Video: Revenge attack on two youths by mob of 20 motorcycle taxi guys - police to charge all

webfact

Video: Revenge attack on two youths by mob of 20 motorcycle taxi guys - police to charge all

1am.jpg

Picture: Daily News

BANGKOK: -- Police have said that "no one is above the law" as they intend to charge all who were involved in a revenge attack in Samrong on Thursday morning.

The video taken by a woman was posted on her brother's page on Facebook.

It showed around twenty motorcycle taxi men attacking two youths. One of the "wins" had earlier been attacked with a knife while another local had been hurt too.

"Mark" said that the altercation was violent with the youths ending up severely bloodied. He reported it to 191 special branch police and cops in Samrong along with the video as evidence.

It happened in North Samrong, Samut Prakarn at 3.30am, said Daily News.

Police said they were charging the youths who were responsible for the knife attacks but would also charge those in the mob with assault as people should not take the law into their own hands and nobody was above the law.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-07-28

11 minutes ago, webfact said:

It showed around twenty motorcycle taxi men attacking two youths

If you criticise the cowardice of 20 Thai people onto 2 on here, all you can do is, sit around and wait to be accused of Thai bashing ! 

4 hours ago, webfact said:

people should not take the law into their own hands

correct, that's for the police to do, as they take any law into their hands and then bend it like a pretzel - it's basically the police equivalent of a daily gym workout.

5 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

If you criticise the cowardice of 20 Thai people onto 2 on here, all you can do is, sit around and wait to be accused of Thai bashing ! 

Or maybe you don't have the sense to see the difference between legitimate criticism of these 20 people and dumb TVF Thai bashing, think about it now

2 hours ago, niffy61 said:

this is just continuing to damage an already badly damaged image of Thailand. 

Needs to Stop as many good Thais are suffering from this rubbish.

yea a faggy group of woosie boys trouncing another couple of woosie boys  , who cares , pass a gun with one bullet in it to all pro active terds involved then call the meat wagon before the soi dogs get a taste of woosie blood ....

Perhaps someone posted the wrong video, I count a maximum of 7 people including the 1 victim! For most of the video only one guy is seen slapping the youth on the ground and kicking/stomping once! Where are the twenty beating the crap out of the 2?

4 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Nobody above the law....... too much evidence to the contrary on that!

i wonder if they understand how foolish they sound  ? i think not .....

Always the same, kicking & stamping.

I would imagine if all these violent cretins that kicked and stamped thier victims with shoes or boots on instead of flip flops, there would almost certainly be more deaths.

53 minutes ago, gamini said:

And I have seen groups of Brit youths beating up a single asian kid. The difference is that these incidents never get reported.

I'd bet the UK attack would have been reported if it was posted to Facebook like this one.

11 minutes ago, kcpattaya said:

Typical 'gang-bang' as the cowards will hardly ever act alone...

If your goal is to put up your dukes and prove your manhood, sure- act alone.

If your goal is to win a fight, any military guy will tell you it's stupid to go into an even fight if you can go in with overwhelming force.

Personally, I've got less respect for the guys who fight to prove their manhood.  That's just stupid.

Edited by impulse

3 hours ago, niffy61 said:

this is just continuing to damage an already badly damaged image of Thailand. 

Needs to Stop as many good Thais are suffering from this rubbish.

No-one gives a rat's fart about Thailand. It's a country with zero influence in world, social or economic affairs of any kind and is primarily known overseas for ladyboys and prostitutes.

7 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

And don't say it's typical for Thailand or Bangkok. I got banned from Thai Visa for three days for calling a city in Thailand a cesspool. 

An eye for an eye, or in this case 40 eyes for 4 eyes.

I'm guessing the youths didn't play fair with the knife so the motorsai win guys wanted to ensure the same.

Violence leads to violence and there is no such thing as fairness in violence, unless its a sport.  

These youngin's never learn.

Edited by smileydude

2 hours ago, impulse said:

If your goal is to put up your dukes and prove your manhood, sure- act alone.

If your goal is to win a fight, any military guy will tell you it's stupid to go into an even fight if you can go in with overwhelming force.

Personally, I've got less respect for the guys who fight to prove their manhood.  That's just stupid.

in which case just go in with a gun  kill them all and spend  the rest of your  life in jail...theres  no easy answer

37 minutes ago, Thaiwrath said:

The British press, quite correctly, put all their effort into reporting more horrendous crimes like the grooming of vulnerable young girls in places like Rochdale, Rotherham, Colchester, Coventry etc., etc.

Take no notice "gamini" loves to get a Brit bash in where ever possible, even an article such as this where there is no mention of Brits at all!