British man at centre of Thai body-in-a-suitcase murder investigation arrested in Ibiza

webfact

6 hours ago, steven100 said:

Good job to the RTP .....   they do work to catch the criminals .....   the nayers on TV can eat humble pie ...  :clap2:

" they do work to catch the criminals".        Of course they do. New Yamaha motorbikes for these guys. :cheesy:                                                                                                 

Edited by possum1931

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Cadbury said:

Seems international arrest warrants only work for people who have no money.

And who tell you that him not have money?

In the report they wrote him have a house in Hua Hin and a hotel on Ibiza.

Next question is why him left Thailand so fast after the woman disappeard and never report something to the police in spain?
This is the reason why they catch him now. Him was on the run!!! I wanna do it too if the police found my DNA under the nails of the woman. 
Before the police of another country send you back to Thailand they MUST proof what evidence are against you. And you have the right to fight against the extradation. 

Edited by snowgard

6 hours ago, chickenslegs said:

They have dna from under her fingernails, which can now be tested against his dna. Also, evidence that he purchased some rocks of the same type used to weigh down the suitcase.

Nothing conclusive, yet - but he certainly has some explaining to do.

What kind of murderer leaves a trail by buying stones? Can find heavy stones for free anywhere!

14 minutes ago, Get Real said:

What kind of murderer leaves a trail by buying stones? Can find heavy stones for free anywhere!

Yes, it is a bit puzzling.

But, if you need something to weigh down a suitcase it might be easier (and maybe less suspicious, in his mind) to buy a bag of stones from a garden centre rather than wander around the streets of Bangkok collecting them.

DNA by this lot. I would not trust anyone of them as look what happened to the Koh Tao lads.

Two events this week shown on TV shows what the BIB are like

Corrupt deceptive poor examples of law enforcement, the worst in the world who could not find a 100 b note hidden in plain daylight in the center of an empty room.

But saying that he does have questions to answer

The dancer’s body was sliced into pieces before being stuffed inside a suitcase and thrown into the Mae Kong River in Kanchanaburi, 70 miles south of the Thai capital Bangkok.

Some interesting geography there.. 

1 hour ago, chickenslegs said:

Yes, it is a bit puzzling.

But, if you need something to weigh down a suitcase it might be easier (and maybe less suspicious, in his mind) to buy a bag of stones from a garden centre rather than wander around the streets of Bangkok collecting them.

Finding stones in the streets of Bangkok???? Are you serious? Rent a car and find some in an empty farmland or forest. Smart is appearently something that is hard to find.

A quick google will reveal that Mr Looker was threatening to hand himself into the authorities over two years ago.  He also travelled by train to Malaysia to catch his flight west as well as DNA 'evidence' taken from his toothbrush and nail clippers that matched DNA found under the fingernails of the victim.  Throw in the purchasing of rocks and it doesn't bode well for Mr Looker and I'm not surprised.

35 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

No... but having the money to buy your way out of trouble is !

Quite, but let the authorities deal with what they have to work with at this moment in time.  Mr Looker is nicked and about time too.

I'd like to see him back in LOS to face the accusation of the murder of a lovely young lady.  This girl definitely didn't deserve such a grisly end.

Edited by GuiseppeD

He would not be extradited from the UK to Thailand if the offence carried the death sentence, unless it was guaranteed that he would not face this if convicted.  I don't know about Spain, but I assume it would have similar understandings.

2 minutes ago, mikosan said:

He would not be extradited from the UK to Thailand if the offence carried the death sentence, unless it was guaranteed that he would not face this if convicted.  I don't know about Spain, but I assume it would have similar understandings.

Thailand hasn't carried out a death sentence for years.  I would love to see Mr Looker back in LOS facing a court of law.  

9 hours ago, chickenslegs said:

They have dna from under her fingernails, which can now be tested against his dna. Also, evidence that he purchased some rocks of the same type used to weigh down the suitcase.

Nothing conclusive, yet - but he certainly has some explaining to do.

Purchasing rocks....? Haven't come across any good rock shops laetly but I guess anything is possible. Plenty of rocks in the heads of some people that I hear from now and then  :post-4641-1156694572:

1 hour ago, Get Real said:

Finding stones in the streets of Bangkok???? Are you serious? Rent a car and find some in an empty farmland or forest. Smart is appearently something that is hard to find.

People don't always act smart when they have a dismembered body in a suitcase in their hotel room. And, unless he is a serial killer, he probably had not planned how to dispose of the remains.

Am I serious? - Well I was just suggesting a possible reason for purchasing stones rather than picking them up for free. I wasn't planning a murder and dismemberment myself.

Of course, renting a car and driving out of town to search for rocks on empy farmland or forest, as you suggest, would not have exposed him to any risk - would it?

Oh, except that someone might notice a stranger acting suspiciously and the car would be easily traceable back to him.

4 minutes ago, Catkiwi said:

Purchasing rocks....? Haven't come across any good rock shops laetly but I guess anything is possible. Plenty of rocks in the heads of some people that I hear from now and then  :post-4641-1156694572:

Plenty of shops selling bags of stones and rocks in various sizes. I have bought many bags of stones myself (not for the purpose of weighing down a body in a suitcase).

The police have a witness who is a shopkeeper who sold some rocks (stones) to a man who he identifies as Mr Looker.

So, it does appear that Mr Looker did buy some stones (or rocks).

34 minutes ago, GuiseppeD said:

Thailand hasn't carried out a death sentence for years.  I would love to see Mr Looker back in LOS facing a court of law.  

I know and so would I like to see him tried for the offence, if there is sufficient evidence to charge him and they are able to extradite him.  But the point I make is that on their statutes the death penalty still exists for murder, so regardless of whether or not they've actually used this penalty recently or not, they would have to provide a guarantee that this would not be the sentence if he was convicted.

15 minutes ago, mikosan said:

I know and so would I like to see him tried for the offence, if there is sufficient evidence to charge him and they are able to extradite him.  But the point I make is that on their statutes the death penalty still exists for murder, so regardless of whether or not they've actually used this penalty recently or not, they would have to provide a guarantee that this would not be the sentence if he was convicted.

Calm down, dear.  No one is going to be executed.  Though the convicted murderer should be strung up and his nuts stuffed in his mouth.  

Get this guy back to LOS and face a court of law.

Edited by GuiseppeD

14 hours ago, Luckysilk said:

So international arrest warrants work !

Now what about the Red Bull murderer ?

Where things seems to work exist always exceptions... The Red Bull warrant can have been "prepared" as per procedure, but may be formally issued just after the charges are obsolete with the proviso that the braun envelopes reach the agreed adresses on time...;)

Edited by ttrd

1 minute ago, ttrd said:

Where things seems to work exist always exceptions... The Red Bull warrant can have been "prepared" as per procedure, but may be formally issued just after the charges are obsolete with the proviso that the braun envelopes reach the agreed adresses in time...;)

Let's not keep associating the two cases.  One is one the other is the other.  

2 minutes ago, GuiseppeD said:

Let's not keep associating the two cases.  One is one the other is the other.  

I assume you adressed this to the wrong post...;)