Pattaya expat and Thai wife murdered in Amsterdam

webfact

2 hours ago, Deli said:

Might have pissed off the wrong guys. Kind a Krabi story in Amsterdam, probably. 

think he must have visited koh tao island and there is no escaping koh tao no matter where you run and hide !  also sounds like his martial arts expertise was not upto scratch 

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, bbi1 said:

From one well-known sex city to another - Pattaya to Amsterdam. Same same but different.

yes and i have been to both , had a very nice dutch girl and many many sexy thai girls , looks like his martial arts expertese where not good enough !   nice thai girl meets martial arts guy ends up like this , best sticking to the bar girl life 

1 minute ago, hottrader77 said:

looks like his martial arts expertese where not good enough !   nice thai girl meets martial arts guy ends up like this , best sticking to the bar girl life 

The problem was he was no Bruce Lee.

3 hours ago, gregchambers said:

Generally, Thai Mafia types would have access to immigration databases, including hotels etc visited in Thailand and home address in farangland  and they would  probably get the hitman to do a drug run as well as shoot the victim (to justify the cost)... the impetus would be how much face they have lost in Thailand. With smart mobile phones it is also easy to distribute photos of the victims to overseas Thais if they are not able to immediately track him down. No idea about this case but generally anything is possible.

Where to start??

4 hours ago, gregchambers said:

Generally, Thai Mafia types would have access to immigration databases, including hotels etc visited in Thailand and home address in farangland  and they would  probably get the hitman to do a drug run as well as shoot the victim (to justify the cost)... the impetus would be how much face they have lost in Thailand. With smart mobile phones it is also easy to distribute photos of the victims to overseas Thais if they are not able to immediately track him down. No idea about this case but generally anything is possible.

What are you smoking, you seem to have an over imaginative mind. This is the most outlandish nonsense, even by TV standards!!!

30 minutes ago, hottrader77 said:

think he must have visited koh tao island and there is no escaping koh tao no matter where you run and hide !  also sounds like his martial arts expertise was not upto scratch 

A Smith & Wesson beats any martial art. :smile:

And let the speculation commence, A drug run to justify the cost what pure speculation nonsense. I wonder if I will have the will power to get to the end of this Thread.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I love the crack investigators on thaivisa.com, solving every case without the burden of too much evidence!  

I know it usually more interesting than the actual Thread how they put 2 and 2 together and come up with about 38.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, gregchambers said:

I fully agree with your last sentence.

You can read about murderers in the Amsterdam underworld going back to 2000 , and they are all connected somehow.  He was lucky to live that long , with lots of enemies everywhere.

Edited by balo

16 hours ago, gregchambers said:

Sounds like he possibly owed a lot of money to someone powerful enough and bad enough to do this.

Interpol might have flags flying somewhere here unless he has been of the radar along time.

You shouldn't say anything bad about the dead, but if it is the same bald Dutch guy that used to train at the famous Thai boxing camp towards Maprachan reservoir in the late nineties, then it was one of the greatest as....es I have ever met in Pattaya , and that city is a magnet for the lowest of the low, both foreign and Thai.

18 hours ago, hottrader77 said:

what happened to dodging a bullet ? thought that was part of the training in the shaolin temple 

True, but a bit different if you are training on Jomtien beach and not up a freezing mountain somewhere.

Something to do with the humidity I think?

:tongue:

On 18-7-2017 at 9:20 AM, gregchambers said:

Sure, anything is possiblr, including the notion that Amsterdam is teeming with Thai hitmen. In this case you are dead wrong: the man was a grass, he betrayed a well-known Dutch criminal which was murdered in Pattaya back in 2005, and now he finally got his come-uppance.

On 18-7-2017 at 9:37 AM, natway09 said:

To many movies,,,,?? I am not so sure about that. It is not everyday that a Thai expat & Thai wife gets shot or killed

half way around the world....Gotta be a reason other than his ugly face would you not think

He was a Dutchman who was killed in Amsterdam, the capitol of Dutch. So it's not halfway around the world, it's in his home-town, and he happened to be responsable for the killing back in 2005 of a well-known Dutch criminal in Pattaya.

Now the chickens came home to roost...

1 hour ago, joepattaya1961 said:

Oh wow.....another brick in the wall is gone. 

I witnessed his actions in setting up "Hoek Van Holland" at the beginning of the century. 

Too bad the restaurant is closed.....quite a "landmark" 

Yeah, it has been. Weirdly I never ate there even once. :coffee1:

Sorry to hear about the murders.

Edited by Jingthing

8 hours ago, Bullie said:

Sure, anything is possiblr, including the notion that Amsterdam is teeming with Thai hitmen. In this case you are dead wrong: the man was a grass, he betrayed a well-known Dutch criminal which was murdered in Pattaya back in 2005, and now he finally got his come-uppance.

His Thai wife was murdered too. Did she deserve it?

You shouldn't say anything bad about the dead, but if it is the same bald Dutch guy that used to train at the famous Thai boxing camp towards Maprachan reservoir in the late nineties, then it was one of the greatest as....es I have ever met in Pattaya , and that city is a magnet for the lowest of the low, both foreign and Thai.

It's the same guy....

On 7/19/2017 at 0:01 AM, balo said:

You can read about murderers in the Amsterdam underworld going back to 2000 , and they are all connected somehow.  He was lucky to live that long , with lots of enemies everywhere.

I remember reading that they are all connected in some way to the Heineken kidnapping...there was a series of murders and reprisal murders, mostly in Holland including a couple of lawyers connected with the case.

10 minutes ago, dddave said:

I remember reading that they are all connected in some way to the Heineken kidnapping...there was a series of murders and reprisal murders, mostly in Holland including a couple of lawyers connected with the case.

Some names: Cornelis Houtman, Sam Klepper, John Mieremet, Cor van Hout, Thomas van der Bijl, Willem Endstra, Willem Holleeder, Peter la Serpe, Jesse Remmers, Fred Ros and so on….