huge amount of money that people put in the program for their retirement is being squandered on welfare and corruption. Just yesterday I read an article where a blood sucking disability lawyer defrauded Social Security out of 600 million dollars. Yes, you read correctly. Six hundred MILLION dollars. He simply bought a doctor and a judge. Did the bloated government catch him, NO, it took concerned citizens to turn him in. Did he go to jail, NO. He has disappeared. You can safely bet that there are many more just like this guy.

The only people who keep bringing the election up are Trump supporters.

1 minute ago, alanrchase said:

Do you hear any moderates or conservatives talking about impeachment?

54 minutes ago, alanrchase said:

Really? Hmm why do I still read posts banging on about Hillary's 3 gorillian extra popular votes then?

On 2017-6-7 at 1:53 AM, oxo1947 said:

Yer-- If that's what the polls say , I would have to go with it----there usually spot on.........:coffee1:

Not just the Polls...

Lithuanians, Ukrainians, Hungarians say so too, :biggrin: 

On 6/7/2017 at 7:36 PM, Jingthing said:

Irrelevant. She almost did win the election. She won the popular vote by almost 3 million votes and the only reason she lost the electoral college was because of FOUR states where the clown won with very thin margins. So the polls were off, but not that far off. 

The butthurt is strong in this one.  Wrong is wrong and lose is lose.  "Almost" only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades.  They had her winning by a fair margin and she didn't.  Pollsters getting it wrong is very relevant. There could be sampling issues, where their polling sample is representative of the population.

3 hours ago, uchibenkei said:

The butthurt is strong in this one.  Wrong is wrong and lose is lose.  "Almost" only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades.  They had her winning by a fair margin and she didn't.  Pollsters getting it wrong is very relevant. There could be sampling issues, where their polling sample is representative of the population.

On the popular vote, the pollsters on the average had her winning by 3 percent. She won by 2 percent.

On 6/8/2017 at 10:36 AM, Rigby40 said:

Really? Hmm why do I still read posts banging on about Hillary's 3 gorillian extra popular votes then?

The only time her "3 gorillian extra popular votes" gets brought up is when some trumpette starts screaming about how the orange one "won" the election without stipulating that, yes, he was elected, but not by the will of the people, and not by a democratic (little "d") majority.

1 hour ago, Ramen087 said:

Simply mind-boggling how people can continue to use popular polls to justify their biases.  Talk about denial.  

Absolutely mind boggling how some people can't accept that the national polls in the USA were actually very close. ON the average they predicted a Clinton majority of 3 percent. It was 2 percent.  State polls which are always more uncertain in a close election was where the problem was. I

On 6/7/2017 at 5:07 PM, TGIR said:

All of you folks that think Trump is so bad for America should be thanking those of us who could understand where the Obama/Clinton bus was heading.

If Trump hadn't been elected we would be that much closer to what England, Germany Sweden and France are facing now;  A majority Muslim population, Sharia Law, thousands of Islamic Mosques and more black burkas than you can shake a stick at.

Actually, the way the "left" is behaving I'm not at all sure which would be worse.

if y'all think that there only is black and white, left and right, Clinton or Trump, I suggest you better educate yourself.