Watch the terrifying moment Koh Samui zookeeper's stunt with a crocodile goes horribly wrong

rooster59

Watch the terrifying moment Koh Samui zookeeper's stunt with a crocodile goes horribly wrong

croc-samui.jpeg

This is the terrifying moment a Thai zookeeper trying to entertain tourists on Koh Samui is nearly decapitated by a crocodile.

The horrific incident, which took place earlier this week was caught on camera and uploaded to YouTube.

The footage begins with the man teasing the croc with a stick before putting his head inside the croc’s enormous gaping mouth.

However, after about 10 seconds the croc decides it has better things to do snaps his mouth down onto the man’s head before thrashing him from side to side.

Tourists can be heard gasping in horror while the injured man cries out in pain after being freed by the crocodile.

It’s not known the extent of the man’s injuries.

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-06-17

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have mercy with him. He needs a job. May be no other qualifications. And there are many ways to end up with a particular task. May be he was just taking care of the crocs and watched another artist doing what he did. Looked safe for a long time and he lost the feeling of danger. Got a good income (hopefully) not available in other ways.

Not saying it was this way. But I wouldn't judge him

Some time ago one of the stunts involved the 'keeper' putting his male organ into the croc's mouth and then hitting it over the head with a baseball bat. He would then stand and challenge the crowd:

'Would anyone in the audience like to try that'?

Usually there were no takers but one day a toothless old lady shouted back:

'Yes I'd like to try it but please don't hit me with the stick'

I would feel I got my money's worth if I went to see that show.

People who are cruel to animals and treat them like that deserve what they get.

All these show things would be banned in more progressive counties.  Animals should be treated with respect.. not tormented day in day out and kept locked up for our sick pleasure.

After this stupid cat and scorpion outrage some official was quoted saying: Thailand has strict animal protection laws. While soi cats  and dogs are protected they let elephants dive, harass crocs, tigers, monkeys, and snakes in stunts to fork in the tourist dollars.

Wow, you cannot dance on stage in a "slightly" sexy manor if you are a teenage pop star as it is a bad influence. However, parents and children can be subjected to horrific live scenes like a crocodile nearly killing a grown man!