Police sent to cover up teen country singer 'Lumyai'

webfact

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it is the PM's personal 'vendetta'.............

I really don't think there are any laws against her dress or the thrusts............... unless he just made a new law............. LOL...........

5 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

if you look closely in the photo, you can see me in the third row holding up a thousand baht bill.

You ain`t going to get it that cheap.

It`s all about publicly. This is promoting and obtaining more advertising for the girl than printed posters or facebook ever could. This kind of attention seeking has been going on for decades in the west and it works. Like a book that gets banned and then everybody wants to read it. Just clever marketing.

"he has declared them inconsistent with Thai values and blamed foreign influences."

How about Merc. Benz 's drivers stopping in the middle of the road, causing an accident,... in a country where most can only afford scooters and get stopped for not wearing a helmet? Btw, those soap operas are far more dangerous to people's minds than these pelvic thrusts. Thrust me!

5 hours ago, tracker1 said:

Apparently she resolved herself to only 3 pelvic thrusts ! but the cover up job on the breasts the General never mentioned that before ! I can see the young lady heading for a Section 44 and a bit of reeducating

Attitude adjustment...

Jesus....  if the idiots concentrated on what matters Thailand might start moving ahead.

The impotent General should have his mind on issues that really matter rather than being embarrased by the fact that some young lass is giving him a hardon in front of his missus.

27 minutes ago, EnlightenedAtheist said:

he has declared them inconsistent with Thai values and blamed foreign influences.

What are the Thai values that he is referring to? Traditional Isaan in-line dancing maybe.

Edited by owl sees all
spelling error

Perhaps the PM should visit the rural parts of the LOS and take a look at the 'Lamsing' concerts that are staged regularly in the villages and enjoyed by thousands.

Lines of teenage girls across the front of the stage thrusting their pelvic regions towards the crowd as the singer adds her 'nether region'  references and observations....... all enjoyed by all, young and old............  while a few police keep the hooligan element at bay.

Edited by Humpy
spelling

Crass stupidity 

Then you complain Tourism is down

We were in HuaHin last weekend  E  M  P  T  Y everyone loosing money

The general should ask her to deploy some talents there

51 minutes ago, wvavin said:

When are they going to cover up Phuket, Pattaya or Patpong? 

They are working on cleaning up pattaya, just a few weeks ago they found a massage place that was offering sexual services. Who would have known...  They will probably get the remaining places before the end of the year.

7 hours ago, kotsak said:

In the meantime, in other parts of the realm, hoes do what they do best :giggle: Oh wait.. officially they don't exist..

...and people drive like idiots killing their fellow citizens at the rate of 80 per day i believe. priorities eh?