Mens dress sense

superal

1. Totally agree. No hang-up about letting my socks show. I always wear socks.
2. I always wear shirt tail out except for special occasions.
3. I don't like stripes or hoops.
4. My hair is always neat and trim, natural color. If it goes thinner or even further, it will always be neat and trim. Natural color with whatever I have left.
5. Same, always neat and trim.
6. Addition - I'm always clean shaven.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, superal said:

All above a bit tongue in cheek but I am sure you can relate to some of the points and maybe add a few .

Nah !!  not at all why the Eell worry about what people think it's. :sick: 

1) Socks and sandals - nooooooooo !
2) Shirt outside - gotta keep those 6 pack abs hidden [emoji51]
3) No stripes for me !
4) Could spray the top of my head.... but don't ! No rugs allowed either !
5) Admit to buying a trimmer [emoji20]
6) Never had a beard or tash ! especially not now......too much grey [emoji20]

• Like 2

shorts and a tshirt everyday with crocs or sandals, only wear long pants and a shirt if going out, trousers and dress shirt for weddings and funerals. I dress for comfort not for other people(except my wife), shave twice a week or again if for an important occasion, only wear socks with shoes and shirt colour is what ever I want, it does include pink very rarely. Havent had a beard since the 90's and that wont change, get my hair cut when it starts to annoy me(around every 3 to 4 months), nose and ear hair I like to trim because if I dont my wife will grab them and rip them out when I am not expecting it, makes my eyes water so I try to keep ahead of her. Basically I  wear what I feel like, it may be casual most days but its always clean and same as I would wear in Australia with the same temps. 

Bit of a Slob then.Hoon Attire.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

In the tropics they do. Shorts are much more cool and comfortable and I am not out to impress anyone. 

Adult men wearing cutoff jeans, no shirt, and no shoes is the norm in the deep south USA as well. Shirt and shoes are left in their big wheel mud bogging pickups in case they need to go shopping or to eat inside a McDonalds. I love my redneck family and friends. Many Thai adult men wear shorts in public and to Temple. I have never been told that this was illegal or inappropriate for foreigners in Thailand. I really don't care if anyone frowns on me wearing socks with sandles or slip-on shoes. I'm used to the looks and ignore. I hate flipflops.

• Like 1

Oh and to add a further debating point, i wear shorts shirt and either flip flops or trainers when i go to immigration or any other provincial goverment office. I also wear tem to consulates in other warm countries when getting my visa's.

Will also add in my 8 years of teaching here i wore the staff uniform only when we had a visit from dignitaries or for special days. The rest of the time it was grey shorts normal uniform shirt and jesus sandals no sox

Edited by jeab1980

Oh and to add a further debating point, i wear shorts shirt and either flip flops or trainers when i go to immigration or any other provincial goverment office. I also wear tem to consulates in other warm countries when getting my visa's.

I wear jeans when my wife tells me to or when I just want to. Otherwise, it's shorts and socks. She usually irons and lays my clothes out for me anyway. When I decide to wear jeans instead, it's a rush to get the jeans ironed before we go.

• Like 1

I can see that the vanity is wonderful for many people here. See how one little post can bring out answers from everybody regarding how they take care of themselfs. 

Guys! This is all something natural that should be buildt in to a healty mindset.

1 hour ago, timkeen08 said:

I wear jeans when my wife tells me to or when I just want to. Otherwise, it's shorts and socks. She usually irons and lays my clothes out for me anyway. When I decide to wear jeans instead, it's a rush to get the jeans ironed before we go.

Yes im an iron everything person. No creases in shorts any more though lol. I do wear jeans if going to the pictures as it gets bloody cold in there.

Keep finger and toenails professionally maintained and shave any hair off your feet/toes if you wear sandals.  Ears and nose must be waxed not clipped to be proper.  Last tip: Bleach your <deleted> if you intend to take it out in public.  If you are an <deleted>, bleach your whole body.

I will answer your questions in order.

1 I wear socks with sandles or trainers at night as I keep 2-3000 Bt down them for obvious reasons.

2 I always wear my tops, I don't posses a shirt except for when I go to the UK, over my denims, etc as

I think it looks nicer.

3 I wear my Celtic top, it has green and white hoops, I don't see anything wrong with any hoops.

4. My hair is long, straight, and over my ears, but not long enough for a ponytail. It is always neat and tidy.

5 Ditto.

6 Also ditto. facial hair is like being overweight, ugly and very unattractive. Just my opinion.