Israeli gangster on samui

I honestly don't understand why those low lives need to be there. Under the guise of helping injured Israelis? What a load!

Just awful people, really.

Bad enough having them as tourists, but allowing them to get their feet under the table was a big mistake.

1 hour ago, Bigdogfarang said:

Why do we have about 5 links going about the same old bullshit speculation on ko toa and no mention anywhere of this samui story ??

Why did it take you so long to start this thread?

4 hours ago, Bigdogfarang said:
5 hours ago, lom said:

Why did it take you so long to start this thread?

I was posting about it in ko toa thread but it got deleted so people could have the same old arguments 

In view of the fact that this story has nothing to do with the Koh Tao threads currently active, and Samui hasn't had a tectonic shift to merge with Koh Tao, what did you expect?

"Israeli gangster on samui"
They are here to balance things up with Russian mafia, and any other mafia – including some often guys advertising (mainly abroad) with posters on the back of their jackets – always nice when things are in perfect balance...:ermm:

17 minutes ago, khunPer said:

"Israeli gangster on samui"
They are here to balance things up with Russian mafia, and any other mafia – including some often guys advertising (mainly abroad) with posters on the back of their jackets – always nice when things are in perfect balance...:ermm:

Though of course not true. They were certainly there before the Russians arrived and are there to fill their own boots. Lowlife is lowlife, whether Russian, German, Israeli or otherwise.

Edited by JamJar

6 minutes ago, JamJar said:

Though of course not true. They were certainly there before the Russians arrived and are there to fill their own boots. Lowlife is lowlife, whether Russian, German, Israeli or otherwise.

"Fill their own boots" ?

I assume this is a Britishism as I had to look it up and even then it doesn't seem to be a common phrase.

Anyway, Chabad internationally, right wing/religious as they are, does actually do some good works for Israeli tourists abroad. 

I can't see an excuse for illegal firearms though.

If some of those guys were up to no good gangster type activity, of course they should be (and it seems are) subject to the laws of Thailand like everyone else.

Innocent until proven guilty though, right? Well that might not be Thai law but you know what I mean. 

3 hours ago, JamJar said:

Think you take my post too serious...:smile: