Thai man caught stealing used panties, says they’re for his foreign girlfriend

snoop1130

Thai man caught stealing used panties, says they’re for his foreign girlfriend

By Coconuts Bangkok

8465.JPG

Screenshot: T News

Security guards at a hospital in rural Udon Thani province today busted a Thai man stealing women’s panties which were hung out to dry in the sun. The guy claimed that they were a gift for his girlfriend.

Narin Prasertkaew, 38, was charged for theft. In his possession, police found four pairs of nylon panties in different colors, which belonged to the relative of a patient at Udon Thani Hospital, T News reported.

Narin told police that he had been laid off from a job at a gas station two months earlier and had been asking for food at the hospital. Today, however, he spotted the panties, which reminded him of his Laotian girlfriend.

Full Story: https://coconuts.co/bangkok/news/thai-man-caught-stealing-used-panties-says-theyre-foreign-girlfriend/

coconts_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Coconuts Bangkok 2017-8-15

I bet he must be gutted to have to hold those panties up for the camera. If he had been allowed to put a pair over his head though, to hide his face, we would probably be a lot closer to the truth of why he wanted them in the first place.

3 hours ago, darksidedog said:

I bet he must be gutted to have to hold those panties up for the camera. If he had been allowed to put a pair over his head though, to hide his face, we would probably be a lot closer to the truth of why he wanted them in the first place.

This will not end well. No Thai man is going to be able to live after that photo without doing something to restore honor.

It is sad that Thai Visa have to publish a story about this man who has some kind of mental condition. He is suffering from some kind of fetish that compels the poor guy to act on his mental abnormality and needs psychiatric help not ridicule and laughter from an organization like Snoop or Thai Visa.

By the way, Thai Visa cancelled an earlier posting from me when I suggested they stop publishing titillating nonsense as it being off topic. Well this posting is NOT off topic.

All I can think of is some of the old TV episodes of the Beverly Hillbillies.  Granny was often saying "Jed!  He saw my unmentionables! Now he has to marry me!"   Too funny especially because Granny always had so many undergarments on like stockings, petticoat and other things I don't even know what they are called.

• 4 weeks later...