Thai police investigate YouTuber for 'cat vs. scorpion' animal cruelty

webfact

16 hours ago, cgphuket said:

Does anyone know what company sponsors his work permit?

You can buy yourself a permit in Thailand , he earns millions of baht from his channel so he can afford to bribe someone. 

22 hours ago, KhunBENQ said:

Some might not know that this is just the latest case of this ... making "funny" videos.

A mentally disturbed character who does a strong contribution to the bad image of "farangs".

I also got that impression just by looking at the face on the picture. To me he just don´t look like the sharpest knife in the box.

On 12/06/2017 at 8:06 AM, Here It Is said:

Birch him first, then fine him then kick his sorry butt out of the country.

My My what would you recommend to happen to a person who stole a necklace or a phone

They stopped using the Birch in modern sociality a very long time ago, shows where the country would be if it took your advice, but I guess it is still there by the daily actions

3 hours ago, bangkokairportlink said:

All of your are so ridiculous people that you cannot even think that by eating meat your are more cruel than him !!

WHY PEOPLE HERE NEVER STOP TALKING WHEN THEY ARE WRONG SINCE THE DAY THEY ARE BORN ????????

Plants have feelings too....so eating them is also cruel.

:post-4641-1156694572:

On 6/12/2017 at 9:01 PM, AlexRich said:

I will laugh when the despicable Nate is servicing the perverts in jail ... it will give new meaning to "My Mate" Nate.

On 6/12/2017 at 9:05 PM, Here It Is said:

He is a pretty boy and will 'go down well' in a Thai prison.

Highly doubtful he will be doing any prison time. :coffee1:

He is not going anywhere by the looks of it. He will be back in the news with another upsetting video in a few months time. The guy is one of the most popular youtuber in Thailand.

On 6/13/2017 at 11:58 AM, balo said:

You can buy yourself a permit in Thailand , he earns millions of baht from his channel so he can afford to bribe someone. 

It's not even a bribe, you just set up a company and meet certain requirements.

Edited by dcnx

On 6/13/2017 at 4:24 PM, just.a.thought said:

Stinger less scorpion,must be a new breed......dumbass lying piece of shit should be thrown in jail and then deported for life

No, they are non-poisonous. They are the same type that women and kids cover themselves with at some tourist attractions here.

2 hours ago, dcnx said:

No, they are non-poisonous.

That is, of course, utterly irrelevant.  You can be certain that the cats didn't know that and were highly stressed, nay tortured, by the experience.

18 minutes ago, Oxx said:

That is, of course, utterly irrelevant.  You can be certain that the cats didn't know that and were highly stressed, nay tortured, by the experience.

Fully agree with what you think about the little prick.

But may I point out that animals do not have rights?

Humans should have morals though, and this little prick's behavior is immoral.

That is why little pricks should not be allowed to be cruel to cats, while cats can torture mice as they please.

11 minutes ago, oldhippy said:

Fully agree with what you think about the little prick.

But may I point out that animals do not have rights?

Humans should have morals though, and this little prick's behavior is immoral.

That is why little pricks should not be allowed to be cruel to cats, while cats can torture mice as they please.

"...cats can torture mice as they please."

The difference being that the cats usually eat the mice after teasing them. :smile:

In naughty Nat's case, I suggest he would be unwilling to eat his pussy cats.  nate.jpg.9bcacebc14dff7b620cfe191929214e8.jpg

9 minutes ago, ratcatcher said:

"...cats can torture mice as they please."

The difference being that the cats usually eat the mice after teasing them. :smile:

In naughty Nat's case, I suggest he would be unwilling to eat his pussy cats.  nate.jpg.9bcacebc14dff7b620cfe191929214e8.jpg

Are you saying that Nat-the-prick would be excused for his actions if he would eat pussy afterwards?

• 2 weeks later...

This guy Nate is obviously an idiot with a hunger for social media fame that tends to make him a little irrational. Not a healthy mix for someone whose apparent respect for other cultures is so low. In time he'll reap his just rewards with no help from anyone else.