Fake goods caught being sold in animal care shops

rooster59

Fake goods caught being sold in animal care shops

By Online Admin

fake-3.jpg

Animal care shops that have been operating in Pattaya for the last 10 years has been caught selling fake creams and medicines for animals.

The fake drugs are said to shorten the life span of any animals that ingest or come into contact with them.

The products in question included insect repellent cream’s, shampoo’s, treats and more.

Police suspect that the owners of the shops have known about their fake products since day one, but have only been interested in the extra profits that the cheap knock-offs provide.

After raiding the stores, police confiscated all products believed to be fake. They will be taken away for proper testing before police make a final decision on any charges.

After the raid, police also took a look into the business accounts of the small shops and were shocked to find a healthy bank balance of over 10 million baht.

Police believe that the total cost of all the good confiscated is well into the millions of baht.

All individual owners of the shops were taken down to the police station and interviewed for further evidence before charges will be issued.

Source: http://pattayaone.news/en/fake-goods-animal-shops/

pattaya-one_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Pattaya One 2017-06-10

I just wait for one more upgrade of all those scams when the BiB declare that they "hunted down producers/sellers of faked fake items" - trust me, its only a question of time. How about a faked "fake Rolex", sort of "fake the fakes" 

How low can you go. Selling fake pet care products. I didn't think the markup would

justify the effort. Fake/copy watches, and clothing etc. I understand. This :saai:  

9 hours ago, KIWIBATCH said:

:cheesy::cheesy:...good heavens...even dogs are being caught up in Thai scams involving fake products......unbelievable......

I hadn't thought about this, but if one were to sell fake stuff, the animals can't complain about it.  The average pet owner wouldn't know the stuff was good or bad, unless the poor animal reacted violently to the stuff

9 hours ago, Sydebolle said:

I just wait for one more upgrade of all those scams when the BiB declare that they "hunted down producers/sellers of faked fake items" - trust me, its only a question of time. How about a faked "fake Rolex", sort of "fake the fakes" 

Perhaps you mean "update" as opposed to "upgrade" .

14 hours ago, Sydebolle said:

I think the expression you're looking for is 'genuine copy'

?

10 minutes ago, mikebell said:

Fake news - Thais won't spend this amount of money to take care of animals.  Look on any street corner.

Either Fake News or the  10 million baht on hand is from something else that they are selling. I can't possibly imagine what that would be. 

On 11/6/2560 at 2:58 AM, gk10002000 said:

I hadn't thought about this, but if one were to sell fake stuff, the animals can't complain about it.  The average pet owner wouldn't know the stuff was good or bad, unless the poor animal reacted violently to the stuff

a lot of vets would know.

how about a complete list of all the fake goods.

most of us with pets now the price of certain medicines,i just paid 1,500bht.for 6months supply of certain meds.

4 hours ago, NickJ said:

A complete list would be nice. But then again. You are probably just going to cause a criminal to lose face and then get sued.

i have noticed in one of the clips ENDEX 8000 i know a lot of thai visa members use this product.

4 products that i buy on a regular basis, 

liver supplement 1,100bht.x 50days.

skin/coat vitamin 1,200bht.x 100days.

spot on  800bht. x 3 doses.

heartworm tabs 600bht.x 6 doses.

so this is only a fraction of what we pay to TRY and keep our loved ones safe.