Extradition of Vorayuth moves a slow step forward

snoop1130

15 hours ago, YetAnother said:

sure; but the real problem is there is still no law in thailand; only after media scrutiny is ANYTHING done; or perceived to be done; bet there are a raft of police associated with this driving mercedes

That seems simple, just turn the media scrutiny into Fake News

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, z42 said:

Pathetic beyond words.. As acid attacks in London are at an all time high, I couldn't think of a better candidate because as far as Thailand is concerned this muppet will remain free until the statute of limitations expires.. The British authorities should bear some responsibility allowing him a visa / citizenship. Truly ashamed how willfully corrupt / reckless they've been. I am not at all happy that citizens of my home country are being forced to live alongside foreign scumbags like this...

Some injustices are inevitable, it just doesn't make them harder to swallow.. And this fool Sanit on show again confirming how bent he is also adds another layer to the shame

He has no criminal record (yet) so the responsibility isn't at the door of the UK authorities. To deny him a visa they need a reason to do so from the authorities in Thailand. He is on the run so all the Thai government has to do is revoke his passport and he would be unable to receive a visa. It appears they have no desire to do so.

"Translations of the investigation report are now ready start the extradition process."

but maybe returned for spelling mistakes,after they found Google translate was not up to

the job.a better translation maybe ready in a few months.maybe.

regards worgeordie

He'll be given the usual tip-off to switch countries when appropriate.

Eventually he'll reside in a country without an extradition treaty with Thailand, funded by the family to live in luxury.

He's got nothing to worry about, enough palms have been greased to ensure a smooth life.

16 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Thonglor Police Station had still not submitted the translations

If the Boy's family immediately paid out about 3.5 million baht to the dead policeman's family to avoid civil action it is not hard to image what they paid to the police all up to get the whole matter put on the back burner.

I remember reading someone where the bent Thonglor copper under investigation who first went to Boy's house after the accident didn't arrest Boy but instead tried to pin it on the family chauffeur. That seems normal form for the rich and famous and crooked police to let some innocent person take the hit. The chauffeur must have had a good alibi because that tricky stunt didn't work.

One wonders just how much he paid Pol Maj General Kris Piakaew and others to help in the obfuscation and obstruction of all the processes of justice. Little point in that. He has very deep pockets, which appear to be getting deeper every day.

I don't know how but does anyone know of the current connections between Red Bull and Vorayuth Yoovidhaya? "Red Bull heir" would probably be sufficient. 

RED BULL HEIR Dirt by association through a petition site may produce results. A petition dragging in the association with Formula One, Ford/ Jaguar or ? Anyone agreeing please get in touch with me. Results of the petition sent to Commissioner Pol Lt General Sanit Mahathavorn and major international news outlets. 

The longer this lasts the more rigid the fingers will point at those in Thailand that secure justice for the rich.

This was why the English invented the Magna Carta in 1215 and in my opinion, what made Britain great, because ordinary people had a justice system that protected them from the wealthy. This provides unity and cohesiveness in society. The collective ego of a country is less divided.

This situation in Thailand needs to be addressed.

1 hour ago, newnative said:

Slow step forward?   What a joke.  At this pace they will conveniently arrive just after all the statutes of limitation run out.

Agreed, shortly after they got lost in the mail, or they got him, but he slipped away out the back door.

18 hours ago, ratcatcher said:

Let me try and rephrase that.

" I have always thought they never try their hardest when it comes to this type of situation involving the rich and connected."

They nearly always succeed when the suspect is a nobody or has little resources to defend themselves. Sad but true.

From what I see this is becoming the case internationally with the new world order escape clauses for the wealthy and well connected. 

There has been more outrage and a faster response for My Mate Nate than there has this cop killer. Shame on the government, the police, and the netizens who are signing a petition to have Nate arrested while this scum bag jet sets.

2 minutes ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

All the Thai Police have to do is issue a warrant and notify Interpol.

Interpol will issue a red notice then liaise with local Plod wherever this cowardly scumbag is and if he is on a visa overseas he will be arrested and probably deported.

It is really that simple. 

They are obfuscating here because they don't want to make the Yoovidhya family lose face. That could have major negative repercussions for any of the officers involved. 

Serving extradition papers on a single "unnamed" state (if it ever happens) is going to be a complete waste of time bearing in mind the culprits uncanny foresight of events.

Interpol is the way forward.

Money before family. A police officer was killed. His family is missing a brother/son/nephew/grandson/cousin. The police should think about their family too. One day a billionaire's grandson may run over them. Wouldn't they want justice for their family. The  have no respect for each other. Who should respect them?

21 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Sanit refused to comment on the National Anti-Corruption Commission’s (NACC) decision to investigate seven commissioned police officers for allegedly trying to help Vorayuth out of his legal trouble. 

Among them are Pol Maj General Kris Piakaew, a former chief of the Metropolitan Police Division 5, and Pol Colonel Chumpol Pumpuang, a former superintendent of the Thonglor Police Station.

If ever a swamp needed draining...

First they must know, to which country the "boss" fled to, and then they have to find out, if that certain country has an extradition treaty with Thailand. With the current motivation of the RTP, I doubt, that there will be much progress. Actually Vorayuth could be extradited from any country in Europe, though his lawyer will appeal, probably successfully, as the death penalty in Thailand still is in place.

As Singapur has no extradition treaty with Thailand, Vorayuth could freely attend the Singaporean Formula one race on the 17th of September.

7 minutes ago, ballpoint said:

If ever a swamp needed draining...

Agreed

I like your quote from Christopher Hitchens.  He was the best debater ever and posters here would do well to search him on youtube and see how its done.