unwilling to have sex

Okay, so i look after my girlfriend very well,but lately she has been somewhat unwilling to have sex,i had wood the other morning but she pretended she was asleep ,i have seen more animated corpses,yet that day we were out at a friends house and she wore a very sexy dress,that got me somewhat aroused,but we were both tired that night,so we agreed the morning,then she will not respond,also she does not want to do oral on me,i told her i don't want deepthroat just a bit of kissing  and such,she screwed her face up at this.So last night i called to say i was staying at my house, and then started discussing it.

Next thing all hell breaks loose,"you can go Pattaya <deleted> girl up arse,i never even mentioned this,they can suck it" i try to calm her down,but now she is in Thai girl crazy mode,and starts screaming at me down the phone ,tells me it's finished and put's the phone down and then turns it off.Now i have just finished an 800,000 renovation of the upper storey of her house,and support her to the tune of 35,000 a month,but she would can all that over an argument? starting to think could be another player involved maybe another falang waiting in the wings,i love the girl but she has to realise that it's give and take,close now to walking,i am not old but i really don't want to go through the shit finding another girl,she is pretty good 39 beautiful,i am 53,. She is bi sexual which she has only recently come to terms with,i am worried now as i have have encouraged her in this that she has gone off men.

i don't see why i should give in to this,should i hold my ground or try to patch it up,i must admit i did send some rather nasty texts after,which i regret.

Constructive comment would be welcome .

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this a wind up?

Nearly 4,000 posts and you come across as some **** struck newbie that just got off the plane in LOS. Sorry, but spending 800,000 baht on someone else's house is classic newbie, never did any research on Thailand, stuff.

You gave her 35,000 a MONTH :shock1:. Many Thais make 9,000 a month, so what the h*** did she do to earn that much?

Constructive comment- hmmmmmm.

How about kissing all the money you gave her goodbye and leave before it gets worse. IMO no chance you'll ever see a satang back.

she would can all that over an argument?

If half of what you write is true, it's been planned from long ago, and having milked you of what she thinks she can get, it's time to move on to the next sucker.

i really don't want to go through the shit finding another girl

You don't have to, but that relationship is over.

i don't see why i should give in to this,should i hold my ground or try to patch it up,i must admit i did send some rather nasty texts after,which i regret.

ah, regret! If I had a $ for every regret I have, I'd be extremely rich. IMO it's over, time to move on.

35000 a month , 55555 my friend works in the RTP for 11000 and has to let him shoot from gangsters and you give a whore 1000 Euro PER MONTH muahahhahahshshshshshsh

People never learn :)

Stupid suckers you are [emoji14]

Gesendet von meinem LG-H990 mit Tapatalk

OP are you for real?????

Are you living in a fantasy world?

You spend a hell of a lot of money on girlfriends home, give her far too much money every month.

Now you come on here moaning, that you cant get your end away.

Wake up you silly bugger, time to move on, she has got the house sorted, and a nice little stash, she dont want/need you anymore.

Get out now.

11 minutes ago, SongSomSoda said:

35000 a month , 55555 my friend works in the RTP for 11000 and has to let him shoot from gangsters and you give a whore 1000 Euro PER MONTH muahahhahahshshshshshsh

People never learn :)

Stupid suckers you are emoji14.png

Gesendet von meinem LG-H990 mit Tapatalk

Yeah but SSS here lies the problem no one is sucking 

40 minutes ago, marko kok prong said:

"you can go Pattaya <deleted> girl up arse, they can suck it"

besides loosing 800k and being 35k a month better off, you appear to have answered your own question

I only ask myself.... You are expecting she needs to have sex with you, whenever you want?

Because we only hear your side of the story and even on this I think hmmm you rent the girl and not treat her like a girl... more like a rented girl.

Maybe I am wrong, because everybody else only complains that you should leave the girl.. which maybe also is true...

It's not looking good, Marko. You might want to consider cutting your losses and moving on. You might be able to patch things up and prolong it but you are never going to get what you want from this woman. 

How about considering that there is a legitimate reason for all of this?

-Is your equipment clean and not foul smelling? No warts, chancres,  odd growths etc?

- Do you have bad breath or poor hygiene. Be honest. That';'s for you to verify.

- Is she ok? Sometimes intercourse is painful for women with conditions.

- Not everyone likes to engage in oral sex.  Michael  Douglas learnt the hard way of the risks involved.

- Maybe she has stress.

If it's something else, you may  wish to consider a new  domestic partner.

Time to get a new GF and next time don't give them money! This girl has a Thai Husband and he appreciates you spending 800K on his upstairs. He will remember you every time he goes to bed in his nice bedroom. Go find a GF that will appreciate you and not your money.

1 hour ago, marko kok prong said:

Constructive comment would be welcome .

Is this the Marco that had us on tenderhooks for well over two years with the over 40 sex topic.

Forget the ladies. My advise to you Marco is get into masturbation. There is nothing they dislike more than disinterest. Once she realises it does not bother you in the slightest she will be ripping you apart (erotically speaking).

6 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

Is this the Marco that had us on tenderhooks for well over two years with the over 40 sex topic.

Forget the ladies. My advise to you Marco is get into masturbation. There is nothing they dislike more than disinterest. Once she realises it does not bother you in the slightest she will be ripping you apart (erotically speaking).

Once she realises it does not bother you in the slightest she will be ripping you apart (erotically speaking).

Maybe, or maybe she will consider it as one less chore she has to perform.

Marko maybe you need to focus on doing the downstairs renovation before she let's you downstairs and 35k is maybe nit as appetising as a year ago. Do you think she deserves a raise for sticking around so long and putting up with you?

Hi Marco. I sure feel for you bro'. It looked so good a while back;

"Bloody hell,this topic is like 2 years old,i have since divorced that woman,now i have a 38 year bi sexual stunner[she has a full body massage each week,and on occasion goes with other girls] but i don't mind as after she is crazy for sex with me,i am working on a threesome,next time we go to Bangkok,she is well up for it,she also has the best butt i have ever seen."

What is going on???

Edited by owl sees all

Are you in Thailand all the time? How about this scenario: she had a bit on the side and caught a dose, she won't have sex with you in case you find out. Because she feels guilty, she has a big argument to try to turn it around like it's your fault (what woman doesn't). She hope you love her so much you are going to grovel to get her back.

Take my advice, go to the Philippines, the girls are prettier and more loyal. Even if they are working in a club, unless they hardliners, they are really looking for a boyfriend or husband. For Bht35,000 (Php52,000) you could have 5 girlfriends.

Just a thought.