Man found dead after tenant downstairs said ‘smelly liquid’ leaked through their ceiling

snoop1130

Man found dead after tenant downstairs said ‘smelly liquid’ leaked through their ceiling

By Coconuts Bangkok

ewrtyuhjmnb.JPG

Photo for illustration purposes only.

A middle-aged Thai man was found dead yesterday in his apartment outside Bangkok after a tenant on the lower floor reported “smelly black liquid” leaking through their ceiling.

Following the tenant’s complaint, a worker at the apartment building in Samutprakarn’s Bangphli District, went to the room of Suwat Chanwang, 41, but no one answered the door. Using a master key to open the unit, they found Suwat dead on his mattress.

To the shock of the landlord and residents in the building, it was presumed Suwat had been dead for at least three days. They alerted the police, Morning News reported.

Full Story: https://coconuts.co/bangkok/news/man-found-dead-tenant-downstairs-said-smelly-liquid-leaked-ceiling/

coconts_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Coconuts Bangkok 2017-8-7

Finally, it really happened. I once posted on Thai visa that if one someone died upstairs and nobody knew about it, the fluid would slowly drip down the ceiling, since the ceiling is not good quality and the guy downstairs sleeping with his mouth wide open the body fluid slowly drip into his open mouth. 

I was told to see a psychiatrist because I had problem, I need help they said. You can imagine anything and the Thais will make it happen for you ok? Example you see Thais impale themselves on the metal fence,  I thought only David Blaine (the magician in USA) do that, apparently young Thais are good at it too, except they do it for real.

Please, I don't have a problem.

2 hours ago, madusa said:

Finally, it really happened. I once posted on Thai visa that if one someone died upstairs and nobody knew about it, the fluid would slowly drip down the ceiling, since the ceiling is not good quality and the guy downstairs sleeping with his mouth wide open the body fluid slowly drip into his open mouth. 

I was told to see a psychiatrist because I had problem, I need help they said. You can imagine anything and the Thais will make it happen for you ok? Example you see Thais impale themselves on the metal fence,  I thought only David Blaine (the magician in USA) do that, apparently young Thais are good at it too, except they do it for real.

Please, I don't have a problem.

Oh I think you do.