Anyone know what this is?

Dexlowe

No, it's time to see a dermatologist.  

According to Wikipedia, Epidemiology is the study and analysis of the patterns, causes, and effects of health and disease conditions in defined populations. It is the cornerstone of public health, and shapes policy decisions and evidence-based practice by identifying risk factors for disease and targets for preventive healthcare.

That probably isn't anything contagious.

To the extent one can tell from a photo, it does not look like a wart.

You should see a dermatologist especially if it is new or changing in size or appearance. removal and biopsy may be indicated. If you are in Bangkok-Pattaya are I suggest you see Dr Anna at Bangkok Pattaya Hospital.

It is my belief you have a 

Seborrheic keratoses are bumpy, waxy-appearing skin growths that are typically brownish in color but may range from tan to blackish. These benign growths often have a wart-like appearance. Seborrheic keratoses most commonly appear in middle age or later. The growths occur mostly on the back, neck, chest, face, or scalp. Seborrheic keratoses tend to run in families.

The condition is not dangerous, but the growths may be become irritated when rubbing up against clothing. Others may progress to resemble skin cancer. In these cases, or when the appearance of the seborrheic keratosis bothers a patient, removal of the growth may be warranted.

Good luck

1 hour ago, sinbin said:

Any chance of an update? It's only fair to keep us informed. 'Thai Visa CSI' needs to close its book.   :smile:

:sorry: Haven't gone to the doc yet - been waiting for my pensioner's card from the govt to arrive so that I don't have to pay full price (obviously I'm not in Thailand atm). Full coverage of the diagnosis and treatment with expert commentary from a select team of experts will be forthcoming. Put the kids to bed and stay tuned - threads don't get anymore exciting than this. 

Yeah, we're on the edge of our seats.

Hubby has some bad looking places on his back and I'm trying to corral him into seeing Dr. Siri here in Chiang Mai.  I've taken photos, but sadly, they're the same quality as yours and not scaring the bejesus out of Hubby.

2 hours ago, NancyL said:

Yeah, we're on the edge of our seats.

Hubby has some bad looking places on his back and I'm trying to corral him into seeing Dr. Siri here in Chiang Mai.  I've taken photos, but sadly, they're the same quality as yours and not scaring the bejesus out of Hubby.

My dermatologist reduces it to layman's language, calls them barnacles.

Tell him removal, if necessary, is reasonably painless - a freezer spray.

7 minutes ago, bazza73 said:

My dermatologist reduces it to layman's language, calls them barnacles.

Tell him removal, if necessary, is reasonably painless - a freezer spray.

Whaaat! They freeze me and then remove it?

I had something like that on my back. Couldn't see it of course as I am not a Chinese contortionist but it felt huge and itched a lot. I went to Pattaya City Hospital and saw a Dr.... he said that it was probably a wart but he would excise it a week later and have a biopsy done.

All done... not cancerous and all healed well.

GO AND SEE A DOCTOR <deleted> 

It's time to see an epidemiologist

Sent from my SM-A910F using Tapatalk

Epidemiologists are scientists who study diseases within populations of people. In essence, these public health professionals analyze what causes disease outbreaks in order to treat existing diseases and prevent future outbreaks. ...

Hmmmm... do you mean DERMATOLOGIST?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

If its a wart,try burying a piece of raw meat in the garden,you must not tell anyone! it should go away in a day or so,used to do that years ago in the UK and it works!!

As some brits will confirm..

5 hours ago, Lickey said:

If its a wart,try burying a piece of raw meat in the garden,you must not tell anyone! it should go away in a day or so,used to do that years ago in the UK and it works!!

As some brits will confirm..

You have to be careful, though. Wrong cut of meat and yer old fella will drop off. True. I jest not.

You have to be careful, though. Wrong cut of meat and yer old fella will drop off. True. I jest not.

Not true
I cut up the neighbors cat and buried it around my house . different pieces, different places
Not one wart or mole fell off my body.

Should I try again?

49 minutes ago, namasata said:

Not true
I cut up the neighbors cat and buried it around my house . different pieces, different places
Not one wart or mole fell off my body.

Should I try again?

There are only 101 uses for a dead cat, and this isn't one of them. Sorry. Perhaps if you were to put a sack over you, pick up a live cat, and then jump into a river, you might find that the cat will scratch off all of your warts and moles. Good luck with your other protruberances, however.