"I want to meet a foreign man that will take care of my family."

music065

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, KarenBravo said:

You need to comprehend the difference between rubbishing the content versus rubbishing the writer.

I did the first and you did the second. Understand now? No....I didn't think so.

Rubbishing the post is rubbishing the writer, but perhaps that's a little deep for you.  Enough with any more exchanges with you, now or future, I believe there is a button for such purposes.

Edited by giddyup

22 minutes ago, observer90210 said:

human nature pushes us to reproduce the family patterns of our parents in our own intimacy in adulthood

Yes interesting.

My wife picked me 'cause of my long legs. When I got to her village I could see what she meant. Fortunately our daughter has regular legs.

There is also the thinking that an Isaan girl choosing an older farang (English especially) would give any children they had a better education and perhaps a better future.

2 minutes ago, HiSoLowSoNoSo said:

Is it OK to be more honest? Like:  Horny Farang want to meet sexy young Thai female for taking care of his willy!

Haha yaas let's go for brutally honest open trade agreement:

"I take care of your family and you take care of my willy."  

Some of the women are also very specific regarding nationality. More than a few list only one nationality preferred: Swedish, German, UK comes up a lot. Then some list every western nation under the sun which is kind of almost scary. 

The worst though is when their headline says "Hi Guys!" or "Looking for Men!"  Please.

Edited by music065

6 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

Yes interesting.

My wife picked me 'cause of my long legs. When I got to her village I could see what she meant. Fortunately our daughter has regular legs.

There is also the thinking that an Isaan girl choosing an older farang (English especially) would give any children they had a better education and perhaps a better future.

that sounds nice!!...good to read about issues that work out smoothly....

how can one generalise? you have western women how are equally in the scam ripoff mode then thai women.....

the easiest thing would be to mould a relationship with common sense and in such a way that you can just walk out without loosing half your earned money or savings in break off settlements....obviously this also has a price...no kids, no house or vehicles in the lady's name and no access to mutual bank accounts etc....if the gal is aware of these conditions and stays with you under these conditions, the relationship is healthy and sincere....no big deal:happy:

2 minutes ago, observer90210 said:

how can one generalise? you have western women how are equally in the scam ripoff mode then thai women.....

the easiest thing would be to mould a relationship with common sense and in such a way that you can just walk out without loosing half your earned money or savings in break off settlements....obviously this also has a price...no kids, no house or vehicles in the lady's name and no access to mutual bank accounts etc....if the gal is aware of these conditions and stays with you under these conditions, the relationship is healthy and sincere....no big deal:happy:

How much monthly allowance do you recommend giving her in this situation? Zero?

Just now, music065 said:

Why the hell would you give a woman an allowance? Is she a 5 yr old child doing chores around the house for a parent that you are giving her an allowance?

Just now, bbi1 said:

Why the hell would you give a woman an allowance? Is she a 5 yr old child doing chores around the house for a parent that you are giving her an allowance?

Ahaha I asked that to push your buttons and it worked so well!  I would actually tend towards zero as I noted at the end of the question. 

2 hours ago, bbi1 said:

Some people are delusional. Nobody wants date or spend their lives with an old wrinkly dude or old wrinkly chick unless they're interested in one thing....money.

So what, take a look at birds that marry mega rich blokes, film stars, music folk etc....Why is that....?......

....Jerry Hall, she has dosh but married an old mega rich guy, why was that....?

Even some "pros" like older men. Some young guys are  major hassle. Yes, non-pros sometimes value the maturity, stability, and monogamy. Might even have more money.

I had a friend who got a call from her 18 yo sister. I asked her if her sister worked. She said no. I asked her if her sister had a BF, she said yes. I asked her how old he was, she said 50. No big deal.

7 minutes ago, music065 said:

I am not the sacred word so who am I to give an answer!!....but in my humble opinion, I would see you paying for the house, food and general home expenses and outings (restaurant short trips) if she does not earn...and if she earns well she could also pay for the restaurant etc. and not expect you to fund her pocketmoney?...but once again what works for one may not the be best for another!!....but giving out cash as pocket money...not for me...others a free to do so, no judgment from my behalf!

2 minutes ago, bbi1 said:

We work out our money like this;

I look after after the monthly bills and essentials and give her the rest. There are strings attached to this however. Only one pair of shoes and one new handbag a month! When I want something unforeseen - like a spanner or some oil for the pick-up - she reluctantly hands over the dosh and reminds me not to be too greedy.

Maybe you can say its  a noble idea that they wanna be looking after family.

Id say most of Thai woman is like this even if they dont tell you upfront

My uncle in west married a lady who wanted huge house with swimming pool and tennis court, leather lounges, designer kitchen, huge tv. And at the time when these were hugely expensive.

Everything for her in other words.

He got way in debt, then divorce cost him a fortune and she get to keep all the stuff.

Gifting the family maybe 3-5000baht every now and then wont break me,

so many farang here are silly enough to pay the broad 10k a month so a big portion of that is going to family anyway

Also one has to be careful to define "family":

Her kids? Her parents? Her aunts, uncles, cousins and half the village?  All of the above? Taking care of the family could be a pittance, or it could run into the millions. One would guess if she's stating this right on her profile, it is likely not an insignificant consideration. 

3 hours ago, music065 said:

Yes I can see that, but I'm talking about some of them that are writing "I prefer much older men, I don't like guys my age."

That's what makes Thailand unique. In other countries the nation's teenagers have posters on their walls of One Direction and Justin Bieber. In Thailand they have posters of old foreigners with beer bellies and rotting teeth ... what is it about those old guys that Thai girls love?

1 minute ago, AlexRich said:

That's what makes Thailand unique. In other countries the nation's teenagers have posters on their walls of One Direction and Justin Bieber. In Thailand they have posters of old foreigners with beer bellies and rotting teeth ... what is it about those old guys that Thai girls love?

their money?....the shorter lifespan expectancy that brings you nearer to inherit the pool villa and the bank accounts in Kasikorn?!!..a potential foreign passport and thus entrance to better paid job markets abroad?....neither of all this as they just love beer bellies that are more confortable to nap on, inside the condo or the pool villa??...

10 minutes ago, bamukloy said:

Maybe you can say its  a noble idea that they wanna be looking after family.

Id say most of Thai woman is like this even if they dont tell you upfront

My uncle in west married a lady who wanted huge house with swimming pool and tennis court, leather lounges, designer kitchen, huge tv. And at the time when these were hugely expensive.

Everything for her in other words.

He got way in debt, then divorce cost him a fortune and she get to keep all the stuff.

Gifting the family maybe 3-5000baht every now and then wont break me,

so many farang here are silly enough to pay the broad 10k a month so a big portion of that is going to family anyway

good propaganda © :cheesy:

3 hours ago, bbi1 said:

All of them should just put up a headline "Prostitute wants sugar daddies only"

And I guess you would add the many farang women in every farang country who set their sites on finding  a wealthy husband (the wealth being the most critical / must-have factor), and many succeed.  

That given would you label all of them 'prostitutes'?

2 minutes ago, music065 said:

Also one has to be careful to define "family":

Her kids? Her parents? Her aunts, uncles, cousins and half the village?  All of the above? Taking care of the family could be a pittance, or it could run into the millions. One would guess if she's stating this right on her profile, it is likely not an insignificant consideration. 

to earlier poster: thais woman always talk about what nationality is supposed to be richer..that why they always want certain Euro country.

About the family: If your lady have a kiddy and you are smart you know in lsaan most times cost no more then 3k a month per kid.

But size of family dont really come into it.

If they can get 10k a month out of you for 1 kid they will happily do.

While the silly farang keep hand it over it raise the bar so all will try for this

3 minutes ago, bamukloy said:

to earlier poster: thais woman always talk about what nationality is supposed to be richer..that why they always want certain Euro country.

About the family: If your lady have a kiddy and you are smart you know in lsaan most times cost no more then 3k a month per kid.

But size of family dont really come into it.

If they can get 10k a month out of you for 1 kid they will happily do.

While the silly farang keep hand it over it raise the bar so all will try for this

Hows Scunthorpe these days....?

11 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

OMS. Old Man Strength :coffee1:

3 hours ago, giddyup said:

You seem to think that young guys are attractive to women just because they're young, when most of the young specimens I see in Thailand are here because they couldn't get a woman to look at them in their own country, let alone have a relationship with any.

Which of course applies to all the guys over 50 who have a little difficulty in the female dept back home.

1 minute ago, blazes said:

Which of course applies to all the guys over 50 who have a little difficulty in the female dept back home.

Clint Eastwood, Sean Connery and many more would have no probs with the ladies...Why is that....?

How about; "I don'lt like Thai men"

I submit for your consideration the following question;

How does a Thai woman learn to speak English?

A. Study at a university

B. Study at a language school

C. Working in a foreign company.

D. Relationship with an English speaker.

All of the English speaking women I have met on the street, online or in the bars have learned English "on the job".

1 hour ago, irwinfc said:

take away the money, house, car, etc... and the farang is next to useless.

well could perhaps still be good enough to be given a generous helpful hand to "slip" off from a high rise condo in Pattaya!!??:cheesy: