snoop1130

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, scorecard said:

And perhaps you or your ilk could share some specific details of how the udd / reds 'elect' their leaders and share how the process is transparent and ethical. In other words explain how it's a fully democratic process.

Waiting...

I, like you, am unaware of the details of how UDD/Reds elect their leaders.

What we both know though is that UDD/Red leaders have no authority over any agency of government without first getting a mandate from the population via an election.

So ultimately, it is the people of Thailand who decide whether or not UDD/Red leaders will be given control of the government.

Who decides if Generals shall form a government?

Edited by Smarter Than You

35 minutes ago, Smarter Than You said:

What we both know though is that UDD/Red leaders have no authority over any agency of government without first getting a mandate from the population via an election.

So ultimately, it is the people of Thailand who decide whether or not UDD/Red leaders will be given control of the government.

Who decides if Generals shall form a government?

An attempt to divert from a legitimate question - divert failed.

Are you suggesting that a party (gang) which is itself not democratic is just fine to be a democratic government?

Edited by scorecard

37 minutes ago, Smarter Than You said:

Who decides if Generals shall form a government

If you are not aware of how the Reds operate, it is suggested that a little research wouldn't go amiss. 

26 minutes ago, scorecard said:

An attempt to divert from a legitimate question - divert failed.

Are you suggesting that a party (gang) which is itself not democratic is just fine to be a democratic government?

I am unaware of any report of PTP being charged for breaking any laws regarding the selection of the leadership group.

Can you provide some evidence of such a crime?

What do you think, if you call the most popular political party in Thailand a gang it somehow negates the legitimacy it gains from millions and millions of Thais every single election?

It doesn't.

12 minutes ago, Artisi said:

If you are not aware of how the Reds operate, it is suggested that a little research wouldn't go amiss. 

Are you aware of how the Reds operate or are you perhaps just a slave to your prejudices?

Post a link.

Let me know from where it is that you are jumping to conclusions from?

No link = no evidence = more unsubstantiated propaganda and nonsense by anti-democracy pro-authoritarian ranters.

On 7/7/2017 at 0:53 PM, greenchair said:

Pt really should let the Dems test the waters. It's  going to be miserable working under the umbrella group. 

best send in "Alice" to sort out the "Red Queen"

Edited by kannot

27 minutes ago, Smarter Than You said:

Are you aware of how the Reds operate or are you perhaps just a slave to your prejudices?

Post a link.

Let me know from where it is that you are jumping to conclusions from?

No link = no evidence = more unsubstantiated propaganda and nonsense by anti-democracy pro-authoritarian ranters.

I am fully aware, but appears you aren't nor interested in finding out. Your continual asking for proof, links and deflections asking nonsensical questions is trying to achieve what? 

6 minutes ago, Artisi said:

I am fully aware, but appears you aren't nor interested in finding out. Your continual asking for proof, links and deflections asking nonsensical questions is trying to achieve what? 

So there is no link then?

Admit it buddy, you haven't a clue as to how the PTP operates.

If you are fully aware - prove it.

You raised the subject, I asked for evidence of your claims, you refuse to provide a single link.

You are a slave to your prejudices - your unsubstantiated assumptions prove it.

7 minutes ago, Smarter Than You said:

So there is no link then?

Admit it buddy, you haven't a clue as to how the PTP operates.

If you are fully aware - prove it.

You raised the subject, I asked for evidence of your claims, you refuse to provide a single link.

You are a slave to your prejudices - your unsubstantiated assumptions prove it.

It's not my position to educate you or anyone else, do your own research like any other thinking informed person does. 

15 minutes ago, Artisi said:

It's not my position to educate you or anyone else, do your own research like any other thinking informed person does. 

But it is your position to back up your assertions with evidence.

What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Without evidence you're just wasting your time posting anything.

Don't fret too much, I am fully aware that you have zero evidence as to how PTP operate and are to timid to admit it.

If they go for another Shin truly they deserve to lose, as it would reflect how out of touch they are with mainstream voters. Passing the baton to family members rarely works ( Bush, the exception or the proof...).

12 minutes ago, Prbkk said:

If they go for another Shin truly they deserve to lose, as it would reflect how out of touch they are with mainstream voters. Passing the baton to family members rarely works ( Bush, the exception or the proof...).

If they go with another Shinawatra it will be because they have done some polling and know they will win the most seats by keeping the family connection front and centre.

If they don't go with another Shinawatra its will again be because their internal polling has told them they will win seats by downplaying the family connection.

You have no idea what the mainstream voters are currently thinking.

The Junta appear to be creating more and more enemies everyday and who knows how the returning PDRC members will disrupt the Democrats and then of course what will effect will a military party have.

How did passing the baton to Yingluck work out in the last completed election?

Landslide, that's how.