Raid at Pattaya department store nets pirated goods - but all sellers manage to escape

webfact

On 7/25/2017 at 8:42 AM, darksidedog said:

This is just hysterical. 12 stores and every single staff member managed to slide away. After it had happened a couple of times, did they not notice a pattern and keep a closer eye on the staff, or were they too busy stealing as much as they could? Additionally laughable insofar that if they successfully managed to take all of the fake goods from ALL of the stalls and stores across town, there would be nothing left for anyone to buy!

And in another news, they kicked in a sh!thouse door of an old ladies house to arrest her for playing cards with her mates.

Well 'ard these guys.

Edited by NanLaew

On 25/07/2017 at 0:22 PM, colinneil said:

The reason the bosses managed to vanish was because those carrying out the raids, were too busy selecting items for their own use.:cheesy:

ha ha very good . one store out of how many millions it would take 200 years to complete ,

people already have no jobs thanks to great   jaunta illegal number 49 th coup since end ww2

I would have no idea what is fake or not. I quess the price would be the tip off. I don't follow fashion I just look at something that appeals to me. I am not a brand name guy and could care less about logos.

20 hours ago, Fujionrye said:

Mean while, fake watch salesmen continue their bar rounds unabated. One stops by every 90 seconds and flashes open a shiny case.

I recall a friend in Bangkok who bought a "Grade A" upscale brand watch. It cost him around US$200,-- or US$ 300,--... (the genuine watch was retailed around US$ 15'000,--)

Once back home in Europe, just for fun he took it to one of his acquaintances working in the brands official store...the guy had to open up the watch, look inside to confirm it was a fake...

How can one compete with such high level quality in the replicas? (obviously not displayed openly by the salesman)

Edited by observer90210

9 hours ago, observer90210 said:

I recall a friend in Bangkok who bought a "Grade A" upscale brand watch. It cost him around US$200,-- or US$ 300,--... (the genuine watch was retailed around US$ 15'000,--)

Once back home in Europe, just for fun he took it to one of his acquaintances working in the brands official store...the guy had to open up the watch, look inside to confirm it was a fake...

How can one compete with such high level quality in the replicas? (obviously not displayed openly by the salesman)

As good as some of the watch copies available here are an experienced eye of the official brand will spot the difference between fakes and genuine without removing the case back .. and in the case of some Rolex copies on offer here there is a quite obvious difference 'twixt the copy and genuine that is noticeable if you have one of each in you're hand ..