Horror in paradise - tourist digs up corpse on holiday beach in Koh Samui

10 hours ago, frank83628 said:

deflection...nah....its having an opinion based on actually having spent time on Koh Tao, unlike majority here!

So you're saying spending time on the island or not, changes the facts of people missing/suspicious deaths? As in,, people that spend time there, are privy to different, facts/news reports as to what happens on the island, than those that don't spend time there? As if THAT difference changes the facts?... lol

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Nip said:

That suggests that you do in fact have a vested interest.

vested interests..YAWN!!

and what about  all the TV posters from Phuket, samui, CM etc etc??? with  bars, resorts, business are they all just here for the truth to prevail.??...and lets not mention miss buchanan of the samui times vested interests in trashing Koh Tao...all this building up for her soon to be released book !!

like i said, i have a difference of opinion than others, my opinion is based on actually spending time on Koh Tao, not just picking up information from crappy news articles.

isn't this thread now about the body of a woman found in samui ??..nothing  to do with KT anymore, 

11 hours ago, frank83628 said:

i knew sean manna, he was an attention seeker,  a drunk, compulsive liar and full of shit to say the least!!, i blame him for starting the whole 'mafia' thing with his attention seeking bullshit FB post, the guys he was 'running from' were actually suspicious of him, he was covered in bloody at some point close to H&D murder. he claimed to have known david which i suspect untrue,  again just for the attention and glory, i saw him bullshitting and lying first hand....if anything he should be questioned  about his whereabouts that night!!

if any of you English people remember the Soham girls that got murdered, it turned out to be their cartaker who was also helping the police etc etc,.. thats what sean manna reminded me of....he was too interested in what the police knew, asking many questions, that weren't any business of a 'tourist' , i watched him go around the entire bar bringing up what ha happened as soon and he could and asking people who the y 'thought did it'!!

yet without any knowledge of the idiot whatsoever you all take his word as gospel.

Just to clarify , are you confirming Sean Mcanna was covered in blood on the night of Hannah and Davids murder

2 hours ago, huberthammer said:

Yes it is horrific to find a corpse at the beach but how many murdered people are found back home in similar grisly circumstances. Just because people come here for a holiday does not mean reality of today's life stays behind.

It is rather unnecessary to start another KT discussion about dead people found elsewhere. Have to wonder what the agenda of all the KT rumour mongers is and how many uninformed/idiotic comments come up in unrelated posts.

Where you come from bodies are found in shallow graves all the time?

12 minutes ago, suzannegoh said:

Where you come from bodies are found in shallow graves all the time?

All the time? How many bodies have been dug up at the beach on Samui? Back home they are found in back allies or park benches but at the end it is the same sad story. 

Come on, Murder Island? It's obviously suicide. If I had a bottle of Samgsom for every person that has buried themselves on a beach with a shovel to a depth where they lay undiscovered for a good while, I would be an alcoholic. Oh, hang on......

If this sunbathing tourist hadn't started poking around in the sand, all this would never have happened. Did he/she have a work permit to arbitrarily start excavating on a pubic beach. I think not!

I hope they throw the book at him/her. Thailand doesn't need this sort of farang opportunism sullying its image.

12 hours ago, Luckysilk said:

What is happening to this country ? It's gets worse by the day.

Shocking News !

For God's sake, get a grip.

Compare the homicide rate, per capita, with other countries.

Of course it's bad news for some family, bit it doesn't mean that homicides have reached new highs.

13 hours ago, impulse said:

I wonder how many they'd find with a trained corpse sniffing dog?

I feel for the family that's going to be getting some tragic news.

Most likely an undocumented Burmese slaver labouress, raped and murdered at random.   

There must be many families in Burma, Cambodia and Laos waiting for news from young women who came to Thailand to work and suddenly stopped sending money and went silent for ever.  Since they are undocumented, they are not reported missing by family or friends and there is no need for Thai authorities to account for them, unless they turn up like this.     

11 hours ago, frank83628 said:

deflection...nah....its having an opinion based on actually having spent time on Koh Tao, unlike majority here!

Weird place, KT.  Three days and 2 nights there with the 50's resort owner trying to bed my 20 y.o. niece was enough.  Darned hills and steps nearly killed my knees too.

I used to stay in Koa Tao between visa runs for months at a time over many years around 1995 and it was absolutely amazing mostly sand tracks 1 sleepy police station and lots of bars that got warned to stop selling illegal substances when the proper police would visit occasionally. 

I have fond memories and now have a family I would love to take to that wonderful island and share the beauty and crystal clear waters or should I not ruin my memories and just go to hua hin as usual?

3 hours ago, huberthammer said:

Yes it is horrific to find a corpse at the beach but how many murdered people are found back home in similar grisly circumstances. Just because people come here for a holiday does not mean reality of today's life stays behind.

It is rather unnecessary to start another KT discussion about dead people found elsewhere. Have to wonder what the agenda of all the KT rumour mongers is and how many uninformed/idiotic comments come up in unrelated posts.

If there were this number of mishandeled murder/rape- cases and these many uncleared "suicides" and this much @#$%- up by the police in such a small area over such a short amount of time "back home"....but there never was and never will be!

4 minutes ago, DM07 said:

If there were this number of mishandeled murder/rape- cases and these many uncleared "suicides" and this much @#$%- up by the police in such a small area over such a short amount of time "back home"....but there never was and never will be!

+ 1.

The number of suspicious deaths may or may not be anomalous based on the number of visitors and their demographics.  

But it's the way they're handled by the popo that's truly disturbing.

1 hour ago, frank83628 said:

vested interests..YAWN!!

and what about  all the TV posters from Phuket, samui, CM etc etc??? with  bars, resorts, business are they all just here for the truth to prevail.??...and lets not mention miss buchanan of the samui times vested interests in trashing Koh Tao...all this building up for her soon to be released book !!

like i said, i have a difference of opinion than others, my opinion is based on actually spending time on Koh Tao, not just picking up information from crappy news articles.

isn't this thread now about the body of a woman found in samui ??..nothing  to do with KT anymore, 

Now we know exactly who you are ..... Caught.

Is it another DEATH ISLAND

If for no other reason than MONEY from Tourism it is time the Government started taking stronger action

There are too many unexplained deaths/murders

1 hour ago, frank83628 said:

vested interests..YAWN!!

I guess there are no prizes now for guessing who you are. 

Archived