"Boss Krathingdaeng" latest news - er, there isn't any.

rooster59

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, darksidedog said:

Still gathering evidence? What evidence could they possibly need at this stage in proceedings? He has done a runner and needs to be brought to justice, yet the only evidence I see is of lazy, inept and incompetent paid off lackeys failing to do anything right in this case. One has to surmise that we will never see him in court.

Incompetent lazy lackeys? I don't think so. Not in this case anyway. They are doing what they are being paid for I suspect. Nothing !:saai:

12 hours ago, ukrules said:

Hard to keep up with this story, it's just moving so fast.

Didn't the government announce a new law (one of many 100's I believe) stating that the statute of limitations only applies for time while you're inside Thailand if you do something wrong and are wanted ?

For political office holders. Law is not retrospective...

While many hard-working ordinary rural citizens have to spend a disproportionate part of their lives trying to avoid the rapacious, swaggering brown uniforms that bully and rob them, this spoilt little thug (has he ever had to raise a sweat to justify his privileged existence?) takes a cushy world tour as a reward for his murderous ways.  What lessons do the authorities think the millions of Thais struggling for a better life for themselves and their children are getting thrown in their faces about arrogance and lack of respect for rule of law every time they see a can of Red Bull - or see promotion ads for the filthy product?. Due to their own greed and blindness they're embedding disaster for Thailand's future.

Edited by metisdead
Bold font removed.

57 minutes ago, williamgeorgeallen said:

wonder how much the guy has paid to keep himself free.  good to see the story is still alive but the number of clicks will reduce unless something actually happens.

Yes, the last post (from memory!) covered many pages.

This one (up to now) has reached the heady total of 3!

3 minutes ago, Chris Lawrence said:

Probably here, Silverton Race Track with a hat and sunglasses on.

Just follow the cars; the kid would hardly miss an event where he doesn't have to pay for anything, indulging his fantasy of fast cars and accidents.

British F1 Grand Prix at Silverstone

What kind of life will this Boss person ever have?  No more cruising around Bangkok in exotic cars.  No more playing Facebook. If recognized will have acuising fingers pointed a him.  Everybody whispering behind his back.

Have to live in a real country with laws that are enforced.  Live in a country where his family name and wealth don't count for poop.

Never return or return with the general public mocking him.

Poor Boss.  Sort of like being a normal person in many ways.

Face real justice?  Never,  but I hope he loves forever in a hell on earth.

Yeah,  but it probably doesn't bother him a bit.  

Just saying..

11 hours ago, tomwct said:

Police gathering information? Has it been 5 years of gathering information? Or is it five years of collecting that Brown Envelope!

What a bunch of Bozo's!

it has come to the attention of many unsolicited  iterators  that many resonator's  are tramming on the perms , which will result on the immediate investigation of all commissar  events involved  .  

Great to see this case being fast-tracked through the judicial system by the junta. It's obvious that the great strides they have made in their fight against corruption has had a clear effect and that everything is so much different now than under those pesky elected governments!

16 minutes ago, mikiea said:

it has come to the attention of many unsolicited  iterators  that many resonator's  are tramming on the perms , which will result on the immediate investigation of all commissar  events involved  .  

I read this three times. Is there a code here?

12 hours ago, tomwct said:

Police gathering information? Has it been 5 years of gathering information? Or is it five years of collecting that Brown Envelope!

What a bunch of Bozo's!

5 years of collecting brown envelopes is  the information the BiB specializes in gathering!!! :post-4641-1156694572:

ps: calling them Bozos is an insult to hard working real clowns everywhere  :cheesy:

4 hours ago, Phuketboy said:

Nothing is ever going to happen.  Police are too busy or too lazy.  How long does it take to request extradition? 

time for the request is a function of the time needed for all monies be counted.

No problem, they will act swiftly and decisively, putting together a management committee who will recommend further action when they report in, oh, six months?
This will ensure that the matter remains under active consideration, and increase the number of participants in the inquiry, which can only be of benefit...

Just like the leaders of the P F J. Eh Reg?!!
Time for another meeting. Makes me so angry!!

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

1 hour ago, ratcatcher said:

I read this three times. Is there a code here?

reminds me of one of my first days here in 2000 ish having a sheesha in soi 3, a guy sidled up me and asked quietly in arabic " do you know where they sell snakeskin wallets"

i said no.... he  said ok i have to go!

often wonder what was going down there....... maybe he did really want  a wallet :coffee1:

You have money and influence in this country, you can kill people. Murder, etc is not on the books for the hi-so. You have money (lots of) then the law does not apply to you. How <deleted> up is that. Not just Thailand, all of SE Asia. This really is a <deleted> up part of the world.

9 hours ago, dinsdale said:

You have money and influence in this country, you can kill people. Murder, etc is not on the books for the hi-so. You have money (lots of) then the law does not apply to you. How <deleted> up is that. Not just Thailand, all of SE Asia. This really is a <deleted> up part of the world.

Trust you are enjoying your stay.