‘My Mate Nate’ Slammed For Flattening Coins On Train Tracks

webfact

25 minutes ago, atyclb said:

i think the context is about nate's ability and access to dating and not exactly solidifying a partner.  going by your reasoning 2 fit attractive people on a date that sleep together dont continue to see each other.

Not at all what i said is they are more likely to see each other for a short time. 

Edited by jeab1980

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, jeab1980 said:

Not at all what i said is they are more likely to see each other for a short time. 

fit attractive men and women can also be intelligent, interesting and have personality.   

ok, per your knowledge fit attractive couples are less likely to stay together.  why is that?

3 million subscribers on Youtube and all of them are Thai .  That is 5% of the Thai population who is turning him into a millionaire by clicking on his videos.

Like it or not but he made it for sure. 

Edited by balo

8 minutes ago, atyclb said:

fit attractive men and women can also be intelligent, interesting and have personality.   

ok, per your knowledge fit attractive couples are less likely to stay together.  why is that?

Off topic open a new thread will happily talk about bimbo's and mr look at me

He represents what is wrong with the USA. Entitled, immature and unaware. I wish he would go home already... but it is hard for one piece to stand out in a field littered with trash

He is evidently as crass a moron as he looks. Equally evident is that he has disciples as crassly moron as he. Yet he is presumably making money from his antics. 

Messing around on railtracks. Perhaps a hefty fine and some prison time would be in order. 

Oh boy, this brings back a memory or two. Although I wasn't involved the rival gangs where I use to live put large nails on the tracks. Sharpened and fitted into canes or wooden handles they made quite a dangerous weapon.

As far as the OP is concerned I agree with other comments here, he should leave Thailand quick. As for his track capers, subnormal.

13 hours ago, janclaes47 said:

Maybe you should look at the video again.

Dont encourage him to make more money for this idiot.

I assume you watched it as you seem to be familiar with the details. You obviously think this guy is amusing while most others consider him stupid  along with those that follow him.

4 hours ago, Italian guy said:

On the coins there's the face of the King Rama IX. Charge this idiot with lese-majesty and jail him in the "Bangkok Hilton" for the rest of his days!

Why so lenient, death penalty would be appropriate,no?:unsure:

1 minute ago, sambum said:

Instead of pitting his cat against a scorpion, why doesn't he pit himself a King Cobra or a Bengal Tiger or something equally interesting?

Yeah and naked like the wild animals.

People would surely pay to see that. 

(Sorry.)

How else would someone flatten a cion? I've flattered half pennies into the size of a penny, under the Zanzibar, the Brittanian, the Silver Jubbilee and others and I've done six inch nails turning them into throwing knives. Usually the double header going through Macclesfield Central Station at 16:10hrs; with twenty plus carriages and brake van. The locomotives they use out here are pedestrian. This lad wants to try the real thing.

This doofus lost any and all credibility he (n)ever had with the video mocking Thai people's English skills, followed up by the cringe worthy "apology" video. Seriously, if he needed to be told that video was in shockingly poor taste, then there really is no hope for the guy. Considering he "lives" in Thailand, he really should know better by now.

7 hours ago, Formaleins said:

Oh I don't know about that mate, back in the UK leaves often stopped British Rail!

Stop not derail thats a signalling problem with wet leaves it drops the signal

4 hours ago, HuaHinHim said:

Just out of curiosity is your last comment based on fact or just your opinion? I don't know if it could or couldn't, you seem to have knowledge on the subject. Personally I doubt it would but too but I know planes have been brought down by bugs and it's not much of a stretch to think something on the tracks could derail a train. Irresponsible act in any case and he should be dealt with by the authorities and then deported, for risking people's lives and rail property. Just my 2cents

Its based on 30 years of working in the railway industry and working previously  as a consultant for High speed rail. Currently on Doha Metro

On 2017-7-14 at 3:05 PM, JingerBen said:

Go away Nate...

you're giving Mormons, Americans, and all farangs a bad name here in Thailand.

Dont be silly,you really dont think Thais can tell the difference between a knob and a normal person like my good self.Say more about your attitude towards Thais,lumping them all in the one bin.

Whilst it is clear to anyone holding an IQ in double or better figures that undertaking such stunts are not conducive to a long life ( I.e. Dangerous) and that some impressionable youngsters could be "encouraged" to copy, has anyone seen the film "The Wall" by Pink Floyd?

In that, the boy, Pink, places bullets on the railway line for the train to run over.

i would bet a £1 to a flattened 1cent coin that such activities are a tad more hazardous than flattening coins.

ofc both carry an element of risk but on balance.........

Do Thai coins have images of the king on them ? Surely this 'crank handle's' days running free and wild in LOS would have to be numbered...., he might be well advised to keep moving and looking over his shoulder. 

Edited by Sandy Freckle

34 minutes ago, SiSePuede419 said:

"The reaction that it's dangerous is rather ridiculous.. though if you search you'll find that in America there are kids aged about 8 or 9 doing this"

Good point. It's juvenile. :passifier:

yes you are correct , 8 to 12  years old .