Headless body in Woodland area on outskirts of Pattaya

rooster59

13 hours ago, petermik said:

This guy has obviously upset some seriously dangerous people,I wonder if drugs were involved...........:whistling:

likely, and the fact his motorcycle key was left in his pocket suggests to me somebody was smart enough to resist the temptation to go find and take the bike.  That would leave a trail back to the body if the bike was ever caught up with

16 hours ago, madusa said:

Does it matters how old he was? He is dead, with his head cut off so 23 or 32 makes no difference, don't people in Thai Visa Forum understand anything at all? I need to find a more intellectual forum I reckon.

If you find such a Forum, please please pleaaaase inform me, I would love to switch too.

5 minutes ago, Yann55 said:

If you find such a Forum, please please pleaaaase inform me, I would love to switch too.

Sure, I will do that when I find it. Meantime we just have to be magnanimous. 

14 hours ago, toofarnorth said:

...........victims death and who or who may not of done it.

Ok hands up time , I didn't do it , there may be others out there who didn't do it too.

I have a alibi, I was with the girlfriend the wife will back me up on this

On 7/8/2017 at 8:41 AM, madusa said:

Does it matters how old he was? He is dead, with his head cut off so 23 or 32 makes no difference, don't people in Thai Visa Forum understand anything at all? I need to find a more intellectual forum I reckon.

I did not see anything in the post or original article that said the head was cut off.  It said the head was separated.  There is a rope in the picture, and I wonder if it was a hanging gone wrong or they dragged the body with the rope around the neck and the head was pulled off.  While gruesome, there are manuals out there discussing how much weight to put on a person's  feet to make sure he drops with enough force to snap the neck but not too much weight so that the head is pulled off.  I recall this because there was a hanging in the USA in 1996 and the US officials had to consult with another state since there had not been a hanging in the USA for quite a while..  See Bill Bailey

11 minutes ago, gk10002000 said:

I did not see anything in the post or original article that said the head was cut off.  It said the head was separated.  There is a rope in the picture, and I wonder if it was a hanging gone wrong or they dragged the body with the rope around the neck and the head was pulled off.  While gruesome, there are manuals out there discussing how much weight to put on a person's  feet to make sure he drops with enough force to snap the neck but not too much weight so that the head is pulled off.  I recall this because there was a hanging in the USA in 1996 and the US officials had to consult with another state since there had not been a hanging in the USA for quite a while..  See Bill Bailey

I understand there is a fine line between strangulation, neck snapping and decapitation by hanging.

I guess that Bill Bailey didn't come home then?

4 minutes ago, George FmplesdaCosteedback said:

I understand there is a fine line between strangulation, neck snapping and decapitation by hanging.

I guess that Bill Bailey didn't come home then?

Yeah, I thought of those song lyrics also.  We had an old Player piano with paper rolls and that was one of the snogs.  But yes,  when hanging, the idea was to snap the neck, not pull the head off, and not to have the person just hanging there strangling.  See the Brenden Frazier movie the Mummy when he is hung and his neck doesn't break, and the arab guy says aw, now we will to watch him strangle.