Comey says Trump fired him to undermine FBI Russia investigation

webfact

22 hours ago, selftaopath said:

I agree with you and hope 45's party is known/remembered for they lack of integrity etc. I don't understand how the Dems are weak however? Granted the electoral college screwed them 2x but they did get 3 million more votes than the lying fat man.

HRC herself said in recent interviews that the Dems were broken ( words to that effect ) and broke. She was very scathing of them.

Regardless, any party that has Nancy Pelosi in a position of influence is risible ( you have to pass the bill to see what is in it etc etc ).

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

18 hours ago, Thaidream said:

Don't forget we also have a new leaker from the NSA who found an internal NSA memo indicating that there was an attempt to penetrate the actual voting machines during the election. It that is indeed true and was done- that does change the election figures. All they had to do was concentrate on the 4-5 States that put Trump over the count in the electoral votes and they will have elected the President they wanted. If this actually happened, the election has been compromised and Trump has not been elected fairly.

There is a lot more to the hacker investigations/Russian connection that is out there and not public yet.

People may complain about the media/press- but let's remember that many of the political abuses we have seen in the past have been unearthed by a free news media .

Comey said the Russians didn't affect the election. I'm sure he would have known if the machines were hacked.

4 hours ago, boomerangutang said:

What Comey alluded to, but didn't say directly, was that he didn't trust Sessions with sensitive info re; Session's bosom buddy Trump.  In sum, the FBI had to keep secrets from Justice Dept because they didn't trust 'em.   Those are the sorts of dynamics Americans get when they elect a severely flawed person to be prez.

not at all.

if he only trusts obama appointed officials in a trump presidency, he should have had the stones to resign..

staying on and impeding progress with his suspicions makes his firing even more imperative.

14 hours ago, Traveler19491 said:

Wow, you people really are nothing more than one-trick ponies. Clinton is all you got, so you have to forever circle back to her. Here's a little newsflash...this thread isn't about Clinton. Do try to keep up.

LOL. "We" don't "need" anything. Trump IS the president, the SCOTUS is majority conservative and the GOP DOES have a majority in congress.

Comey said Trump was not under investigation, the investigation would continue, the Russians didn't change the election outcome, and Trump had the right to fire him for any reason.

4 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

not at all.

if he only trusts obama appointed officials in a trump presidency, he should have had the stones to resign..

staying on and impeding progress with his suspicions makes his firing even more imperative.

plus the rules under which he operated REQUIRED him to report to his BOSS in the Justice department. He was not permitted to keep secrets from his boss and to do so would have been illegal.

5 hours ago, boomerangutang said:

What Comey alluded to, but didn't say directly, was that he didn't trust Sessions with sensitive info re; Session's bosom buddy Trump.  In sum, the FBI had to keep secrets from Justice Dept because they didn't trust 'em.   Those are the sorts of dynamics Americans get when they elect a severely flawed person to be prez.

I think that Comey was talking about the fact that it appeared like Sessions would recuse himself from anything to do with the Russia investigation.   On that basis sharing the information might have been questionable.

I don't think it was a matter of trust or not trust.   To establish that, he would have had to hold back on other information and there is no indication that he did that.  

On 6/9/2017 at 10:28 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

I noticed at one time Comey looked up to the right for a significant amount of time after being asked a question, so I googled it, and it seems that the below is generally accepted.

Typically when people look up an to the right they are lying or tapping into their imagination

http://www.scienceofpeople.com/2012/09/what-the-eyes-tell-you-about-lying-and-hidden-emotions/

I'm not saying he did lie, as I'm not an expert, but it was interesting to watch in such a situation.

You are counting theoretical body language, over the track record of a man who has been in the public service since 1987, with an unblemished record, and a very distinguished career? He prosecuted Gambino. What was Cheeto doing in the interim? Bankrupting four companies, walking away from $4,700,000,000 in debt, ignoring hundreds of bills from small contractors, crippling their families in the process, and getting involved in 3,600 lawsuits. Who on earth has every heard of a man getting involved in that many lawsuits? I know many of his devotees will say he is a high profile businessman, so of course he will be sued alot. Nonsense. More like a criminal mastermind, who has defrauded thousands, all for the sake of building a fortune. Money over matter. Money over integrity. Money over people. Money over everything. His God is cash. 

He would say or do anything to keep up appearances. He is a weak man, with zero, in the way of ethics, morality, or integrity. Zero. Virtually anything he says, should be discounted. My guess is that he perfected the art of lying by the time he was four years old. 

10 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Comey said the Russians didn't affect the election. I'm sure he would have known if the machines were hacked.

They did not affect the votes, as far as we know. But, they sure as hell tried. There is no doubt who they favored. And at this point, there is no doubt they manipulated as far as they were capable, and used substantial resources to do so. They have one of the world's most sophisticated spy agencies, and they have no scruples. They are right up there with Iran, North Korea, and China, in that regard. That is very scary. All but the most loyal Cheeto devotees will agree. 

Edited by spidermike007