Hunt on for Thai man after woman found unconscious in the undergrowth with a used condom by her body

webfact

Hunt on for Thai man after woman found unconscious in the undergrowth with a used condom by her body

2pm.jpg

Picture: Sanook

Thai social media was alive with comment after a picture of a young woman found unconscious in some roadside undergrowth was posted on Facebook.

The poster Jakchai Banyensakul said that police on the scene gave the girl first aid and found a used condom beside her body.

It contained semen.

The woman said later that the incident had happened in the middle of last week. She had been out drinking with friends and was in fact used to taking alcohol as she worked in a bar.

She thinks she may have been drugged then possibly raped by a friend of a friend who she met.

Police are looking for the man she met that night to see if a crime has been committed.

Sanook reported on the case without giving details as to where the incident occurred.

Many people online said it served as a warning about drinking and the possibility of being drugged.

Thaivisa notes that in many countries sex with a drunk person can result in a rape conviction as a person could be shown as unable to give consent while under the influence of alcohol.

In the UK footballer Ched Evans was found guilty of rape in a hotel in such circumstances and served time in jail before having the conviction overturned on appeal.

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-07-10

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, halloween said:

Uses a condom to prevent DNA identification, then leaves it behind. Will they ever catch this criminal genius?

I dont think that the guy was worried about DNA at all, but worried about STD. 

Anyway, lets hope the dirtbag get caught and gets what he deserves

6 minutes ago, thaifan01 said:

Tried and convicted before they've even questioned the pair.

Edited by sinbin

23 minutes ago, webfact said:

Police are looking for the man she met that night to see if a crime has been committed.

I'd say it was fairly evident several crimes have been committed. A simple blood test will reveal if she was drugged, which seems likely given the information. The big issue for me, is who, if sex was consensual, leaves the lady unconscious in the undergrowth? You don't run off and leave her unless you are trying to escape the scene of a crime. The location also points to it. Why would you have sex in the undergrowth, when both of them had a house or apartment they could have gone to?

Find him arrest him and as all Thais seem to do, he will probably confess in about 10 minutes. Then, if correct,  jail the scumbag.

Edited by darksidedog

There's a difference between knowingly drinking and drugging, then getting into trouble. Victim blamers might say a lady deserved it. Though I certainly don't believe that. 

But it seems someone deliberately put drugs in this girls drink, with the intention of raping her, quite frankly thank goodness she is alive. This is premeditated rape, drugging a person without their knowledge, kidnapping and possibly even attempted murder. Totally different from the grey area of date rape. Hope they catch the animal. 

13 minutes ago, thaifan01 said:

Do you know that the man is guilty of doing something wrong?

Some kind of revenge attack, maybe even set up by some other girl. Just some twisted guy. A punter who couldn't afford her (if she was on the game). Who knows. Hope they find the real reason and person/people responsible. And I wish they'd stop with the pics already, it's degrading enough as it is for the girl 

40 minutes ago, sinbin said:

Tried and convicted before they've even questioned the pair.

Not as far as I know... But if you read the news report, the girl belived she was drugged and there was found an used condom on her. She also gave a statement that she may have been raped by a friend of a friend joining the same party. 

Of course, there is more to be done and everyone deserves a fair trial. But for me, even if she consented to sex, if u leave a girl in a place like that after having sex with her u are a scumbag. End of discussion!

7 minutes ago, Happy enough said:

so this guy made the effort to put her shorts back on assuming they didn't just mean oral rape, but didn't make the effort to pick up a condom filled with his DNA? As always something strange about this?

Was this a joke?

She was discovered unconscious, the picture would be taken later - a re-inactment.

42 minutes ago, Capnahab said:

Do you know that the man is guilty of doing something wrong?

No, I dont. But even if she consented to have sex, only scumbags leave a girl wasted in a place like that.

Or maybe u disagree with me on that.

Anyway, have a nice day

She is in the foetal position which suggests she 'went to sleep herself'. And why did it take half a week after the police had found her, and her freind had taken a photo to post on FBook, for her to tell her story. Load of <deleted>. She got pissed, got bonked, fell asleep. End of.

29 minutes ago, tukkytuktuk said:

tmp_7589-1511792017-1594693073.png

this story has more holes in it than swiss cheese .   So has she been just laying there for a week ?   what did she eat  ?   why didn't she report it last week straight away after she came to .....   ?   

54 minutes ago, ben2talk said:

Was this a joke?

She was discovered unconscious, the picture would be taken later - a re-inactment.

It wasn't a joke. I was trying to work out if that was a reinactment before I commented or if that was actually how they found her and I decided that it wouldn't surprise me here if that is a picture before she was actually woken up. Still got dirt all over her legs. Body language of rescue worker etc etc. but i accept it could be the reinactment picture 

Why has the cop got Anaconda on the rear of his jacket ? Are they looking for a perpertrator with an unsually large member,is this a special Police division,for rapists with especially large appendages,as we all know Thai girls refer to well endowed men as having Anacondas.

4 hours ago, thaifan01 said:

That is, if she didn't consent to it, I don't think many guys would leave condoms behind if they were raping someone, i.e. unless they are as dumb as <deleted>

4 hours ago, darksidedog said:

I'd say it was fairly evident several crimes have been committed. A simple blood test will reveal if she was drugged, which seems likely given the information. The big issue for me, is who, if sex was consensual, leaves the lady unconscious in the undergrowth? You don't run off and leave her unless you are trying to escape the scene of a crime. The location also points to it. Why would you have sex in the undergrowth, when both of them had a house or apartment they could have gone to?

Find him arrest him and as all Thais seem to do, he will probably confess in about 10 minutes. Then, if correct,  jail the scumbag.

hmmm, they could have both been under the influence, he could also be married and not want to take her home, she might live with her parents, who knows, but the blood test brilliant, bring that on, should clear it up, and if she was drugged then you have to prove it was him, fat chance at that, but if they can prove he did it, then I am all for him going away for a long time, like 15 years.

3 hours ago, wgdanson said:

She is in the foetal position which suggests she 'went to sleep herself'. And why did it take half a week after the police had found her, and her freind had taken a photo to post on FBook, for her to tell her story. Load of <deleted>. She got pissed, got bonked, fell asleep. End of.

You just might be onto something there my dear Watson

3 hours ago, ben2talk said:

Was this a joke?

No. Thats how she was found. There was a video of her being roused.