Would you like to be super rich?

I'm, rich, not super-rich.  I have enough money that I don't need to worry about it, and rarely have to do anything special to deal with the costs that arise from time to time.  On the other hand, I am not super-rich, in that I could easily spend all my money if I wanted to.  I can't imagine what it must be like for the chaps who have more money than they can spend, and need to employ people to be degenerate on their behalf.

And also - where do they advertise those posts?

SC  

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

They are not unhappy because they are rich, IMO they are unhappy because they never have enough, and probably everyone they know just wants their money.

I'd like to win one of those big lottos and become very very rich. I'd be really really happy being able to help out all my family, friends and charities. Plus, I'd never be alone for the rest of my life and I'd be able to afford a host of private nurses to care for me in my old age when I get too decrepit to live normally.

My plan would be to spend it all before I die.

That would bother me - spending it before I died. Death does not seem so bad when I am old and broke, but it would piss me off if I was still loaded with money. 

I'd like to be super rich so I could afford the best stereo system on the planet. You know the sort with the really thick copper cables that cost a fortune and make zero difference to the sound a human can hear, plus a zillion functions, most of which will never be used, so I can have a gazillion tracks playing, even though I will be dead before they all feature.

I had a friend that was always going on about his super dooper stereo and all the hi spec features it had, so I'd rilly, rilly like to be able to lord it over him for a change.

:smile:

10 hours ago, Ulysses G. said:

That would bother me - spending it before I died. Death does not seem so bad when I am old and broke, but it would piss me off if I was still loaded with money. 

It would really p o all the hangers on waiting for you to die if you left it all to the cat's home :cheesy:.