Van ploughs through crowd in Barcelona, killing about 12

webfact

It's good to see common sense and decency prevailing despite the evil provocation.
Terrorist attack map

Poland refuse to take Merkel refugees.

Connect the dots.0b85eab0b81d2a1b6826e49284146272.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, tezzainthailand said:

If you want a good outcome you play the percentages.  As evil as he was, their was relative stability under Saddam.  There are plenty of evil dictators in the world, why did America pick that one?  You don't believe America and its sycophantic allies invaded Iraq because they had the best interests of the Iraqi people in mind do you?  If America had the interests of the Iraqis in mind they had could have tried other methods but instead invaded and ripped apart the country.  Some people like Dick Cheney did nicely out of  raping that country though.  

No I don't and it was the Kurds who they were possibly thinking about and not the iraqis.  Yes they invaded the country, just as Saddam invaded Kuwait.  

What has been raped as you put it.

Terrorist attack map

Connect the dots.0b85eab0b81d2a1b6826e49284146272.jpg&key=e122dfa3ce71c088f362938db5187e3c3db82475b77722bb2e4bedfb250d587e

Same with Hungary. It's terror free and no immigrants. I might consider moving to Budapest. Great food and friendly people.

6 hours ago, Scott said:

I think we can stop with the remarks about Japan.   It is drifting way to far off-topic.  

It seems that my mention of Japan was not the best example of terror free zones.

Thanks to other posters who have shown Poland and Hungary as examples of no migrant policies and no terror.

Surely this is the way to go?

A big problem for England now because of the high number already there.

How about deportation for the whole family if foreigners turn to terror?

Are we now beginning to understand where the roots of xenophobia start?

Is it xenophobic to take care of your own first?

1 hour ago, Xaos said:

Terrorist attack map

The map is used by the far right for propaganda purposes as lots of comment from such sites. Based on this map definitely wouldn't be visiting N.I. Basque area of Spain, Corsica, Eastern Ukraine etc. However, personally I would recommend the article below, using the map data, as a lot more informative, providing context, stats etc.

Terrorism in Europe has killed 11,288 people in 18,811 attacks since January 1970, according to the University of Maryland National Consortium for the Study of Terrorism and Responses to Terrorism’s Global Terrorism Database, which tracks more than 170,000 foreign and domestic incidents worldwide.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/world/a-history-of-terrorism-in-europe/

Edited by simple1

2 hours ago, Xaos said:

Terrorist attack map

A "seriously misleading" map.  Fake news created for alt-right purposes.

https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/news/poland-no-muslims-no-terror-map-100-fake-news/07/06/

A "seriously misleading" map.  Fake news created for alt-right purposes.

https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/news/poland-no-muslims-no-terror-map-100-fake-news/07/06/
Nope
There was no terrorist attack in PL fact
Mind theres lots of foreginers
We got our own Muslims called Tatars that live here for ages and are integrated.

Its not only this map

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/maps-and-graphics/Mapped-Terror-threat-around-the-world/

The map is used by the far right for propaganda purposes as lots of comment from such sites. Based on this map definitely wouldn't be visiting N.I. Basque area of Spain, Corsica, Eastern Ukraine etc. However, personally I would recommend the article below, using the map data, as a lot more informative, providing context, stats etc.

Terrorism in Europe has killed 11,288 people in 18,811 attacks since January 1970, according to the University of Maryland National Consortium for the Study of Terrorism and Responses to Terrorism’s Global Terrorism Database, which tracks more than 170,000 foreign and domestic incidents worldwide.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/world/a-history-of-terrorism-in-europe/

https://www.start.umd.edu/gtd/search/Results.aspx?expanded=no&casualties_type=&casualties_max=&success=yes&country=161&ob=GTDID&od=desc&page=1&count=50#results-table

So it shows 36 incidents in PL
None were terrorists but local criminals/mafia crimes.

On 8/18/2017 at 6:33 AM, roobaa01 said:

condolence to the victims and the families. immdiately after the first attack a second one followed at a different location, hence everything planned. the root of the problem islam.

wbr

roobaa01

Yeah ,  burn more candles ,  retaliate never . RIP.

Edited by elliss

On 18.08.2017 at 4:06 PM, canuckamuck said:

Please feel free to give me your list of higher values.

It is not the matter of which values are "higher", moreover, me as a person have got no moral authority to draw the comparison. Many societies (or cultures, whatever) will tend to consider their own values as the "highest" while there is no reliable universal measurement. The problem is in uninvited violent enforcement outside of enforcer's jurisdiction, in numerous instances under false pretexts where some allegedly "high" values are used as a disguise for what is actually nothing but greed. The wider world can see that.

On 8/17/2017 at 2:57 PM, smedly said:

when we have clerics preaching in mosques that western values are destroying islam ...... in other words they don't accept or agree with western values - <deleted> are they doing living in western Christian countries !!!!!!

Oh yes come live with us and integrate into western society ................... what ?

All throughout Europe and in the UK we now have lawless gettos were these people have done their utmost not to integrate.

Sorry but there is something seriously wrong with that, it is now being proven beyond any doubt that Christians (and others) and Muslims cannot inhabit the same land mass, and cannot integrate into any sort of coherent peaceful social structure.

Yes there are exceptions and those are the people who are afraid to speak out, they are surpressed - not allowed to speak up and the law (western values) cannot protect them.

I will eat my keyboard if the scum that carried out this attack are not already known to the authorities and have been attending a mosque were clerics are telling them that western values are destroying islam and their faith. they are only a 3hr journey away from somewhere that largely will accept their faith although that has a massive question over it also because these muslims  cannot even get on with themselves..........so <deleted> hope have the got in Manchester

going back to the point above

if you have clerics preaching in mosques that "western values are destroying islam" then it should be treated as a hate crime against westerners and their values, and BTW that is exactly what is going on.....day in day out these people are living in the west preaching that they don't agree with the simple none religious values we have....like laws and stuff

well the solution is simple

Screenshot 2017-08-20 15.02.37.png

4 hours ago, Chou Anou said:

Screenshot 2017-08-20 15.02.37.png

This is truly disturbing. Do most not care at all? I remember millions of muslims protested loudly even violently when a Danish magazine featured a cartoon of Mohammed, but here after a major islamic massacre of women, children and men walking down a public street only a hundred or so muslims show their solidarity with the public. We really do have a problem here.

Edited by FreddieRoyle
spelling

1 hour ago, FreddieRoyle said:

This is truly disturbing. Do most not care at all? I remember millions of muslims protested loudly even violently when a Danish magazine featured a cartoon of Mohammed, but here after a major islamic massacre of women, children and men walking down a public street only a hundred or so muslims show their solidarity with the public. We really do have a problem here.

Except of course there aren't millions of muslims in Spain.

On 19/08/2017 at 7:58 AM, rtr4 said:

When it is declining it is their problem and they deal with it and they do not need anyone else advise on that. If they decide not take any immigrants it is their right.

Opposite is EU fascist government who decided that they need fight the dwindling birth rate of EU citizens by hordes of illegals.

Agree. Sometimes it's claimed the immigrants are needed due to Europe's low birthrate and it's justified in this way.
However if that's really the case, I don't understand why countries don't just increase child benefit payments which was done previously. There is a long history of using the tax and welfare system to modify social behaviour eg after World War I, many countries were left with dwindling populations. In an attempt to solve this problem, Sweden began a program called "family allowance". These were government funds given to families with children to encourage them to bear more children and increase the birthrate.
In the UK after World War II, bringing up several children was encouraged to restore the birth rate: in 1945, Family Allowance was introduced in the UK to provide benefit for second and subsequent children.

1 hour ago, katana said:

Another 'truck of peace' in Marseille today this afternoon:

Car Rams Into Two Bus Shelters in French City of Marseille: One Dead
Continued https://sputniknews.com/amp/europe/201708211056639810-marseille-car-ramming/

In this case not an Islamist terror attack - sputnik news - LOL. 

From credible news source - a police official said “the terrorist motive is completely rejected”.

On 18/08/2017 at 10:44 AM, katana said:

Interesting read, 'Mohammed's Koran: Why Muslims Kill For Islam'.
If you click on the 'Look Inside' feature on the left hand side of the page you can read the first few pages of the book which have relevance to the Barcelona attack and other terror attacks.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mohammeds-Koran-Muslims-Kill-Islam/dp/0995584907

On 18/08/2017 at 11:22 AM, mrfill said:

And, in the interest of balance, let's check out what the Bible says on killing...

http://www.evilbible.com/evil-bible-home-page/murder-in-the-bible/

Do bible bashers mow down little kids in the street shouting 'All Hail Mary'?

50 minutes ago, katana said:

No, but massive levels of child sexual abuse worldwide, with protection from the very institutions that claim they do no harm.

Edited by simple1

On 22/08/2017 at 10:31 AM, katana said:

Ah, the old 'mental problems caused it' line, 'it was nothing to do with Islam', then it goes quiet again.

Yeah right - an Islamist would drive around seeking bus shelters to attack in their quest for jihad - lol

1 hour ago, katana said:

No, they prefer to shoot up abortion clinics, disrupt funerals of soldiers and others and spread a toxic version of their religion that makes the Koran look positively charming by comparison.   

16 minutes ago, simple1 said:

Yeah right - an Islamist would drive around seeking bus shelters to attack in their quest for jihad - lol

Why wouldn't they? They have attacked other groups of people simply because they were close together and easy to get.

17 minutes ago, Credo said:

No, they prefer to shoot up abortion clinics, disrupt funerals of soldiers and others and spread a toxic version of their religion that makes the Koran look positively charming by comparison.   

I really want to see this toxic version of Christianity that makes Islam look charming.  Also, how many abortion clinics have been shot up in the last decade VS Islamic attacks? Million to one I'll wager.  What do the vast majority of Christians feel about those clinic shootings VS how Muslims feel about terrorist attacks?

Disrupt funerals of soldiers? I guess it may have happened, I don't think it is a trend in any way.

9 minutes ago, canuckamuck said:

I really want to see this toxic version of Christianity that makes Islam look charming.  Also, how many abortion clinics have been shot up in the last decade VS Islamic attacks? Million to one I'll wager.  What do the vast majority of Christians feel about those clinic shootings VS how Muslims feel about terrorist attacks?

Disrupt funerals of soldiers? I guess it may have happened, I don't think it is a trend in any way.

Well for starters have a look at this church:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westboro_Baptist_Church

They also have a page with all the dates and places they plan to protest.   

And here his some of the funerals they either disrupted or planned to disrupt but were stopped by groups such as biker games:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2014/03/21/westboro-baptist-church-pickets-funerals/6688951/

The funerals include victims of the Boston Marathon Bombing and the Sandy Hook Elementary school shooting.   

53 minutes ago, Ahab said:

What exactly does the "about 12" in the headline mean? Could it mean that 11, or 13 people were killed?

From first media reports, often more victims die later when taken to hospital in a critical condition.