Netflix VS GoMovies VS Putlocker VS YouTube, Etc

Stubby

So what is the alternative?... Netflix?

Netflix would be a fully legal alternative but lacks live tv. There are also a number illegal addons for Kodi, some free and some by subscription, that will give you movies and live TV but "how to" discussions of piracy are a violation of the forum's rules.

57 minutes ago, suzannegoh said:

Netflix would be a fully legal alternative but lacks live tv. There are also a number illegal addons for Kodi, some free and some by subscription, that will give you movies and live TV but "how to" discussions of piracy are a violation of the forum's rules.

..the live TV is actually the main reason I want it.. my wife has PSI set up.. I can't stand it..

1 hour ago, janclaes47 said:

You can setup Kodi yourself or ask someone to do it for you.

Don't rely on the preloaded boxes, because with the current situation they will out of date already.

Of course you can also go for Netflix, if you want to pay every month for a limited selection.

Thank you..

On 6/19/2017 at 4:03 AM, Stubby said:

Both really. I mean, these are not secret sites that you have to apply for or pay a membership . They're all over the place, and any simple search gives you a plethora of similar platforms from where to watch movies and TV. When something seems to good to be true, it usually is, I guess. It's just that these sites aren't hiding from anyone, and openly invite advertisers to contact them direct.

Anyway, from what I've read here, and the bloke's comments at the market, I'm guessing it's Netflix or nothing.

Stubby

Netflix is OK as is Amazon via Prime.  I would not concern myself with legalities, it's not an issue.  Just find the content that makes you happy.  I would say that the better content tends to be on the "free" offereingx though these are coming under stricter control and may not be around forever.

On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 8:02 AM, Stubby said:

I've had a look at Netflix but they seem more movie orientated than anything. Do you know of a legal service that has lots of TV series, old and new? I enjoy a good movie, but I prefer to get into a good drama series if possible.

Thanks in advance,

Stubby 

iFlix has a lot of TV Series.  But no legal streaming service has a lot of old & new.  Sadly...