Where to find car Spray paint in BKK?

waxpro

• 4 weeks later...

I'm not sure how much of a touch up you need and this is a spray paint reccommendation, but many of those small booths that sell auto accessories such as replacement gas pedals, license plate holders, windshield wipers, etc., that are renting outdoor space at Tesco Lotus or Big C also sell special markers for doing touch ups on your car.  The color is indicated on each marker and there are a lot of colors to choose from.  

Also, last week I was at Pure Place / Villa Supermarket on Ramkhamhaeng Soi 110 (near entrance to Sammakorn Village) and saw a new business that opened up on the ground floor there (located near the multilevel car park).  You just drive your car in.  They will remove the part that requires paint, match up the paint somehow, and then spray paint the particular part for you within an hour or so while you shop at Villa or go get something to eat there.  They have the prices posted and they aren't bad.  They have a bunch of sealed off compartments where they spray paint the parts so that dust does not get in.  This is the only place I have seen this type of business so far.  I hope this helps.

• 5 months later...

BUMP...... 

I'm looking to respray a couple of panels on my Motorcycle to cover up some garish graphics.

I would be interested either getting parts wrapped or simply having the parts resprayed in matt-black. 

Has any one any idea where this may be possible in Central Bangkok / Ekkamai / Sukhumvit 71 ?