Australian who fled accident scene and was chased by police hits and kills woman 50 in Udon

webfact

1 hour ago, anto said:

I agree ,you misunderstand me i think  .Immediate needs need to be taken care of for the family .Expats giving something back is a great gesture .Just hope the Aussie person who caused this is made to pay his share ,i will put it no stronger than that .

Expats giving something back? Yeah, because we are all 'take, take, take' in Thailand. About time the foreigners gave something back.

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, anto said:

I would give money if i had any ,but the crazy Aussie ,who caused this should be doing most of any paying .Off shore worker for 30 years ,so he should have some considerable capital .

Highly doubtful the majority of that lot piss it up the wall. Bunch of boys pretending to be men but can't even hack normal family life for more than 4 weeks. Not all but not many good lads in that broth.

4 hours ago, thequietman said:

Yes, its really easy to do. Come on guys give as little as 100 baht. Lets show the Thai people that we are not all bad.

It's certainly gaining momentum. Good work this dale fella best be tip top.

6 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

this dale fella best be tip top.

He best be right in his accusation that the driver was over the alcohol limit for driving too, if not he may find himself in court paying a lot more than B50,000 to the driver of the pick-up.

1 minute ago, Laab Muu said:

He best be right in his accusation that the driver was over the alcohol limit for driving too, if not he may find himself in court paying a lot more than B50,000 to the driver of the pick-up.

Try to look at the upside the focus is now on helping an orphan so that's the new topic within this topic.

29 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Try to look at the upside the focus is now on helping an orphan so that's the new topic within this topic.

Come on, you can't just make a statement that this kid is now orphaned and then just disappear. When did this tragedy happen? I just watched his mother on TV yesterday talking about the terrible event that put her son in hospital. What happened to her and her husband since then to make this kid an orphan? This is just awful.

10 minutes ago, Laab Muu said:

Come on, you can't just make a statement that this kid is now orphaned and then just disappear. When did this tragedy happen? I just watched his mother on TV yesterday talking about the terrible event that put her son in hospital. What happened to her and her husband since then to make this kid an orphan? This is just awful.

I was going off the title of the campaign. 

9 hours ago, thequietman said:

Yes, its really easy to do. Come on guys give as little as 100 baht. Lets show the Thai people that we are not all bad.

Done , had trouble with Paypal/credit card optinon but its already lit up so just click continue and it does it for you. Don't keep clicking paypal/creditcard like I did

It would be nice to think that some of the money raised will be diverted to the husband of the poor dead woman. He has two funerals to pay for and an unimaginable amount of grieving to do. I don't know if he has other children to take care of, but I'm sure the family will make sure he receives some help ??

9 hours ago, anto said:

I would give money if i had any ,but the crazy Aussie ,who caused this should be doing most of any paying .Off shore worker for 30 years ,so he should have some considerable capital .

This kind off fund raising effort is about many people giving a small amount, surely you can afford 100 Baht ?

Any compensation the Aussie volunteers or is forced to pay could be weeks or months away ..... there are immediate needs to be taken care of for this family ??

12 hours ago, anto said:

Fair comment.

Then try to cut back spending for 2 days, maybe a few cans of coke skipped, and then come back and hit the link when you have it.

http://www.weeboon.com/en/campaigns/save-a-thai-boy-and-bury-his-mum

Regardless of the error in the title I think the lad has been wronged and in his time of urgent need people have a chance to take a forum topic from continual debate to action and hopefully for the best care this kid can get.

Any mods reading and following this thread, could you please have a word with the TV newsletter team and ask if they could highlight and link post 760 of this thread, the donation web address, in one of the many Thaivisa Newsletters i get sent to me every week.

I believe one post in the Featured Forum Threads, linking directly to Page 51 will hopefully help the donation appeal and raise more money for Wach.

I'm sure there's many TV members that would like to help after reading this terrible story but dont know about the donation website.

2 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

Regardless of the error in the title I think the lad has been wronged and in his time of urgent need people have a chance to take a forum topic from continual debate to action and Huopefully for the best care this kid can get.

If some posters applied as much vigor in donating B100 /200 as they do belting out nonsense posts, the 50 000 would take about 10 minutes to reach target. 

1 hour ago, Boycie said:

Any mods reading and following this thread, could you please have a word with the TV newsletter team and ask if they could highlight and link post 760 of this thread, the donation web address, in one of the many Thaivisa Newsletters i get sent to me every week.

I believe one post in the Featured Forum Threads, linking directly to Page 51 will hopefully help the donation appeal and raise more money for Wach.

I'm sure there's many TV members that would like to help after reading this terrible story but dont know about the donation website.

Top call that come on show us the power of TV advertising and show that to your prospective advertisers in terms of a call to action advert. Should hit 200 k fast.

2 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

Top call that come on show us the power of TV advertising and show that to your prospective advertisers in terms of a call to action advert. Should hit 200 k fast.

But what's in it for us ?

12 minutes ago, elliss said:

The Aussie community  in UT , are now active in  raising  compensation funds , via AA .  RIP .

Some Great Brits stepped up off this forum yesterday and pumped another fund for the lad. Fair play lads.

3 hours ago, bangkokairportlink said:

Sorry, I didn't follow up, was the motorbike in the middle of the road ? But he is still 100% guilty ?

June 24th the report that the driver was over 2 times the alchohol limit, confirming some rumours that he was drunk. Any attempted benefits from doubts about his character or value completely evaporated now. 

Yesterday the boy was moved to general surgery and so out of airconditioned ICU... (apparently ICU 15 beds and lots of staff down to the super hot 100+ bed wards). The reporter visited and wrote a little at the link below... it's rather depressing to be honest.

http://www.weeboon.com/en/campaigns/save-a-thai-boy-and-bury-his-mum

Archived