London/Finsbury Park: 'Several hurt' as vehicle hits pedestrians

webfact

11 minutes ago, Prbkk said:

Indeed. It becomes ludicrous...can't comment on race, implied religion, style of dress, identifying characteristics, mannerisms. I swear if suspects were naked it would be deemed inappropriate to say fat or thin, just to be PC. 

I spent 9 years in the army and in the section we had a selection of 'colours'. 

There is no way I could post the nicknames used and accepted without any bad feeling inferred or intended. I was 'Sweaty' and it had nothing to do with BO.

???

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, goldenbrwn1 said:

I think he means domestic terrorism as I'm sure ur apologetic self knows already.

I'm sure he wants to completely ignore reality and only cherry pick the limited facts which suits his agenda as ur Islamophobic self knows already.

2 minutes ago, onthesoi said:

I'm sure he wants to completely ignore reality and only cherry pick the limited facts which suits his agenda as ur Islamophobic self knows already.

The islamiphobe card or be it the race card ..a great sign of success in any debate. 

2 minutes ago, vogie said:

You obviously don't know what you are talking about, I am not bothered about Indonesia or Malaysia, I am bothered about our men, women and especially our children that are getting murdered in England in the name of Islam, it is an evil religion. You are another person who can't distinguish between race and religion, I cannot, repeat cannot be a racist for not liking Islam, call me an Islamaphobe if you want, but don't you dare call me a racist!

There is no difference between "race" and religion when it comes to racism.  It's a false distinction that racists try to make to muddy the waters...

Article 1 of the International Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination

Convention defines "racial discrimination" as:

...any distinction, exclusion, restriction or preference based on race, colour, descent, or national or ethnic origin

17 minutes ago, goldenbrwn1 said:

I think he means domestic terrorism as I'm sure ur apologetic self knows already.

Yes I was, but I also qualified it with the term anti Muslim attack. The foreign wars are not anti Muslim attacks, they are wars against nations not religions.

Edited by canuckamuck

10 minutes ago, goldenbrwn1 said:

The islamiphobe card or be it the race card ..a great sign of success in any debate. 

I don't see any debate here ...a bunch of semi literate morons ranting about Muslims isn't a debate.

1 minute ago, canuckamuck said:

Yes I was, but I also qualified it with the term anti Muslim attack. The foreign wars are not anti Muslim attacks, they are wars against nations not religions.

...but it just so happened they were all Muslim countries?  ..& all the rhetoric is around Muslim and Islamic extremists?

So following your logic there must also be no need to refer to the terrorists as being Muslim or in anyway related to Islam as it's just "the people" fighting back in response to the wars we've started against "nations" of no particular denomination.

4 minutes ago, onthesoi said:

There is no difference between "race" and religion when it comes to racism.  It's a false distinction that racists try to make to muddy the waters...

Article 1 of the International Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination

Convention defines "racial discrimination" as:

...any distinction, exclusion, restriction or preference based on race, colour, descent, or national or ethnic origin

Confusing race and religeon must be very difficult for you, but I suppose it justifies using the race card to help you win an argument.

2 minutes ago, canuckamuck said:

Don't be so hard on yourself.

I would never make the mistake of referring to myself in pluralistic terms...

But, thanks for validating my point on literacy.

Edited by onthesoi

1 minute ago, vogie said:

Confusing race and religeon must be very difficult for you, but I suppose it justifies using the race card to help you win an argument.

Religeon? What is that?

I haven't confused anything, and neither has the UN or the various western law systems when it comes to defining racism.

Try reading the post again Vogie, maybe sound out the words as you go along, then maybe you will hit upon the realisation it's not my opinion but it's an actual quote from the UN and how the UN defines racism.

5 minutes ago, onthesoi said:

...but it just so happened they were all Muslim countries?  ..& all the rhetoric is around Muslim and Islamic extremists?

So following your logic there must also be no need to refer to the terrorists as being Muslim or in anyway related to Islam as it's just "the people" fighting back in response to the wars we've started against "nations" of no particular denomination.

Is that what is being done in the MSM everyday?

take a bunch of uneducated people left to themselves on one side of the world....tell them all those on the other side are awful, ennemies, bad and deserve to be killed for survival of this side of the wall........you will find a whole lot of idiots willing to commit the ultimate crime to serve the cause against innocent people who did them no harm

now go to the another side of the world and tell similar uneducated citizens that all those bombing them are comming from yet another part of the world (that has nothing to do with the others cited above) and tell them the same bullshit...and so on and on and on...

and in the middle, those who enjoy the show would perhaps be those selling the big guns and maybe the oil to each and every side of the world...

racism does not bloom from any issue of race or colour...it is an issue of utter lack of education and stupidity

Edited by observer90210

Just now, onthesoi said:

Religeon? What is that?

I haven't confused anything, and neither has the UN or the various western law systems when it comes to defining racism.

Try reading the post again Vogie, maybe sound out the words as you go along, then maybe you will hit upon the realisation it's not my opinion but it's an actual quote from the UN and how the UN defines racism.

Try using your head for once in a while, religeon is not a race, I don't have to google everything I write. I am married to an Asian, hope this helps.

3 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

I'm a fair minded person, i dislike all religions and all nations East of Germany or South of Italy equally. That makes me a racist and a bigot but a fair minded one.

I would be humbly tempted to qualify you as a modern pool villa atheist! ...:cheesy:

1 hour ago, onthesoi said:

Don't know what planet you are living on but millions of Muslims have died in western led wars over the last 17 years and counting...but according to you there has only one attack on Muslims in the last 10 years??????????????

Can you tell me  why the Muslims have died in the 17 years?  I think you are going to say because we invaded their countries etc etc...Yes we did, now ask your self why we went in to their countries!  Yes I know there were some white lies by the Yank and UK leaders, but overall we went in to stop atrocities, butchering, oppression, systematic torture and killings of people in those countries.  Maybe you are one of these people who think that we should sit back and watch all this happening as it does not concern you?  Or maybe we as so called civilised countries should step up tp the mark and stop this from happening.  

They just can not help themselves and are only happy if they are killing someone and if its not believers its each other, just a different kind of Muslim, just a different tribe, just a different neighbour.   I see it all the time at work.  

38 minutes ago, observer90210 said:

take a bunch of uneducated people left to themselves on one side of the world....tell them all those on the other side are awful, ennemies, bad and deserve to be killed for survival of this side of the wall........you will find a whole lot of idiots willing to commit the ultimate crime to serve the cause against innocent people who did them no harm

now go to the another side of the world and tell similar uneducated citizens that all those bombing them are comming from yet another part of the world (that has nothing to do with the others cited above) and tell them the same bullshit...and so on and on and on...

and in the middle, those who enjoy the show would perhaps be those selling the big guns and maybe the oil to each and every side of the world...

racism does not bloom from any issue of race or colour...it is an issue of utter lack of education and stupidity

That's how the British empire worked in days gone by, worked a treat.

44 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

I'm a fair minded person, i dislike all religions and all nations East of Germany or South of Italy equally. That makes me a racist and a bigot but a fair minded one.

What you say makes you a complicated person in my book,  why not just be another free individual like me a Maverick.  :biggrin: