Documents prepared to extradite jet-setting Vorayuth

snoop1130

"Documents prepared to extradite jet-setting Vorayuth"

When I read the headline, I thought they'd found him under a stone somewhere!  But then I realised that it was SSDD.

"Authorities are determined to extradite Red Bull heir Vorayuth Yoovidhya before some charges related to his fatal hit-and-run charges expire on September 3 under the statute of limitations."

They mean the charge of failing to help his victim, for which the punishment is six months in jail and/or a fine of between Bt5,000 and Bt20,000.  What a ****in joke!  He won't do any jail-time for this charge, and yet the authorities are going all-out to arrest him inside 3 months, something they haven't managed to do in the past 5 years.

I think somebody in the media should be arrested for printing this crap!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seem they don't value life very much, Bt20,000 and/or 10 years for killing someone.

And he has been evading prosecution.

He is the reason I will never support another RED BULL product or event again!!!!!!!

Edited by reallybigken

5 hours ago, Thechook said:

Setting up a committee to bring him to justice.  Why do you need a committee to arrest one man?  Forget your committees with nice little cucumber sandwiches and fine wine just go and get him and stop stalling.

P.S don't forget to give him a call to let him know what day and time you will be doing the arrest.

There was no commitee for the nana guy recently caught in ibiza!!

14 hours ago, Wilsonandson said:

7 billion reasons why he won't spend one night in a jail. Great show put on for the public though. Well done PR team. Next PR stunt is how can we delay the general election.

Yawn.

Yep!  Wake me up when it actually happens.  Gotta put on a sho for thw dumb prols.   Re last sentence of your post.  You don't say?  No, I wouldn't either!

"Life is so cheap in Thailand" in both senses.

I hope he at least also has to pay ALL court and related admin. costs.

10 year maximum jail sentence for reckless driving causing death? Seems way too short as a maximum.

Well if this is the case.... public prosecutors had already prepared English-language documents, such as an arrest warrant and a prosecution order, put a reward on the little p****s head for anyone to hand him in. He ain't that difficult to find in whatever country he's in by nature of his lavish lifestyle

I might have a tiny bit of confidence in them successfully bringing him back, IF they could show they have the first clue where he actually is!

Officially asking Interpol to look for him too would help, and I see no real reason why this has still not been done.

Edited by darksidedog

wow, that hit me.....what an improvement. After several years they got the papers ready. Now I've been told they are looking for somebody to buy an envelope and for somebody to buy stamps....and somebody....and somebody....So we will see what will happen the next 5-10 years?

1 hour ago, hathairat2711 said:

you DO know that the 2nd site is NOT accessible in Thailand, yes???

unless one uses VPN, and i have no idea how to do that...

Here's a better idea:

Use Article 44 to stop the clock on the statute of limitations for the time that the guy is out of the country.  Then amend the laws to do the same once Thailand has a functioning civilian government.

Edited by impulse

3 hours ago, klauskunkel said:

That's great! The documents have been prepared. Now they just need to lose them...

Or walk around shuffling them, looking important whilst being useless.

This post is about a person that is running from the Police because of a trial for a hit-and-run followed by death and leaving the victim to die. 

This person, if accusations are true, is a sorry advertisement for Car Racing; for the drivers; for spectators, and also for the Brand he represents !
An true most negative example of lack of Sportsmanship.

I'd be ashamed to go to races where they are represented, or to drink certain beverages.
And I hope others also stop buying, en-masse.

13 hours ago, djayz said:

Less than 3 months/90 days... tick, tock, tick, tock... 

He has evaded the authorites for so long now that +/- 90 days aren't going to make sod all difference! 

Little s***! 

Bet ya he'll land back in the LOS 2 - 3 days after 3rd Sept. - scot free. 

Daddy! Daddy! I need a new car - my old one is all bashed up... 

Now, just why would he want to do that?

But he still stands accused of reckless driving resulting in death, which has a 15-year statute of limitation, that ends in September 2027, and failing to stop to assist a victim, that will expire under the statute of limitations on September 3 this year.