"Magical divine markings" appear overnight at Chaiyaphum temple - it is a message from the gods, say stunned locals

webfact

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 hours ago, canuckamuck said:

The trained eye? Anyone who knows what 5, 3, and 8 look likes then. Maybe if you aren't from earth or under 4 years old it would be a problem to work it out.

I've seen those numbers in Countdown a few times .. They should start broadcasting that here then they could have divine intervention everyday ( depending on what you're numbers were of course ) .. 

14 hours ago, darksidedog said:

One of the things I love about living in this country, is that every day I just know I am going to hear or see some example of almost unbelievable stupidity. I really don't see that changing much either when you have folk like these rather dumb people actually believing that was supernatural. I'm sure the temple will make good money today though.

It ain't just this country bro.  A whole crap load of morons believe in magical men the sky.

“There are 5.8 billion religiously affiliated adults and children around the globe, representing 84 percent of the 2010 world population of 6.9 billion,” 

Source http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/watercooler/2012/dec/23/84-percent-world-population-has-faith-third-are-ch/

17 hours ago, Justgrazing said:

I've seen those numbers in Countdown a few times .. They should start broadcasting that here then they could have divine intervention everyday ( depending on what you're numbers were of course ) .. 

They do show it here. I watch the Jimmy Carr version every week.