Is your wife a ladyboy?

JohnJay

7 hours ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Mine had a son who I witnessed being born, so I think she's not.

Same here - C section.  I wasn't too wild about them lifting up some internal organs to give me an anatomy lesson.  Put that stuff back!

On July 22, 2017 at 2:38 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

Sadly, not only do some ladyboys look like real women ( and don't have adam's apples and don't speak like men ), but some look more beautiful than the real thing. However, at least with a ladyboy one can't get caught in the baby trap.

Best looking ladyboy I ever saw was a dancer in the Malibu show, but when she spoke there was no doubt what she was.

Another ladyboy that danced in the Malibu show and was quite good looking always had men on the hook, young ones too.

The prettiest ladyboy I ever saw worked at John's Place in Chiang Mai. She had been the headliner at a famous cabaret show before that. She did not even try to speak like a girl, but was so good-looking she had plenty of boyfriends anyway. I remember one old hand who had seemed impervious to Thai women until he saw her and then professed to be "in love". I don't know if he scored or not or what happened to either of them. 

13 minutes ago, Ulysses G. said:

The prettiest ladyboy I ever saw worked at John's Place in Chiang Mai. She had been the headliner at a famous cabaret show before that. She did not even try to speak like a girl, but was so good-looking she had plenty of boyfriends anyway. I remember one old hand who had seemed impervious to Thai women until he saw her and then professed to be "in love". I don't know if he scored or not or what happened to either of them. 

A little off the subject, but is John's Place still a popular hangout for expats?  Is it still owned by John the Thai guy?

It is is very different from the old days. It is still owned by John (last I new), but his brother became a politician and he had to change the format from Go-Go to a regular bar. I think some of the girls still "go" with customers, but not sure if they are supposed to. 

3 minutes ago, Ulysses G. said:

It is is very different from the old days. It is still owned by John (last I new), but his brother became a politician and he had to change the format from Go-Go to a regular bar. I think some of the girls still "go" with customers, but not sure if they are supposed to. 

That's a shame! It was one of the better lively outdoor day places with a prime people watching spot. 

On ‎7‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 0:26 AM, swissie said:

No way for me to tell, I was only married to my ex for 13 years.

I have also not been able to figure out how she really thinks, after 13 years.
Cheers.

Never will either. To men, women are a foreign land, exotic but inscrutable.

Same the other way, but women will never admit to it.

12 hours ago, inThailand said:

That's a shame! It was one of the better lively outdoor day places with a prime people watching spot. 

I believe John's place stopped being a go go bar about 16 years ago. 

Edited by amvet
  • Like 1

On 22/07/2017 at 7:30 PM, brewsterbudgen said:

Mine had a son who I witnessed being born, so I think she's not.

You never know, it could all be a cleverly performed illusion. Magic to the untrained eye looks real and audiences are left wondering how the hell was that magic trick even possible!

• 1 year later...
On 7/22/2017 at 6:05 PM, roo860 said:

I suppose in Scotland blokes wearing skirts are halfway there.

I'd still need some boobs and the snip, but I suppose I am quite attractive.... ? 

I suspect the Thai ladyboys are significantly more receptive to propositions by drunk guys though! 

On 7/22/2017 at 6:43 PM, song0674 said:

My former neighbor in my condo was a ladyboy. I didn't know she was a ladyboy for over a year. She brought home many different guys every week. In the end she married a Swedish guy . I don't know he knows....

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

She didn't marry anyone except for Monk Ceremony. Unless they went back to Euro where this kind of union is allowed.Anyone can tell a ladyboy if only by the BO.  The guys who do for this this don't care. "A hole is a hole", I'm told.

I am in a happy relationship with a Thai lady, and have been for 5+ years, so I am not that interested in establishing whether a person who looks like a woman actually is one, or not.  However, I would suggest that, if it looks too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true and without doubt, some of the best looking women in Thailand are actually not women.  Good on them, I wish them all the best, I wouldn't do it and I'm not interested, but far be it for me to criticise anyone who is, each to their own. 

Edited by mikosan
  • Like 1

On 7/22/2017 at 10:05 PM, roo860 said:

I suppose in Scotland blokes wearing skirts are halfway there.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I am Scottish and I have never worn a skirt in my life. Any guy Scottish or not who wears a skirt must have transvestite tendencies.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

31 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

I am Scottish and I have never worn a skirt in my life. Any guy Scottish or not who wears a skirt must have transvestite tendencies.

Are you saying that every member of a Scottish Regiment has any such tendencies.

I am a proud Scotsman and I object very strongly to such an unjustifiable, disgusting, ill-informed  and prejudiced comment!

PS; It is even worse that you claim to be Scottish and can utter such tripe and drivel.

• Haha 1